User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hexadrone?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol i don't believe his claim of 60 or 80% purity, just saying its funny he's dropping numbers like that. He's going to get PA in a world of trouble if the DEA reads this information. Purity percentage and claiming contamination....not a smart move. I know PA helps PHF so I have a weird feeling they could say whatever the fcuk they want

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 n0L3n's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very true.
    ---- I D L E H A N D S ----

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hexadrone?

Even if it was 80% purity then a 100mg daily serving would equal 80mg....it wouldn't be that significant of a difference and would still be close enough to a full dose to make me happy.

I have ran SL msten and it was legit so I'm not worried, 80-100% for an experimental compound is fine by me
    But who knows maybe its 100%.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's just sketchy what he's doing...he does have PA as part of his board so maybe he pays him to back what he says lol. It's just odd that everyone else has bunk powder but him, I think his trestelone is bunk and he's mad...rumor has it

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hexadrone?

So what did that deleted thread say? What did he say the results were according to PA?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Hexadrone?

Quote Originally Posted by RPG View Post
    It's just sketchy what he's doing...he does have PA as part of his board so maybe he pays him to back what he says lol. It's just odd that everyone else has bunk powder but him, I think his trestelone is bunk and he's mad...rumor has it
    Please do not spread false rumors. All products sold in the Phf line are extensively tested as samples and then again on a batch basis. Even with good sources, ba has stated that he never trusts China so he always tests.

As for his investigation into other companies...when has he been proven wrong. The tests are done by PA, who I have used for testing and he was extremely professional in the process. PA has always been genuine and had a reputation large enough that he would not risk of for some bullshit.

The issue is these fly by day supp companies order shit from China and take their suppliers word as gold, which if you have ever dealt with china, is beyond a retarded move.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PHF is good to go, but sometimes the compounds don't work as well as we would like (boladrol, trenavar).
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Please do not spread false rumors. All products sold in the Phf line are extensively tested as samples and then again on a batch basis. Even with good sources, ba has stated that he never trusts China so he always tests.

As for his investigation into other companies...when has he been proven wrong. The tests are done by PA, who I have used for testing and he was extremely professional in the process. PA has always been genuine and had a reputation large enough that he would not risk of for some bullshit.

The issue is these fly by day supp companies order shit from China and take their suppliers word as gold, which if you have ever dealt with china, is beyond a retarded move.
    More or less a joke lol. I just get sick of seeing all the drama on their forum. PA is a great guy no doubt.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hexadrone?

Wow has this really blown up the last two days between the 2 boards. PHF & SL. I have some SL products I picked up, I guess that's the gamble you take on newbies.

I was hoping for another solid player in the PH business. I hope they can recover. Seems like they are trying.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post

What does testing by PA cost, H2S? I have a supp that was said to be 25mg by the owner as it was coming out, but the label says 75mg....