User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Following most logs on Finaflex's 1-Alpha, I haven't seen 1 complaint of libido loss or lethargy. I've even asked a few running it.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Ryan, I would run the 1-dhea as high as you can without feeling like death. And add 5-alpha test to mitigate the side effects.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would just pick up some Test E, Mast, Dbol, Var and save myself a bunch of money versus buying the wannabe's and the now rediculously overpriced Andro Series.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    I would just pick up some Test E, Mast, Dbol, Var and save myself a bunch of money versus buying the wannabe's and the now rediculously overpriced Andro Series.
    Of course, but he's probably looking for the legal way
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Of course, but he's probably looking for the legal way
    Maybe! But with the way that the FDA just treated Eric and the Andro Series, it's probably not going to bed long before all the copycat-wannabe's get lumped in and banned or are at the least treated like a banned substance too. Why waste precious time and money? Might as well go and just buy proven products right now!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Following most logs on Finaflex's 1-Alpha, I haven't seen 1 complaint of libido loss or lethargy. I've even asked a few running it.
    I find that very surprising based on not only my own experience, but the myriad of AM v1 users who complained enough that they removed it from the formula.

I have had two separate bad experiences with 1-Andro/1-DHEA:

1. When taking 1-T oral (LV) in summer 2010. I had headaches, was sleepy and felt fluish. I had zero interest in sex. I 'could' perform, but it was boring and flat. I just couldn't get into it. I was also dosing AndroHard v1 at the time and it was not enough to offset it.

2. Last November after ceasing the Ultradrol the lethargy and libido loss from the 1-Andro crippled me. The 4-DHEA I was taking wasn't enough to mitigate.

My work partner also experienced the same sides when taking 1-Andro last year, and I've seen dozens of others complain of the sides.

Interesting about the Finaflex product, though.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I find that very surprising based on not only my own experience, but the myriad of AM v1 users who complained enough that they removed it from the formula.

I have had two separate bad experiences with 1-Andro/1-DHEA:

1. When taking 1-T oral (LV) in summer 2010. I had headaches, was sleepy and felt fluish. I had zero interest in sex. I 'could' perform, but it was boring and flat. I just couldn't get into it. I was also dosing AndroHard v1 at the time and it was not enough to offset it.

2. Last November after ceasing the Ultradrol the lethargy and libido loss from the 1-Andro crippled me. The 4-DHEA I was taking wasn't enough to mitigate.

My work partner also experienced the same sides when taking 1-Andro last year, and I've seen dozens of others complain of the sides.

Interesting about the Finaflex product, though.
    I never had an issue with v2 (there was no AMv1 - only v1 androseries was androhard), although there were plenty that did. 1-dhea seems to be somewhat problematic for many. But there were also those who sought out v2 at higher than retail costs post v3, because of the 1-dhea benefits, like Ryansm mentioned above.

I would say if you are going to use a 1-dhea, have something on hand you can swap in to your cycle in it's place, just in case.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I never had an issue with v2 (there was no AMv1 - only v1 androseries was androhard), although there were plenty that did. 1-dhea seems to be somewhat problematic for many. But there were also those who sought out v2 at higher than retail costs post v3, because of the 1-dhea benefits, like Ryansm mentioned above.

I would say if you are going to use a 1-dhea, have something on hand you can swap in to your cycle in it's place, just in case.
    I meant to say the first release of AndroMass contained 1-DHEA and it was later revised.

And by all means, I wouldn't start a cycle with 1-DHEA as the key ingredient without a plan B. For me and many others, the sides were severe. Everyone responds differently, but responding without sides is probably the exception and not the rule.

I may try it again in the future, but will go heavy on the 4-DHEA and epiandrosterone and 'ease in' with a low dose of the 1-DHEA. Synergy and tolerability are more important. I'd increase the 1-DHEA dose accordingly and see how the sides are treating me.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actual 1-Test has always interested me. My only concern is I heard the PIP is miserable, and I am not sure i would want to deal with that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We know methyl 1-test was a muscle builder of serious proportion. It would be nice to have it without the hepatoxicity.