Page 76 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The LIFE log of Scope75.....

1500g cho, my heart just stopped lol

scope even your reg meals are big, lb of this n that, fk i eat like a child compared to you

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine felt like it was going to stop after my 4th MJ PB cookie. Those fuckers mess with your mind and body.

I eat 3-4 pounds of meat a day plus maybe 1 pound of veggies. I will say I'm never starving during the day or left unsatisfied after a meal.
    I was eating pretty big last year to but it was a low fat and low carb diet and I was always wanting to snack and was never full. I always wanted more. That's for sures not the case on CNS and I know I'll be loving CBL because I'll be backloading 3-4 times a week with 300-400g carbs post workout over a 3-4hr period.
    I feel need to lean out a good bit more before I add in carbs mid week and more than 1-2 times a week.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I agree...
    Training is the easy part. These massive refeeds are where you really do work. Lol
    What do you have lined up for your refeed this week??
    DUDE WOW! You sure STOCKED up big time on those goods!!!! nicce!!!

Well, I'm starting later tomorrow. I usually start at 12 (noon), but I'll be starting at 3pm sharp, about 2 hours after my post workout shake (which will be 1 TBSP of CO and about 35 grams of protein (10 grams casein and 25 grams Hydrolyzed whey).

This is the layout:
    3pm: 3 cups of Jasmine rice + 35 grams of Tilapia + 20 grams of mushroom/artichoke mix + Protein and carb rich homemade cookies by one of my training partners
    5pm: 3 cups of Jasmine rice + 35 grams of Tilapia + 20 grams of mushroom/artichoke mix + 1/3 of the Marshmellow box with skim milk
    6:45 pm: 3 cups of Jasmine rice + 35 grams of Tilapia + 20 grams of mushroom/artichoke mix + another one of those home made cookies
    8pm: 2 pieces of those poptarts
    9pm: the remaining 2/3 of the marshmellow box in almond milk with about a cup of oatmeal, cinnamon, nutmeg, and 1/2 cup of blueberries
    11pm: 30 grams of casein protein in almond milk mixed with a banana and about 3 cups of CO (load up the fat!) then I crash yo!

Any pointers? corrections? lemme know, I'm always open to adjust things!
    Last edited by VayneZ; 03-18-2013 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Jasmine, NOT Basmati! lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    This is the layout:
    3pm: 3 cups of basmati rice + 35 grams of Tilapia + 20 grams of mushroom/artichoke mix + Protein and carb rich homemade cookies by one of my training partners
    5pm: 3 cups of basmati rice + 35 grams of Tilapia + 20 grams of mushroom/artichoke mix + 1/3 of the Marshmellow box with skim milk
    6:45 pm: 3 cups of basmati rice + 35 grams of Tilapia + 20 grams of mushroom/artichoke mix + another one of those home made cookies
    8pm: 2 pieces of those poptarts
    9pm: the remaining 2/3 of the marshmellow box in almond milk with about a cup of oatmeal, cinnamon, nutmeg, and 1/2 cup of blueberries
    11pm: 30 grams of casein protein in almond milk mixed with a banana and about 3 cups of CO (load up the fat!) then I crash yo!

Any pointers? corrections? lemme know, I'm always open to adjust things!
    How do you even walk? If I ate that awesomely I wouldn't be able to move.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd cut the veggies out and have more room for carbs. Lol
    Other than that and even with the veggies it looks solid.
    Just make sure to get in plenty of HI GI carbs.

- - - Updated - - -

FBD
    Mind over Matter!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FBD, what Scope said! on CN it's a war. Don't get me wrong, I been cravin sugar for a week now... but When you're halfway through... you just have to OVERCOME and use your mind and keep telling yourself, I CAN EAT MOORREEEE

(it's easier for scope, he's 230 LOL!!!! I'm tiny )

And yeah I hear ya Scope! I might leave the veggies out... will think it through. The reason I'll be using oatmeal is because haven't had it in about 3 weeks.. and I miss my oats... But even so I'll mix it with the Blueberries and Almond milk which is High GL. (It's the almond milk which has 0 fat and LOADED with sugars).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that rice hi GI also??

Looking back why not have some cereal to start the night then have some protein later on.
    My first 2 carb loads are carbs only. Then I add in some protein and fats later on in the night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Is that rice hi GI also??

Looking back why not have some cereal to start the night then have some protein later on.
    My first 2 carb loads are carbs only. Then I add in some protein and fats later on in the night.
    Dude! MY BAD!! it was Jasmine white rice!!! which has a GI of 89.

I think I'll start with the cereal then. The thing is, I only have one box left, and today's a holiday (sucks), I'll see if I can get some tomorrow morning! Thanks for the headup my man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 box is plenty.
    I start my nights off with a box then some candies and after that is when I bring in some protein.
    I will keep most if not all my fat in the last meal or meals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have updated my plan in my new log