Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!!!

Oh... I mean.. err... no.. what do you mean short tempered or moody? lol

Truth be told, I may be a bit more short tempered, but not drastically. I get annoyed when my wife switches subjects mid sentence and I have no idea what she is talking about. I get annoyed that she has to talk out every scenario at work with me when she gets home. Those scenarios are not new, nor is my annoyance with them. However, my patience level seems to have gone down a notch. Could be other factors though.
    LOL

I tend to get a little more short-tempered (snappy) when I take Erase for a few days or so in a row. I was wondering if it was just me, or what. Any idea why it happens?

I too get annoyed easily when listening to long-winded stories and scenarios about my girlfriend's day. She seems to have the same annoying habit of jumping subjects without notice too. lol... (sort of)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will become even more prevalent once we are under the healthcare system of the government. I've already talked with some doctors about the system that is being put in place for allowable and non allowable procedures and medications. The government will have to manage costs also. And it's going to get ugly.

They will burn through their budget much faster than anticipated. Government has never been a better manager of costs than private industry because they don't actually have to make a profit. Compare the postal service to FedEx or UPS. The private companies are competitive with the government in price and still make a profit. The postal service, on the other hand, is in the red year after year.

My wife runs the state health care system for Oregon, so I get to see quite a bit of the action. They are currently integrating with Obama care.
    The Govt health care is gonna be a joke too because of the amount of compromises made to make the health care private industry somewhat happy. So when I say health care here is a joke, I don't mean it's gonna get better with this shitty version of Govt ran healthcare. The whole world does it different, and even coming from a third world country, I can say, probably better. at least in my limited experience.

I know govt doesn't manage cost very well. I wish cost of food for our kids and health of the citizens weren't so managed. Maybe there could be more management in the hefty contracts with private defense companies dedicated to making brown people overseas miserable. That might allow the nation to spend a little bit on making sure its citizens are getting proper treatment, instead of the cheapest.
    Last edited by longBallLima; 01-17-2013 at 02:34 PM. Reason: with-wish

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    Maybe there could be more management in the hefty contracts with private defense companies dedicated to making brown people overseas miserable. That might allow the nation to spend a little bit on making sure its citizens are getting proper treatment, instead of the cheapest.
    Indeed. Between having 900 military bases in 136 countries, the NASA trips to mars, and incredible defense contract spending, we could end the annual deficit, feed the hungry, and provide healthcare without raising taxes to do it.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed. Between having 900 military bases in 136 countries, the NASA trips to mars, and incredible defense contract spending, we could end the annual deficit, feed the hungry, and provide healthcare without raising taxes to do it.
    Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread, I'm just one of those guys who's always going on about some stupid politics thing.

But hey, keep the mars thing! Maybe I'll go?? a guy can dream!! :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread, I'm just one of those guys who's always going on about some stupid politics thing.
    No problem. The political/medical stuff is not far out of line with this thread's intent. It is all related.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok... here's something. Preworkout: Citrulline Malate, 7 grams + Agmatine 3.5 grams... Good pump in the gym. Got home to see if there was any more "life" in Little Burly. Nope. 3 hours after the initial dose, I repeated test. No effect on erection.

I don't know if it's a good or a bad sign, but I got a serious lower back pump today. Pretty painful. Makes it seem like the products are working, but not working everywhere. Odd.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok... here's something. Preworkout: Citrulline Malate, 7 grams + Agmatine 3.5 grams... Good pump in the gym. Got home to see if there was any more "life" in Little Burly. Nope. 3 hours after the initial dose, I repeated test. No effect on erection.

I don't know if it's a good or a bad sign, but I got a serious lower back pump today. Pretty painful. Makes it seem like the products are working, but not working everywhere. Odd.
    I've lately been doing the agmatine and citrulline malate in similar doses, together with a couple other things in a homebrew detailed in my training log, and getting good results pump wise in the gym. As for its effect on the principal wedding vegetable, I've found that the brew does nothing to get it going but it does seem to prevent or delay premature wilting.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AresTS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's TRT journey

NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!!!

Oh... I mean.. err... no.. what do you mean short tempered or moody? lol

Truth be told, I may be a bit more short tempered, but not drastically. I get annoyed when my wife switches subjects mid sentence and I have no idea what she is talking about. I get annoyed that she has to talk out every scenario at work with me when she gets home. Those scenarios are not new, nor is my annoyance with them. However, my patience level seems to have gone down a notch. Could be other factors though.
    Lmfao!!!!!!

I have the same conversations with my chick!!

- Valdez
    Last edited by AresTS; 01-18-2013 at 12:17 AM.
    Valdez

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Citrulline+ antioxidant+ NO donor- (lot of people suggest beet root as it provides both). It takes couple weeks for real results to kick in, though some effect can be felt after first dose.
    Obviously, citruline cannot fix libido issues, just quality of erections.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's TRT journey

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Citrulline+ antioxidant+ NO donor- (lot of people suggest beet root as it provides both). It takes couple weeks for real results to kick in, though some effect can be felt after first dose.
    Obviously, citruline cannot fix libido issues, just quality of erections.
    I thought citrulline WAS a donor. I was sure I read that. Can you give me an example of other donors? I've never seen beet root for sale before, but then I cant say I was really looking for it.