Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    I suppose you could try this

surprisingly Ive gotten better than expected feedback from it lol

Kinda sad seeing some of these comments, but I know how you guys feel. A year ago I backed out of my engagement because I started to realize things that just werent gonna work, its amazing that people can change once they get that ring they really wanted.

Now Im 24 and dating 18 and 19 year old college girls making up for all that lost time
    Kudos to you for knowing it wasn't going to work. I see waaaay too many dudes get tied up in shit marriages because they feel like they have to commit, even though deep down they know it has no chance of lasting. They try way too hard to convince themselves they are in love.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kinda sad seeing some of these comments, but I know how you guys feel. A year ago I backed out of my engagement because I started to realize things that just werent gonna work, its amazing that people can change once they get that ring they really wanted.

Now Im 24 and dating 18 and 19 year old college girls making up for all that lost time
    you dont know your girlfriend till she's your fiancee
    you dont know your fiancee till she's your wife
    you dont know your wife till she's your ex-wife

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Will showing this to wifey make a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    Haha... lots of truth here... and I don't really want to get to know my wife that well.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuckin A, maybe I'll never get married lol

Been with my girlfriend for 6 years now, everything is sweet. If I never give her a ring, will she keep bangin?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well glad im not the only one who got engaged that young lol. Idk about the 18-19 year olds tho. Im having fun with little older women this time around
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Well glad im not the only one who got engaged that young lol. Idk about the 18-19 year olds tho. Im having fun with little older women this time around
    Good man!! Find some broad with a few miles on her, no games, doesn't want your phone number, maybe you'll get a finger in your butt, who knows???

But I digress...That's one thing that really stands out when I travel to the US is how freakin young the guys and gals are getting married, especially in the South. No wonder the divorce rate is so high. My buddy played pro hockey in Alabama and said that there were no women around as most were already married at 19, 20, 21 yrs old, the ol' high school sweetheart thing. Wacky stuff.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    Good man!! Find some broad with a few miles on her, no games, doesn't want your phone number, maybe you'll get a finger in your butt, who knows???

But I digress...That's one thing that really stands out when I travel to the US is how freakin young the guys and gals are getting married, especially in the South. No wonder the divorce rate is so high. My buddy played pro hockey in Alabama and said that there were no women around as most were already married at 19, 20, 21 yrs old, the ol' high school sweetheart thing. Wacky stuff.
    Hahaha my butt is a one way valve. Everyone has kids so young in the south, that probably contributes to the marriage rate. Ive spent a good amount of time in Kentucky this year and it was amazing how many young girls were pregnant. Shit was redic..

But yeah stupid mistake on my part, gotta live up the rest of my 20's before I commit again. You live and learn, and I want that damn engagement ring back so I can pawn that shit and buy a new dirt bike haha
    Been juicing since CapriSun