User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by booklifter View Post
    I fucking hate TV, interesting that your cycle has such a profound effect on it - for off-cycle, did you try the selenium sulfide self-mummification technique?

(wonder how far we can take this before it's officially a hijacked thread - sorry about that)
    sorry, TV is my minor issue. jock itch and the hand thing are the real bastards that go away on cycle.

i killed my only bout of tinea right before this cycle with selenium. worked great.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for all the support, guys. I definitely am going to do a cycle. unsure as to what compounds just yet, and also undecided whether i should do a really proper cycle with HCG and nice PCT or just run it dirty and try to tank my T levels. even if they were lower there's no guarantee an endo would write me a prescription, so i might be shooting myself in the foot. i have decided i will never go back to the endo i saw the other day. her brusqueness and the way she did not even engage me on my concerns i felt were unprofessional.

Jeli, i will post up the bloods later today. gotta go out and get some sun and do errands.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, what I would do in your case ( I dont expect you to do same tough):
    1. I would forget about endo and his appointment in 3 months
    2. In your circumstances cycle is ok, in last year you have done everything that was in your power to fix things, and it did not work- so pointless to worry about it
    3. Do 13 weeks cycle, cycle should be heavily tipped towards DHT side, to sort out gyno
    4. After cycle go 13 weeks on "clomid restart protocol", we'll see how it works and then determine what is best option
    5. If needed you can go back to endo and say that you have been very depressed etc (that would also explain why you missed your last appointment)

Also good idea is to use cycle to do same tests, for example you can start a few weeks only on HCG and see what happens etc...

As for bloodworks- dont rush- maybe best idea is to do new thread with all bloodworks you've done, all other relevant data (how you felt at time of bloods), you body temperature, how certain supplements affected you.....

Before cycle, maybe would be good idea to measure body temperature- first time after waking up, and then 2-3 times a day at same time for a week or two, that may give as some idea about your adrenal/thyroid if temperature is lower than its low thyroid output (or type 2) if temp. is erratic than there are issues with adrenals as well...
    Last edited by Jelisej; 12-04-2013 at 06:17 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ great post.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are you not a doctor Jel?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    How are you not a doctor Jel?
    I thought the same thing a while back, I think we were still on PP forums. Very intelligent guy for sure
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With my lack of patience, bit of bad temper, history of disobedience and sarcasm and tendency to voice my opinion "straight in face" sometimes loudly - its probably better for me and humanity that I'm not doctor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    With my lack of patience, bit of bad temper, history of disobedience and sarcasm and tendency to voice my opinion "straight in face" sometimes loudly - its probably better for me and humanity that I'm not doctor.
    Lol, I still think that would be better than a lot of Dr.s in the states today

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he'd look at women who claimed to be "big boned" and be like, "bitch...you fat!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    he'd look at women who claimed to be "big boned" and be like, "bitch...you fat!"
    I think that's what needs to be done today.. ok that was harsh lol. I just got extrememly annoyed with some people excuses after a couple years of being a trainer.

Im watching something on TV right now called the "Half ton killer". Its about a 950lb women who claimed she fell on her 2yo nephew and crushed his skull and killed him. They had to cut down the wall, and load her into a U-Haul truck cause she wouldn't fit in a ambulance. Also she ended up going thru trial in her bed because there was no way to get her to the courtroom unless she could live in it. They said the trial would cost about $1million in tax payers money, just ridiculous. Also if they gave her the death penalty they weren't sure the poison would kill her cause of her size... Ahhhh that shit pisses me off lol, I pay taxes for that kind of ishh