User Tag List

Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today I felt it big time at the gym bro! I was sweating the whole place up!! Leaving every machine extremely wet and I was dripping sweat all over the gym!! It was leg day mind you. Maybe the coconut oil contributed to the mad amount of sweat as well.

Weekend about the bloat... Do you feel gas pain because of the DNP? I forgot to mention that I had a lot of gas last night at work

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay so i have run dnp 3 times now i believe

the first times the farts were soooo bad... now its not as bad. like they smelled terrible.

definitely build a tolerance.

anyone notice the similarity between the shortness of breath on DNP and tren? seems like they may share a mech of action..

- - - Updated - - -

its fun to be on dnp and look like a gatorade commercial doing lateral raises or some easy shit lol

people have got to notice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember breathing similar while on tren. Andyeah man sometimes I'd keep holding the farts especially when there are tourists around, and man it can be painful.

That Gatorade commercial was me today training legs lol! I was dripping so much mad sweat! People were just starring in disbelief. I twisted my shorts and like a waterfall of sweat poured off!!
    Last edited by VayneZ; 12-03-2014 at 12:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    drink some broth lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 5 - 300mg once again

This time it was crazy. I decided to take it all in one dose since I had a few things to do later on after the gym. Hit core, abs and stretching today. It was all good. AMAZING training. Afterwards came the problem. I had a few places to go and no matter what I did I COULD NOT STOP SWEATING. People were starring at me weird, it was just madness! I guess so far workout wise, sleeping wise, it's all good. The only bad thing so far about DNP, in my opinion and experience so far is the sweating WHEN you DON'T WANT to sweat and the constant bathroom breaks. Actually I don't mind the bathroom breaks that much as compared to the sweating part. I gotta get used to sweating in inappropriate times I guess

I'm debating whether or not to go 300 again tomorrow, since Friday night I want to sweat bit less if possible. So 300 Tomorrow and 150 Friday. Thoughts? Or just go both days 150mg? And then 300mg Saturday. Can't make a decision without the SS board's opinion!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    150 tomorrow none friday if you wanna sweat less, back on 300 on saturday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    150 tomorrow none friday if you wanna sweat less, back on 300 on saturday
    Alright I'll do just that, thanks bruh. I'll still sweat big time during deadlifts Friday morning right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably not buckets honestly. I think the half life isn't as long as they say it is. Can't be sure though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 6

My Ipod is not working anymore!!! And the gym music is crap. I wonder if it's because of the sweat. Man this sucks!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strength is still there during workouts, but today I noticed just how flat I look. So I guess my Glycogen stores are finally drained. And also I get so tired after just a few reps of bench pressing.