Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Round II

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Round II

Week 5. Following Squadron Leader Burly's admonition, keeping Parabolan dose @ 300/wk. Did this week's first 100 this morning. Same smooth painless injection; just a little post-injection soreness from the distention of the tissue by the bolus. Ride also continues to be untroubled. BP normal, better than my "normal" in fact. No other sides except very slight night sweats. Strength and endurance in the gym are remarkable and continue to improve. No adverse effect on cardio, which also is getting easier even as i crank up the intensity. Perhaps the most remarkable thing, though, is enhanced recovery. During previous contest prep, i was knackered for the rest of the day after training; now after a couple hours i feel like i'm ready to go again - in fact i've done a couple of doublez with no problems. Nice hardening and recomp effects also becoming noticeable. This is hands down the best "supplement" experience i've ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strength and recovery times are definitely characteristics of the Para. In fact, after trying a multitude of orals and injectables, the closest thing to Para/Tren, recovery-wise, is dienolone/dienedione.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still need to try Parabolan, Tren was fun up until a month then the sides came. What typical experience with Parabolan?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Round II

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Strength and recovery times are definitely characteristics of the Para. In fact, after trying a multitude of orals and injectables, the closest thing to Para/Tren, recovery-wise, is dienolone/dienedione.
    I found the same, but i think both are even better w/ para. Also -knock on wood - i've not had any of the crazy sides i experienced w dienolone/dienedone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    I found the same, but i think both are even better w/ para. Also -knock on wood - i've not had any of the crazy sides i experienced w dienolone/dienedone

Agree 100%. Dienolone gives me gyno by week 3. No gyno from trenbolone ever (I never dose it high, though. 200 max for me is good enough). And as far as muscle and strength building, the trenbolone is also more effective.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Still need to try Parabolan, Tren was fun up until a month then the sides came. What typical experience with Parabolan?
    Parabolan IS tren. It's just a different ester. Tren ace is injected either ED or EOD, Para (tren hex) is injected either EOD or 2x/wk and Tren E is usually injected 1x/wk, though I prefer 2x.

If you had problems with tren before, you'll likely have problems with tren again. But maybe they could be offset. Can you tell me which tren ester you used? the dosage and dosage frequency? the ancillaries you were using? the sides you got after a month? Maybe I can help here.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which sides did you get? I heard EQ and Mast actually helped with the sides of tren?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Round II

Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    Which sides did you get? I heard EQ and Mast actually helped with the sides of tren?
    Mast, yes, as it has anti estrogenic properties. EQ, no, but it is a complementary compound to tren for other reasons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who Knew?

I never used a treadmill until yesterday. The reason wasn't very reasonable. I always associated them with cardio bunnies and the other people in the gym I didn't consider serious. Last night I learned otherwise. My go-to cardio has been the bike, but the ergonomics of the stationary bikes are murder on my lumbo-sacral/lumbo-iliac ligament complexes, so a change was necessary. But then I didn't feel comfortable trying to run on something that itself was moving slightly in three dimensions, and walking @ 5 kmh wasn't very challenging. Then I found the tilt button and dialed in a 10% grade. Whoa. 60 minutes of that turned out to be some work. Burned 35% more calories than the bike, and gave the legs and glutes much more of a workout. I'm thinking about welding a loading pin with a clip onto an my old Alice Pack frame to turn this exercise into a little urban ruck.

In the meantime, wrapped up week 5 of Parabolan @ 300/week. Even night sweats have subsided, so I'm seeing no sides at all. Strength and recovery continue to improve dramatically on a daily basis. I'm also leaning out more. Now @ a nominal 6.8% and, if I manage my diet and cardio correctly, I think I can come in @ 5.8%, or better, by next Sunday. Getting psyched.
    Last edited by Sperwer; 06-22-2013 at 07:03 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell yeah this is looking like a solid run straight to the spotlight and the admiration you deserve!