Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    We also are taking medicines for diseases that we are causing ourselves to have in the first place. Poor lifestyle choices = chronic disease = meds = more meds to counter sides from first meds.
    You are absolutely right. We are such a nation of convenience that it has made us lazy as fawk. The human body is designed/evolved to walk around 20 miles a day, but that shit aint happening. Until we as a nation decide to stop being lazy with our diets, exercise, and mentality, Big Pharm will continue to own us and make a fortune.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, we can debate wether we are becoming more sick, but its fact that we are slowly becoming hermaphrodites, and there is strong connection with food. Hormone levels plummeted, nowdays men have less than 50% of testosterone levels compared to men before "industrial" revolution.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Well, we can debate wether we are becoming more sick
    I actually don't think it's a debate at all. As a nation and a country we ARE becoming sicker then ever.

its fact that we are slowly becoming hermaphrodites, and there is strong connection with food. Hormone levels plummeted, nowdays men have less than 50% of testosterone levels compared to men before "industrial" revolution.
    If you've never seen the documentary,"The disappearing Male" I suggest you check it out. It's directly related to your comment above.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, we can debate wether we are becoming more sick, but its fact that we are slowly becoming hermaphrodites, and there is strong connection with food. Hormone levels plummeted, nowdays men have less than 50% of testosterone levels compared to men before "industrial" revolution.
    I think low-T levels generally benefit a society that has easy access to firearms. Also hermaphrodites are fucking hot.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bill Dwyer View Post
    I think low-T levels generally benefit a society that has easy access to firearms. Also hermaphrodites are fucking hot.
    and some can inseminate themselves!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish--that and the lions vs the bears and i'd be all set

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never been one for the whole organic craze, and usually its a bunch of fu king numb nuts on that end, but this thread has really got me thinking.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    I've never been one for the whole organic craze, and usually its a bunch of fu king numb nuts on that end, but this thread has really got me thinking.
    I hear ya. Usually it's the tree huggin, granola eatin hippie types that puts people off of the whole topic. But it shouldn't be! Everyone should know what is going on and in their food. If everyone was conscious of this, it would be way less of an issue then it has to be.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dated a chick a few years back who stopped eating chicken because it causes cancer, according to some "China Study" book she read, but smoked a pack a day. Her whole family was organic freeks, but the type that still ate crap food, but just organically.

That's what turns me off to it. Most people who stand for the argument usually just tell me "organic food taste better" or "pesticides, pesticides, pesticides."

My thing is; I eat pretty damn clean. Lots of single ingredient foods. Am I really doing myself a disservice if my mixed nuts or Greek yogurt isn't organic?

I'd love to switch my meat over to grass fed free range, but that isn't an affordable option for me.

Eating clean > eating organic. Ideally both though, I know.
    Last edited by Grape Ape; 05-31-2013 at 07:59 PM.