User Tag List

Page 58 of 88 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    I agree with that, but if test is low I was under the impression they were legal in the uk
    You need prescription to get them, if you have them without prescription they will be confiscated but you wont get arrested AFAIK.
    There are lot of undeground labs, but lot of stuff is of poor quality and is much much more expensive than if you get prescription and buy them from legal sources. So undeground is ok for bodybuilding purposes, but for TRT not so much.

Problem in UK is that lot of doctors are really ignorant, and standards are quite poor- meaning you need to have really bad bad results to get scripts.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post

Problem in UK is that lot of doctors are really ignorant, and standards are quite poor- meaning you need to have really bad bad results to get scripts.
    well we know how to do that lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    You need prescription to get them, if you have them without prescription they will be confiscated but you wont get arrested AFAIK.
    There are lot of undeground labs, but lot of stuff is of poor quality and is much much more expensive than if you get prescription and buy them from legal sources. So undeground is ok for bodybuilding purposes, but for TRT not so much.

Thanks for the input from everyone. Guess I need to search for a decent Doc. Jelisej is so right about UK Docs being ignorant, unfortunately.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6 months on TRT and feeling really good. I have my appt. with the endo next week. Snapped this pic at the gym tonight. Still plenty of room for improvement, but I'm heading in the right direction. I've filled out a bit... now weighing about 190, but I'm pretty sure I'm leaner than I was at 178 prior to TRT 6 months ago. Traps have grown from those deadlifts.

Last edited by burlyman30; 06-03-2013 at 11:29 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Burly's TRT journey

Looking good.

Re the TRT, i know what you mean, but I'm now getting a BIG renewal of that initial trt uplift from the added tren. Started @ 100/jolt yesterday - up from 50/50 last Mon and Thursday. Not much else to report yet, except that it has amped ip my already too active libido and, much to my surprise, has had no BP impact. As a prophylactic, i have been taking celery and hawthorne and Talos 2 ED since a week before starting, and BP actually has gone down from my "normal" of 130-135/75-80 to 118-123/67-73.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sperwer; 06-04-2013 at 01:08 AM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Looking good.

Re the TRT, i know what you mean, but I'm now getting a BIG renewal of that initial trt uplift from the added tren. Started @ 100/jolt yesterday - up from 50/50 last Mon and Thursday. Not much else to report yet, except that it has amped ip my already too active libido and, much to my surprise, has had no BP impact. As a prophylactic, i have been taking celery and hawthorne and Talos 2 ED since a week before starting, and BP actually has gone down from my "normal" of 130-135/75-80 to 118-123/67-73.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had the same "uplift" experience when adding only 75-100mg/week to my TRT. More energy, more libido, and much much faster recovery time. No bad side effects at all. It put the TNT in my TRT.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 06-06-2013 at 12:27 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a couple pics from tonight...

Last edited by burlyman30; 06-06-2013 at 12:32 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was looking at the views/visits to this thread and it has now surpassed 10,000 views and is the most viewed thread on this forum. I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all who have visited, commented, and contributed to this thread. It is gratifying to know that something I started here is of interest to so many of you. I have learned a ton (and am still learning) from this journey.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow no wonder my rows ain't got shit on you

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's TRT journey