User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm personally even afraid to use R andro, imagine if I would ever take the risk of a "strange" theory using Clomid, meds etc...impossible!...LOL!
    CD's protocol for life!))
    Different people reported recovery from it, so why get involved in other risky methods?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    I'm personally even afraid to use R andro, imagine if I would ever take the risk of a "strange" theory using Clomid, meds etc...impossible!...LOL!
    CD's protocol for life!))
    Different people reported recovery from it, so why get involved in other risky methods?
    This method without a doubt will lead you to recovery. It's just a matter of time, and it's always more time then most guys are willing to put in. This is why setting it up and getting on with your life is the best and safest way forward.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Guys....this is your forum too. I can't police this whole thing myself. I'm going to need the guys who are making fantastic strides following the regimen to remind the others why it is they're here in the first place.

You guys know who you are! You make up the "backbone" of this great forum. Without you guys, this place would be nothing.

Let's step up and keep this place the reason you came here in the first place.

Thanks.
    Thought I would chime in on this, I'll be posting an update soon on my progress which has been going pretty good overall, like durantia has said ive also been avoiding the forum a bit as the tone has been changing and starting to get reminiscent of ph and other forums but still way more positive than negative vibes here, lets keep it that way.

I would implore the new guys to stop going around in circles looking for new ways to beat pfs and to just do the damn protocol as laid out and with enough time you will see improvements. Ive had a lot of ups and bad downs almost like a rollercoaster but i try to avoid posting every time I do as its been said dozens and dozens of times before these ups and downs are to be expected.

When i found here it was a saviour for me, having read so much random shit on other sites that would make your head fucking spin I actually always felt sick after reading the random posts on these sites, like the negativity was fucking infectious. This is not what we want here, if people want to start posting about different methods of recovery then this isnt the place for it, the recommendation would be to take that shit elsewhere, its disrespectful to this site and to all of the work thats gone in to offering a workable natural solution, the aimless posts have no place here, theres plenty of other sites that operate that way.

It would be very sad to see here crumble to that level as I sincerely believe this site has saved lives, for me anyway it gave me a way out when I couldnt find one, it offers positivity and hope, which is desperately lacking in the pfs community and on the other sites. Lets keep that going and not ruin what we have here.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
    Thought I would chime in on this, I'll be posting an update soon on my progress which has been going pretty good overall, like durantia has said ive also been avoiding the forum a bit as the tone has been changing and starting to get reminiscent of ph and other forums but still way more positive than negative vibes here, lets keep it that way.

I would implore the new guys to stop going around in circles looking for new ways to beat pfs and to just do the damn protocol as laid out and with enough time you will see improvements. Ive had a lot of ups and bad downs almost like a rollercoaster but i try to avoid posting every time I do as its been said dozens and dozens of times before these ups and downs are to be expected.

When i found here it was a saviour for me, having read so much random shit on other sites that would make your head fucking spin I actually always felt sick after reading the random posts on these sites, like the negativity was fucking infectious. This is not what we want here, if people want to start posting about different methods of recovery then this isnt the place for it, the recommendation would be to take that shit elsewhere, its disrespectful to this site and to all of the work thats gone in to offering a workable natural solution, the aimless posts have no place here, theres plenty of other sites that operate that way.

It would be very sad to see here crumble to that level as I sincerely believe this site has saved lives, for me anyway it gave me a way out when I couldnt find one, it offers positivity and hope, which is desperately lacking in the pfs community and on the other sites. Lets keep that going and not ruin what we have here.
    Thanks for your input JimmyJ.

That's why I'm asking you guys to help out. We WILL NOT let this place go down the way the others have. It's not going to happen. We just have to remind the new guys that this place is NOT PH OR solvePFS....never will be.

Anytime a thread is starting to go in that direction, I'm asking all of you to stop it in it's tracks.

There is simply no need to have any discussions that lead this way, here, on this board.

We know what needs to be done and we know what information is pertinent to healing without all of the useless banter.

If anyone wants to talk theory, they can go to the other sites to do that. As far as I'm concerned, the "theory" was outlined perfectly by English in a thread that I've made a sticky. Based upon my experience and the experience of others here, this is all that needs to be discussed because it holds true to the reality of what PFS is.

Stick to the protocol....one foot in front of the other. Three steps forward, one or two steps back, INDEFINITELY, until you're healed. That's it. Nothing more needs to be said.

Keep on going my friend. You'll get there sooner or later as will EVERYONE that puts their mind and body into it, 100%
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"