User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Vince's Log

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks better. You have to feel what works with your body. In my case, I eat 7-8 times a day, and make sure that all my meals have at least 30 grams of protein. Days when I can only get down 7 meals I usually add a bit more protein and always measure all my meals. But in my case I do Carb Cycling. That's a reason my protein are higher than normal, for my bodyweight of 185. So I'd say, depending on how it works with you, keep your meals around 35-40 grams of protein each.

Training looks good. If you're not on any hormones right now, I suggest try doing less especially for biceps, next time, and I'm pretty sure you'll feel better pumped up afterwards. How long did your workout take you?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 vince's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Looks better. You have to feel what works with your body. In my case, I eat 7-8 times a day, and make sure that all my meals have at least 30 grams of protein. Days when I can only get down 7 meals I usually add a bit more protein and always measure all my meals. But in my case I do Carb Cycling. That's a reason my protein are higher than normal, for my bodyweight of 185. So I'd say, depending on how it works with you, keep your meals around 35-40 grams of protein each.

Training looks good. If you're not on any hormones right now, I suggest try doing less especially for biceps, next time, and I'm pretty sure you'll feel better pumped up afterwards. How long did your workout take you?
    We were there for about 2 hours because we had 4 people:/ but why would you suggest less for Biceps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It can be over trained so easily. Especially if you're gonna do back workouts which specifically touches the bicep a lot already.
    Even when I used to do arms only (so nothing but Triceps and Biceps), I would never go for more than 10 sets for biceps.

And I would never stay more than 90 minutes in the gym. But, I have failed during certain exceptions... (4 or more people wanted to workout with me). But I learned my lessons, and now I just train with 1 or 2 training partners at the most, if they can keep up.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Vince's Log

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    We were there for about 2 hours because we had 4 people:/ but why would you suggest less for Biceps?

Bicep is a tiny muscle compared to the back, and easy to overwork. Heck, you do more sets on your bicep than I do when I'm taking AAS. Lol.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Bicep is a tiny muscle compared to the back, and easy to overwork. Heck, you do more sets on your bicep than I do when I'm taking AAS. Lol.
    Lmao this new workout plan I found is a little ridiculous. It has me doing every muscle group twice a week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Post workout had some pre-packaged chicken, here's the nutritional facts:

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just get real chicken and cook it yourself. Look at all those "other" ingredients labeled. Most def not just chicken going on here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My access to somewhere to cook is very limited. When I do get the opportunity to cool, I try to cook for the week.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate to admit it but most of the chicken I eat isn't 100% chicken either.... Alot of what I eat is pre cooked or in nugget fom.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    My access to somewhere to cook is very limited. When I do get the opportunity to cool, I try to cook for the week.

Weak excuse....
    Pick up a Forman grill and your problems are solved.