User Tag List

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread: Eden's Log

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks VayneZ I just keep plugging away.

As for updates I've decided to take a week or so off from the gym. I've been feeling strong and been having good workouts in the gym but they've started to lag and I feel it's time to take a break. I think it's important when pushing the body so hard for so long to give it a break so that it can adjust and catch up on some of the stuff it's been putting off to keep things going as far as bodybuilding.

That being said I've taken this time to do tons of foam rolling and stretching which I plan to keep going even after the break from the gym. It's also very refreshing to be able to head home and not have to worry when my gym session is. I think it will clear my mind and help me get back into the mindset of really looking forward to getting to the gym as working out but right now I'm just relaxing.

Diet is pretty heavy still. I don't know how much rice I'm eating but I cool half an lb every night and eat all of it before bed, along with 4-6 cups of oats, and maybe a half pound of refried beans. Proteins consist of chicken and ground beef currently but I'll get my wife to make me some of her great beef pot roast soon and chow on that as well. As I've been eating weight has been steadily increasing except for yesterday where it shot up and at the end of the day I was 205lbs naked. So whatever I'm doing it's working well and in pretty excited. Obviously the weight is glycogen and water but still at my height and build 205lbs is pretty impressive for me to see.

Other than that I'm just relaxing, watching movies and researching new supplements that I'll be adding into my rotation.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you guys are al well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I've been working on my house again so I've been distracted and really haven't had much to update with. Weight is running around 203-211lbs depending on how much water I drink. I've added in a little insulin post workout and it's working pretty well.

I'm pretty sure my body is very sensitive to it I downed 100g sugar from table sugar, 29g sugar from apple juice, 80g whey protein, 10g glutamine, 10g creatine and nitraflex. With this I still had slight nausea and a headache but very very minor. I'm gonna get batteries for my glucometer and let you guys know what my blood sugar is doing.

That being said I've found after working a muscle group it will be depleted and then full back up I've the next two days or so. With the insulin it seems to be filled back up almost immediately but keeps filling up over the next few days. Really interesting feeling and I can imagine would keep someone very very full.

Current back:

http://i.imgur.com/Zvbejzj.jpg

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eden's Log

Looking sold bro!

My Jedi mind tricks approve this post
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so sorry for no posts I've been busy since my house seems to want to fall apart.

I've been knocking down my food and supplements to kinda give things a rest and recoup a bit. I've dropped down to 196lbs but just water and fat is all I've lost so far. I've also noticed that my muscles are still just fine as far as strength and size. I'm going to keep cutting a bit for another 2.5 weeks then it's back to full tilt growing.

Abs are coming back in and legs are pretty defined which I was surprised to see as much definition at the weight I'm at. I've noticed also that if I eat less I seem to grow better, this seems like it's because my body doesn't have to sit using a ton of energy digesting a ton of food and can just grow. So there seems to be such a thing as eating too much and of you guys aren't getting bigger you might try eating a little less for a week and see what happens there.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Ok so sorry for no posts I've been busy since my house seems to want to fall apart.

I've been knocking down my food and supplements to kinda give things a rest and recoup a bit. I've dropped down to 196lbs but just water and fat is all I've lost so far. I've also noticed that my muscles are still just fine as far as strength and size. I'm going to keep cutting a bit for another 2.5 weeks then it's back to full tilt growing.

Abs are coming back in and legs are pretty defined which I was surprised to see as much definition at the weight I'm at. I've noticed also that if I eat less I seem to grow better, this seems like it's because my body doesn't have to sit using a ton of energy digesting a ton of food and can just grow. So there seems to be such a thing as eating too much and of you guys aren't getting bigger you might try eating a little less for a week and see what happens there.
    You have pictures of you at 195? We are at the exact same weight.

And I really gotta eat less.... I'll take your advise. But I guess after my short PCT. Started a cycle but I'll probably cut it short 3 weeks/4 weeks only. It's just a nightmare.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No but I can try to take some pictures. It's not super impressive right now and I'm really flat but I'll see what I can do. What's going on with your cycle maybe we can figure out what's getting ya.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude as I remember the last pics I saw of you, you're overall symmetry looks better now! Way more defined without the water and fat. You think you'll stay around this weight for now? Or you're planning on gaining more?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm losing fat pretty hard right now and will be for another two weeks. Gotta remeber this fat Loss is from two weeks of cut dieting. I lose fat VERY rapidly I think due to my metabolism and the amount of muscle I carry combined with the fact that I don't like sugar or junk food. The worst stuff I eat is like pot pies and Arizona tea. So yes I'll lose hard for another two weeks then I'm going to be eating more but I should still semi lose for another month. Then I'm going to go back to growing. It takes a long time for me to get blurry with bulking, mostly the issue I have is I just hold water and so I look way softer than I am lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I've stopped losing at about 193lbs. Body keeps getting leaner and kinda fuller, having a lot of lethargy but I expected that to happen so no real issues there. I've slowed down on going to the gym as currently I'm not having enough energy. I also testy blood sugar and it's currently averaging around 72. So very low. I'll update later if more comes up.