User Tag List

Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Why don't you guys buy from SoCal Nutrition or Iron Mag directly and use the coupon codes given. I always try my best to give Rob (SoCal) first billing on my purchases because he backs this site.....which has helped me and helps all of you.
    I'd absolutely buy it from SoCal Nutrition, but the link CD sticky posted at the top of the forum appears broken.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    I'd absolutely buy it from SoCal Nutrition, but the link CD sticky posted at the top of the forum appears broken.
    It is, and I'm not sure why. I've been trying to get in touch with Rob for way too long.

Guys, like Maxout said, you want to buy all of your stuff through SoCal or other forum sponsors because that's why keeps this forum alive. ALWAYS try and purchase from these places FIRST.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It is, and I'm not sure why. I've been trying to get in touch with Rob for way too long.

Guys, like Maxout said, you want to buy all of your stuff through SoCal or other forum sponsors because that's why keeps this forum alive. ALWAYS try and purchase from these places FIRST.
    With that in mind, is it still available at SoCal? Or is there another place to pick it up?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah it hasnt been working for a while and I'm not sure if I can get it in Canada.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried ordering it from the sticky, but i couldnt find a link or ANYTHING when i clicked on it! like you said. So i was recommended to strong supplement shop i think it was called. I would have preferred getting it from SoCAL, or IML first. I definitely support those guys, for all theyve done for us. Just hope i got the real deal stuff. it was not my intention to get it from anywhere else. I just didnt know what to do once i discovered that the sticky was broken. i paid about $120 for 2 bottles. i will order the 3rd bottle on monday. I plan on starting tomorrow. ill do so on an empty stomach first. Im looking to make a new thread, and upload pics.
    Last edited by K8668B; 08-15-2017 at 06:21 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seem to have been having less money, and less TIME recently! So many inconveniences.

i hope for real i didnt get a fake bottle.... omg.... i havent opened it yet, but yeah. reading these last posts just got me amped up. i know it wasnt you guys's intentions. my plan IS to start tomorrow. And on an empty stomach.

i need sleep right now... adrenals are down today... off to bed and off of the internet/phone, etc for now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, im pretty much injured. Got that cut in the palm of my right hand. But its taped up and doesnt effect my lifting thank god.

However, i woke up with stiff neck about 5 days ago, and yesterday it was pretty much 90% healed, until the last rep of the last set of my barbell bicep curls, where i seemed to tweak it again.

Adrenal fatigue today and yesterday, because these are my two work days of the week where i have to get up at fucking 5 am to be in for 7am. its these two days where i dont get as much sleep, and it literally fucks up my entire day. Id much rather be up at 7am and go in at 9am. So the adrenal fatigue has carried over into today too. Now my digestive is not as good right now due to the adrenal fatigue.

Pretty mad right now. Want to punch a wall. Ironically this all happens right as im about to start my prohormone cycle. How trivial. Some force is just fucking with me. Its just a jynx. I see right through it too.

Im gonna have to hold off on starting for at least one more day. But in reality id rather just start it, unless someone tells me its wise not to. But i had to put it out there.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

You're doing your own head in again bro... everyone gets injuries and is tired from work etc. And recovery happens in spite of these normal inconveniences... just let it wash over you and go with the flow.

It's not gonna matter if you start the cycle today or tomorrow. But don't get stressed on analysing exactly how you feel every step or you're fucked before you start.

Train as you are, eat as you are. Maybe even take some time off here if it's making you feel stressed and analytic (I took a long time away from forums at a point I needed to and it really helped me mentally, you just get back into the old groove of living without thinking bout these places)... just do what you do and let what's gonna happen, happen.

Oh and the stuff will definitely be legit. 100% without question. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    You're doing your own head in again bro... everyone gets injuries and is tired from work etc. And recovery happens in spite of these normal inconveniences... just let it wash over you and go with the flow.

It's not gonna matter if you start the cycle today or tomorrow. But don't get stressed on analysing exactly how you feel every step or you're fucked before you start.

Train as you are, eat as you are. Maybe even take some time off here if it's making you feel stressed and analytic (I took a long time away from forums at a point I needed to and it really helped me mentally, you just get back into the old groove of living without thinking bout these places)... just do what you do and let what's gonna happen, happen.

Oh and the stuff will definitely be legit. 100% without question. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was just going to suggest this. I feel like when you check the forum and post so often about daily or weekly updates it tends to consistently remind yourself of what's wrong. Get lost in life again.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL!! I feel fine today. Im quite relaxed right now. I realized how STUPID i sounded when i wrote those two posts last night/this morning. I get those anxious moments and theres no stopping me at times.

Thanks maxout, you basically told me to get a life! JK hahaha. In all seriousness, i see what youre saying though. Even sometimes lately ive been deciding not to be so obsessed with the forum. All though i got super excited when i found this forum, (after a decade of hell), i became a little bit too obsessive.

I start tomorrow! Im just doing a deep reset on my sleep at the end of the day.

Right on, Swill!