User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Walking Dead

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Breaking Bad is easily my favorite with Walking Dead a very close 2nd. AMC is bad ass...

I believe AMC is going to do a Walking Dead marathon right around Christmas where they will play every episode back to back. Get the DVR fired up if you haven't seen them before because this is your chance to get caught up!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    The show definitely took a major quality jump this season, I have ended every episode wishing I could fast forward to the following week.
    I missed 2 wks while I was away for the Thanksgiving break, and came home and got to watch 2 back to back episodes. It was the shizznit! At least I get to play some Black Ops 2 now. Sundays are my only days I get to play these days. I went to a show last night and didn't get to watch the tease... I'll be checking it out in a couple mins though!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    Breaking Bad is easily my favorite with Walking Dead a very close 2nd. AMC is bad ass...

I believe AMC is going to do a Walking Dead marathon right around Christmas where they will play every episode back to back. Get the DVR fired up if you haven't seen them before because this is your chance to get caught up!!
    I haven't watched the 1st season so this will give me a chance to get a deeper understanding of the show.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched seasons 1 and 2 and I really appreciate them. First is maybe better than the second.
    The 3rd seasons is not available yet here.

Last time I saw the main actor was in Love Actually romantic movie Big change !!!!!!!