User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I bic my head every two or so days, so I certainly dont need anymore hair. matter of fact, I wish I could have the existing hair permanently removed.

How times have changed.
    That's great to hear man. I honestly don't know wtf is going on with mine, I threw androhard v3 at it, I do a tonne to optimize dht and test and I literally have more hair than ever and I just keep sprouting more of it. Does anyone have any idea wtf is happening? I'm not complaining but I literally did everything I could to keep my hair, got burnt, decided it wasn't worth it and then suddenly hair.

- I think I might send an email to Eric anyway. I really enjoyed some of the articles he wrote.
    Last edited by entropy; 05-13-2015 at 08:06 PM.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Eric Potratz needs our help

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    That's great to hear man. I honestly don't know wtf is going on with mine, I threw androhard v3 at it, I do a tonne to optimize dht and test and I literally have more hair than ever and I just keep sprouting more of it. Does anyone have any idea wtf is happening? I'm not complaining but I literally did everything I could to keep my hair, got burnt, decided it wasn't worth it and then suddenly hair.

- I think I might send an email to Eric anyway. I really enjoyed some of the articles he wrote.
    You also really enjoyed his androhard.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sent him an email. He was very supportive in the past when J asked questions. Used sustain and toco and benefitted from alpha hard which was a copycat of his formula. Hoping he can come back uncensored because a lot of people need what he has to offer.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    What benefits do you get from that product? Is it something you can feel? Something that can be measured?

I've used toco plenty of times in the TRS but that was it
    immediate relaxation mood after drinking it with pomegranate juice
    and you get a very nice protection during AS cycles
    and lots of other benefits

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    Copied from email:

As you may know I launched Palm Fruit about 14 months ago under the new company Botanical Craft.

People have asked, "Why is Palm Fruit more expensive than the old Toco-8 from Primordial?" There are a couple reasons for this:
    1. New FDA regulations require the active ingredients to exceed label claims throughout the product's 2-year shelf-life. This means Palm Fruit is almost 20% more potent than Toco-8 to buffer against natural variation and loss of potency over time.
    2. Palm Fruit contains a new patented extract of tocotrienols + carotenoids, delivering over 35 naturally occurring vitamers and phytonutrients. This means Palm Fruit has 43x more carotenoids than Toco-8 and other tocotrienol products on the market.
    Palm Fruit is far superior to Toco-8 and provides greater benefits for hair growth, skin protection from sunlight, and cardiovascular health.

Recently, we obtained lower costs on Palm Fruit by ramping up production for 2015. To celebrate, I’ve put together an exclusive offer for previous Primordial customers so you can save 50% and get Palm Fruit for only $24.99 on the monthly autoship plan:
    Palm Fruit Jar
    Try not to be duped so quickly I previously pointed this out before and I'll point it out again.

1. The FDA doesn't require you to exceed label claims....simply meet label claims...good manufacturers will exceed 1-5% to ensure dosage is correct from loss/spillage etc. (If safe to do so)
    1.1 Palm fruit contains the same 20% extract that toco8 uses it just isn't watered down with tapicoa flour...remember toco8 it was 60 serves originally and was nice and bright orange then it was 30 serves and lighter in color with the flour added.....so Yeah if you compare the water down version of toco8 (which was the final version Pp used) to palm fruit yeah palm fruit looks way better in that lighting.

See here:

2. Palm Fruit does not have 43x more carotenoids than Toco-8...Eric has simply started declaring the naturally found Vitamins and carotenoids on the label.....when we get new labels printed we too will be making the same claim to keep up with the spin.....however we wont be selling it as spin...we will make a statement that we are now showing all naturally occurring nutrients.

Lastly when botanical crafty ran out of stock a few months back...this was the exact time we were having supply issues......wonder why?
    I'll tell you the CEO of Carotech lives partly in Maylasia and Australia so we chat....we know the purchase qty and purities that are being used they are exactly the same as ours. And as to the reason we almost ran out of stock and botanical actually did run out of stock was because of a cyclone that took out many coconut trees which were being used for bio diesel so instead the industries switched to using toco bio diesel.

I'll actually show you how to work this out from the nutritional panels that it is the same extract/supplier:
    Break down TocoCaps 130mg Palm Fruit BC 154mg % versus extract TocoCaps % versus extract Palm Fruit BC
    d-alpha-tocotrienol 30mg 36mg 23.07% 23.37%
    d-beta-tocotrienol 4mg 4mg 3.07% 2.59%
    d-gamma-tocotrienol 52mg 61mg 40% 39.61%
    d-delta-tocotrienol 14mg 16mg 10.67% 10.38%
    d-alpha-tocopherols 30mg 36mg 23.07% 23.37%
    As for the added carotenoids it actually states on the palm fruit label"Vitamin A 9700IU 194% (as carotenoids from palm fruit extract)"
    ^ This proves they are not added they are naturally occurring in the extract and a simple google search also turns up typical values of Vitamin A found in palm fruit extracts.

Here is carotech's spec sheet if you wish to compare yourself: tocomax-20-spec.pdf This actually shows you that 20% is the minimum extract percentage not the actual...it also shows you the typical percentage found. (additionally it also shows you typical percentages for each vitamin this is why the above label figures can vary depending on where you wish to display purity on your label eg d-Alpha-Tocotrienol range is 45 – 70 mg/g typical is 50 mg/g)

I think getting behind Eric with the FDA issues is a good thing...he is after all innocent I am for this not against it.
    But buying into the marketing spin and hype is something you need to make an informed choice for yourself.....do your own research...please don't take my word for it....LOOK INTO IT i want you to find out if I'm telling the truth or lying.

Did toco8 not work at growing back your hair and having positive health effects?
    Is Palm fruit now 43x better at doing the same thing?

Or are the results from the natural unadulterated extract all you need....case in point: http://www.swolesource.com/forum/wicked-supplements/1574-amazing-tococaps-review-2.html#post38297
    Last edited by O.N.; 05-14-2015 at 08:10 AM.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Post explaining costs/savings/mg's from here: swolesource.com/forum/wicked-supplements/642-tococaps.html#post28033

Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Thanks for the review, regarding the price here is a simple comparison for you as it is more cost effective:

Toco8 was 30 servings of 153mg Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per serve total toco's per container= 4590mg $29.95
    Cost per day $0.99

Soon to be released product "palm fruit extract" is 1 scoop 28 servings 154mg Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per serve total amount of toco's= 4312mg $49.99
    Cost per day $1.78

Wicked Supplements TocoCaps is 2 capsules 130mg Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per serve total amount of toco's per container= 6500mg $49.95 AUD - works out even cheaper in USD
    Cost per day $0.99 AUD - works out even cheaper in USD

Based off the 2 currently available products palm fruit and TocoCaps you get the following:
    28 days with palm fruit / 50 days with TocoCaps (an additional 22 days)
    powder in drink etc / the convenience of capsules
    Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per container 4312mg palm fruit / TocoCaps 6500mg

In addition Toco8 in it's final months was watered down with tapicoa flour as it use to be 60 servings before it became 30. TocoCaps has and never will change in quality and there is zero need to water the product down.

I understand many of you are very loyal Pp followers and this may seem demeaning to toco8 or palm fruit extract but the above post was regarding the price I have simply laid out the information available on the net to all of you regarding servings, mg's and price.
    Beyond this as pointed out previously since we switched to a new contractor our product has increased from 630mg to 712mg per serve...once new labels are printed this will be reflected this provides you with a total of 7120mg per container of tocotrienols/tocopherols But since we are not in the spin game our labels will be stated with a built in overage. You are also welcome to weigh your capsules to confirm this.
    Last edited by O.N.; 05-14-2015 at 08:07 AM.
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Post explaining costs/savings/mg's from here: swolesource.com/forum/wicked-supplements/642-tococaps.html#post28033

Beyond this as pointed out previously since we switched to a new contractor our product has increased from 630mg to 712mg per serve...once new labels are printed this will be reflected this provides you with a total of 7120mg per container of tocotrienols/tocopherols But since we are not in the spin game our labels will be stated with a built in overage. You are also welcome to weigh your capsules to confirm this.
    Thanks for this.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eric Potratz needs our help

Thank you O.N. I am a fan of Eric's products. I, however, prefer capsuled Toco to powder. Thank you for the above posts. Therefore, you win my business. Now, keep So-Cal stocked!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Thank you O.N. I am a fan of Eric's products. I, however, prefer capsuled Toco to powder. Thank you for the above posts. Therefore, you win my business. Now, keep So-Cal stocked!
    Pm SoCal he is a bit busy lately but needs a push along to get some more stock.....LOL
    + I owe him at the moment as he helped me out with some car parts from the US.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, since I got it for 24.99 and free shipping from now on..I think that drops that comparison chart price by a lot, correct..about half.
    What I'm looking at is .89 a serving to your door vs .99 of your product in your shopping cart only, some of the extract is stronger in your product, and some is stronger in their product..idk which tocopherols are more important and are the ones you want more of or if it even matters at all...but his is 24.99 to your door so a fixed rate of .89 a serving.. After currency exchange of a generous 25% difference which is what it says it is online..but I doubt we'd get that when paying with debit card.. That bring yours down to .74 a serving. After $17.95 for shipping that puts it at $1.10 per serving. Which is then much more expensive. If you buy it from SoCal I think it's full price with no difference other than our 10% difference or 5% discount code for SS members(I don't remember which percentage discount it is)..add shipping and it's back to about .99 a serving with no gain from the currency exchange. So if you bought it now through his promo there is no beating the price. If I missed or did something wrong please let me know.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 05-14-2015 at 01:38 PM.