User Tag List

Page 73 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Well, if one keeps E2 in or near the "sweet spot" there is no need to worry too much about bone density or lipid profile. Tough I would still go with aromasin. Fixing other integral parts of endocrine system would help (adequate adrenal output= lot less aromatisation). Your endo's incompetence and your self-medication (with tren etc) is leading your TRT far from right path. You should have your TRT sorted out first before going on any AAS/PHs. After so many years with so low hormonal levels, you probably feel lot better, but- I would still say that your TRT is Über fail.
    Thanks for your input, J. I am in agreement with you on the AI usage and proper E2 levels not causing issues. I was merely theorizing on her reasons.

As far as the other stuff, the self medicated tren is dosed pretty low, and it's enough to notice recuperative effects, but not what one would call a cycle. I understand your point about adding things in to the mix prior to dealing with other parts of the endocrine system. However, when I questioned you earlier about optimizing those levels, levels that are in an acceptable medical range, you didn't have a lot of feedback, stating it is difficult to know what optimal levels truly are for an individual. With that feedback, I didn't feel I had any direction to go. I don't have an endo looking to examine or change any of those numbers since they are in range. I wouldn't know where to begin on doing that myself or judging what is more optimal.

As far as my TRT not being sorted out, I am guessing you are meaning HRT (meaning other hormones), since the T levels are pretty much in a normalized range now. That being said, I can't say I think the TRT is an uber fail. I do feel phenomenally better. Is everything fully optimized? Probably not. I'm not convinced that adding the tren was a "horrible" idea based on some research showing tren as an alternate compound for TRT, though I would never drop testosterone in favor of tren for that usage since testosterone affects/send signals to so many other areas of the body.

Mostly, I want to thank you for weighing in on all of this. Your feedback is important to me. Even if we sometimes don't see things the same way, I value your knowledge and insights.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 06-11-2013 at 05:44 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Thanks for your input, J. I am in agreement with you on the AI usage and proper E2 levels not causing issues. I was merely theorizing on her reasons.

As far as the other stuff, the self medicated tren is dosed pretty low, and it's enough to notice recuperative effects, but not what one would call a cycle. I understand your point about adding things in to the mix prior to dealing with other parts of the endocrine system. However, when I questioned you earlier about optimizing those levels, levels that are in an acceptable medical range, you didn't have a lot of feedback, stating it is difficult to know what optimal levels truly are for an individual. With that feedback, I didn't feel I had any direction to go. I don't have an endo looking to examine or change any of those numbers since they are in range. I wouldn't know where to begin on doing that myself or judging what is more optimal.
    In the beging of journey I gave you quite a lot of descriptions on what certain symptoms are etc.... I could never give you more feedback on optimal hormonal levels as you've never done complete bloodworks.

Even small dose of tren can have an big impact on hormonal panel- for example it can drive SHBG low which has an impact on lot of other stuff- and give you completely wrong picture, and then you adjust your medication based on wrong picture..... This is how so many people end up chasing their own tail...

I'm not going to comment on "tren as trt", obviously we have different ideas. As it is your TRT or HRT to be more acurate (really there is no such a thing as TRT as person always ends up with treating more than testosterone) I will leave you to it, and will cetainly wish you a good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's TRT journey

In the beging of journey I gave you quite a lot of descriptions on what certain symptoms are etc.... I could never give you more feedback on optimal hormonal levels as you've never done complete bloodworks.

Even small dose of tren can have an big impact on hormonal panel- for example it can drive SHBG low which has an impact on lot of other stuff- and give you completely wrong picture, and then you adjust your medication based on wrong picture..... This is how so many people end up chasing their own tail...

I'm not going to comment on "tren as trt", obviously we have different ideas. As it is your TRT or HRT to be more acurate (really there is no such a thing as TRT as person always ends up with treating more than testosterone) I will leave you to it, and will cetainly wish you a good luck.
    Thanks for your information about how tren can effect/impact other things that I wouldn't know about. Just for your information, I will be discontinuing the low dose tren, at least for a while, to see how things go without. This was planned prior to your comments, but figured that I would put the info out there since this whole journey is chronicled here.

As far as the tren as TRT, maybe you misread what I said. I would never substitute.

I do remember the symptoms you mentioned early on in the thread regarding adrenal and thyroid. I do not present with any of them and haven't since my testosterone was changed to 100/wk and blood levels became steady. This is what confuses me about some of your statements. You seem displeased that I am not addressing those hormones, but without symptoms alerting me to a problem and having in-range levels, I am not entirely clear on your expectations here.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, if you feel good and things are back where you want them- then its all good.
    If not you will have to address other things and tweak them a bit, but whatever you do dont try to fill the gap with alternative methods. Its always good idea to find a root cause of some problem (if there is one).
    In any case, good luck.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 06-12-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, if you feel good and things are back where you want them- then its all good.
    If not you will have to address other things and tweak them a bit, but whatever you do dont try to fill the gap with alternative methods. Its always good idea to find a root cause of some problem (if there is one).
    In any case, good luck.
    With the phasing out of tren (after 2 months) and the dropping back of my short term (4-5 weeks) rise in testosterone dosing, I will get yet another chance to see how I am doing on just testosterone only. I imagine over the next 8-12 weeks I will have a pretty good indication of whether or not I'm "missing something".

Thanks again for weighing in on this.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the phasing out of tren (after 2 months) and the dropping back of my short term (4-5 weeks) rise in testosterone dosing, I will get yet another chance to see how I am doing on just testosterone only. I imagine over the next 8-12 weeks I will have a pretty good indication of whether or not I'm "missing something".

remind me again your original testosterone dose? and now youre on 125?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool, in 12 weeks time you will be able to get (more-less) accurate bloodworks (they will be somewhat affected by SERMS), so that would be good, other thing is it would be good if you could make some sort of table or graph or chart where you could put all blood tests (and writing symptoms would be helpful) as it would be more easy to compare things, at the moment its quite difficult to get overview as this thread has quite a few pages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    remind me again your original testosterone dose? and now youre on 125?
    Originally, I was at 200 every two weeks. Then it was changed to 100 a week. So the dosage hasn't gone up until this week, when it changed to 125 a week. When I was prescribed at 200, I was actually dozing at 100 a weekWhen it changed to 100 week, I began doing 50 twice weekly. For the sake of easy math, I may do 75/50 each week. Not sure how to measure 67.5 mg accurately in a standard syringe. Lol.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it test E or C? I never noticed a difference when I divided doses during the week when I was using Test E. Switched to Test C a few months ago, still only doing once a week. Might give the twice a week thing a shot with this type.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    is it test E or C? I never noticed a difference when I divided doses during the week when I was using Test E. Switched to Test C a few months ago, still only doing once a week. Might give the twice a week thing a shot with this type.
    Test C. I could always tell by day 5 that i wanted another shot, so I do every wed and sun. No more issues since then. Real steady levels. I suppose everyone metabolizes a bit differently, and your dose being higher to begin with may be a factor.