User Tag List

Page 37 of 62 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck bro your looking GOOD.... No Hetero lol

You'll be shredded in no time after seeing this update.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Fuck bro your looking GOOD.... No Hetero lol

You'll be shredded in no time after seeing this update.
    Damn Scope thnx bruh! A friend of mine picked me up and we just cruised town that night, made me feel better (I was so pissed at not nailing even 475).
    Today I'm walking like an old man. This weekend I'm not doing ANY cardio what so ever. Monday is war again.

And hopefully I'll be shredded soon indeed Scope... I am soooo hungry these days, it's crazy! My calories have def gone up and I see more results, so my metabolic rate should be through the roof.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: tHE BRuTaL MaCHiNe VaYNEZ: Journey to AESTHETICzZzZz

I'm seeing some good improvement. Someone has been putting some work in. Nice going, bud.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I'm seeing some good improvement. Someone has been putting some work in. Nice going, bud.
    I'm actually starving most of the day Burly... Been upping my fat and carb... and I'm still starving... And at the same time I keep losing bodyfat. I Iove it!

Thanks for checking in bruh!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow pal, looking great and your numbers are great, pretty damn strong considering we are about the same size, your disciplined diet is paying huge dividends. Kudos to you, that is where I lack motivation and drive. Keep it up and you are going to have a summer full of broads staring at your goods lol!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    Wow pal, looking great and your numbers are great, pretty damn strong considering we are about the same size, your disciplined diet is paying huge dividends. Kudos to you, that is where I lack motivation and drive. Keep it up and you are going to have a summer full of broads staring at your goods lol!!
    Lol at the broads starring!!! Thanks bruh! Your encouragement means a lot! About the discipline... I remember when was living in Miami, I used to train with this Cuban guy who was a model. One of the most hardcore training partners I ever had and I learned a lot from him regarding discipline. We used to always train stoned though lol. But he was RIPPED and had a sick physique with details and definitions and pretty solid size. Every girl would drool over him. And he used to always say: ''There is no greater feeling than walking shirtless down South Beach KNOWING that all the hottest girls are starring AT YOU, instead of you starring at them ''

That's where I wanna be this year! And I will stop at nothing till I get there! That's one of my ''motivations'' lol. After that I will again focus on strength and size. But I'm trying to maintain as much of them as possible while shredding the fat. Today I'll be consuming 4000+ cals
    Last edited by VayneZ; 03-24-2014 at 07:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After my PM cardio in my bathroom (basically just jumping really high like a lunatic for 12 minutes straight... intense...)

March25_VayneZ.jpg

March25_2_VayneZ.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

March25_3_VayneZ.jpg

March25_4_VayneZ.jpg

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Classic poses....

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: tHE BRuTaL MaCHiNe VaYNEZ: Journey to AESTHETICzZzZz

Very nice. Your hard work is paying off.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Classic poses....
    Haha those are the VayneZ style poses! Hopefully soon they will have veins (VayneZ) on them abs!!!!!! I'm not stopping till I get there!

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Very nice. Your hard work is paying off.
    Tnx Burly for the encouragement, for noticing and for constantly checking in! You motivate me to continue full throttle.

Been eating more fats lately... more creamy peanut butter and almonds... especially at night (which I heard is not a good idea... but I get sooooo hungry!!! And as I sleeping with a fan on lately instead of the AC... I tend to wake up in a really thermogenic atmosphere and sometimes night sweats happen, so must be working, as long as I see results, I won't stop it )