User Tag List

Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what does your training look like? how many hours per week are you lifting?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    what does your training look like? how many hours per week are you lifting?
    Mon through Fri. ABout an hour and a half.
    Mon - Shoulders and back (+ 1 exercise of biceps and triceps)
    Tue - Legs
    Wed - Cardio / core /stretching
    Thu - Chest and arms
    Fri - Posterior Chains

I do Calves all of those days except Wednesday. Been doing lighter weight this last week since I could NOT focus at all because of the flu. But I vary between heavy days, superset days and pure TUT focus days.

Carbs are really high intra and post workout

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i approve of this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those who have been following this far:
    I honestly thought that I could take this cycle on mental wise, but just as last year, it's been making me way too depressive. Same exact feeling as last time so I know this is from the hormones. And I tried to ignore it, mind over matter, as I do any other inconveniences in life but I've been realizing how bad it affects my personal life and attitude toward others but also toward myself when isolated.

Don't get me wrong, I feel like a KING when I'm in the gym. But for some reason I can't seem to handle hormones anymore. It doesn't feel great like the old days and I will be stopping this cycle and just run a basic PCT (DAA, Toco-8, EndoAmp, E-ControlRx), using res100 and Epic Gainz for 8 weeks also to see what that would do. I guess I'll stay away from hormones for awhile or pretty much for good.

Since I'm starting fresh and Scope requested I log a thread for Epic Gainz, I think it's a good idea to end and close this ''journey'', and start a new one. So I will open a new thread based on my Epic Gainz and res100 journey for now.

Any thoughts, comments, please feel free to post them here. As Always you guys provide the greatest input and advises

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really happy for you. It is really important to remember that we do things because they make our lives better in some way. It's all about balance. If the negatives outweigh the positives than sometimes you have to ask yourself hard questions and face realities. Such is life, and as long as you keep that awareness you will find what you are looking for. Best of luck to you. I struggle with things at times when I have major life changes too. I find it best to stay as busy as possible when my mind seems to be working against me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spank View Post
    I'm really happy for you. It is really important to remember that we do things because they make our lives better in some way. It's all about balance. If the negatives outweigh the positives than sometimes you have to ask yourself hard questions and face realities. Such is life, and as long as you keep that awareness you will find what you are looking for. Best of luck to you. I struggle with things at times when I have major life changes too. I find it best to stay as busy as possible when my mind seems to be working against me.
    Thanks Spank, really appreciate your words. I feel so much better and enthusiast in running this new stack. Will start the new thread shortly

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Vayne, are you using a test base? I'm looking at what you're using and could see why it might cause some problems. Androhard is awesome but I'm not sure if it's enough to keep you going like if you were on test or trest.

The cycle is 8 weeks. 75mg Mechabol, 1 cap of DMZ 3.0, 3 caps of AndroHard and 3 caps of Androbulk (all v3) and AEGIS @ 4 caps a day.
    In for the PCT/Epic Gainz thread. Can't wait to see how the Epic Gainz treats you
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go full andro hard dose, atleast.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    ^i strongly disagree about the dying part lol but yeah once you get your hormones fixed shit is gonna be melting offf........ no fat burners necessary

i stand by AAS as the best fat burner. stimulants and dnp pale in comparison to ANY AAS. even a trt dose of test, or androbulk. lol. of course tren and anavar are the shining stars. jesus 100 mg anavar a day fucking transformed my friend in 10 days during contest prep. wow.

but i digress.

vaynez, you ever get bloodwork done?

"100" mg..I wonder how much is really in it? I've never seen someone actually run legit anavar. I heard it works wonders..but when I hear claims like 100mg it just sounds suspect..I've seen logs of guys running ACTUAL Pharmacy Var..and at 60mg their pumps were like tearing them apart and making them stop logs, and workouts. No way I'd believe it was 100mg's..but it blows my mind because let's say it's 50% purity..50mg of car transformed his physique in 10 days which is fucking insane. Not to mention the price of legit pharmacy var.

I wonder if like dbol and winny is similar or how tbol compares.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's 100% legit man. Lol.