User Tag List

Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work as always man..im proud of you!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Nice work as always man..im proud of you!
    Thanks Wes, Glad to have you up here with us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 2:

A lot of sweating, but I'm a taxi driver so it works well. I slept PRETTY good, so day 1 no insomnia.

Thirst is out of control. Been drinking more water than I ever though possible.

So far, DNP is sweet. Soon I'll bump it to 300mg and see how it feels there.
    Last edited by VayneZ; 11-30-2014 at 11:11 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    As long as I can bare, with the goal set at 20 days.

Day 1:
    Took my first 150mg dose at the gym, since I met up there with the friend who was bringing me them.
    When I did 225 x 10 squatting, which was our very first exercise I felt like the hole gym was spining in cicrles! it was MADNESS! And boy did I sweat.

I never believed I could drink and crave so much water all day. Good think I went to work with two HUGE bottled water and would constantly refill them at water fountains and soooo many bathroom break.

I did not feel lethargic at all, I'm am so focused in everything I do, and today was a really great night at work. When I stopped to wash my face in the bathroom at a hotel, I was dripping sweat. I felt like Jeremy Renner in the Bourne Legacy while he was in Malaysia with the fever.

I really really liked Day 1. I felt like it was a positive mind adventure and had no depressions whatso ever.
    Sounds pretty extreme...
    Take it slow man just take it slow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scope, Thanks bro! I'll see, either today or tomorrow I'll try 300 for the first time. and Then eod day like BBG and Weekend.
    Thinking of taking Axon today with my C4 as pre-workout. Day 2 I have also slept like a baby

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    300mg today. Not bad at all, very tolerable! Maybe I'm still early in the run, but it almost feels like I could go for 450mg. Maybe next week. What do you guys think?

The only thing that really really sucks is wanting to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes! And also how thirsty I get!!!! MY GOD today I have drank sooooo much water!! And I'm also starving, eventhough I upped my protein and fat intake quite a bit. I'll probably up my protein a bit more if this starvation feeling is still here by Thursday.

Very sick and awesome workout today at the gym. Eventhough I haven't had carbs for a week, I felt so energetic and strong.
    And so far since I started DNP I've been in a very very good mood. Not sure if this has anything to do with the compound.

Oh and one more thing. The feeling of being hot and sweating all the time is so satisfying... Not sure if BBG or Weekend would agree, but it just feels sooooo good

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro why not try the lowest dose required with this stuff.
    A little to much and your toast there's no coming back from to much DNP.
    If it works at a lower dose rock that shit out there.

Never ran DNP and Never will but those are just my thoughts and opinions.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    300mg today. Not bad at all, very tolerable! Maybe I'm still early in the run, but it almost feels like I could go for 450mg. Maybe next week. What do you guys think?

The only thing that really really sucks is wanting to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes! And also how thirsty I get!!!! MY GOD today I have drank sooooo much water!! And I'm also starving, eventhough I upped my protein and fat intake quite a bit. I'll probably up my protein a bit more if this starvation feeling is still here by Thursday.

Very sick and awesome workout today at the gym. Eventhough I haven't had carbs for a week, I felt so energetic and strong.
    And so far since I started DNP I've been in a very very good mood. Not sure if this has anything to do with the compound.

Oh and one more thing. The feeling of being hot and sweating all the time is so satisfying... Not sure if BBG or Weekend would agree, but it just feels sooooo good
    these are signs that your body is already being pushed to the limits. stay at 300 or all you will want to do is sit in front of a fan and eat fruit and drink ice water...

if you do 300 ed, you will feel it much more on day 4-5 of 300 than you did today

and yes, DNP has a weird energizing feeling at first, until you become extremely glycogen depleted and t3 declines

on another note, i started DNP today

- - - Updated - - -

lower that fat as much as you can brother. more veggies.

btw i'm going to eat carbs this time on dnp so i'll let you know if i see a big difference

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why I love this forum. If you guys don't remind me of these things or give me these warning I would probably end up dead on this run!!!! Thanks Scope and Weekend!!

Nice to have you on board on the run Weekend!! It'll be a very hot December for both of us lol. I'll up my veggies. So you suggest not upping the fat? I was just thinking of upping my Coconut Oil intake to 6 TBSP's a day instead of 4. Would not fat work more synergistic with DNP?

Today I will only take 150mg. Thanks to your warnings! Or else I would've gone for 300 again for sure!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    coconut oil is an exception

can barely use it for energy and it just increases ketone production

go ahead and do 300 ED if you want.. you wouldn't die from this stuff man, no one who regularly posts on swole source would be dumb enough to ignore warning signs beyond where youre at... just at 450 i felt like i was basically a useless blob of bloated, sweaty flesh