User Tag List

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The Ketosis Monologues

As for me, ~200g of prots/fat for about 2600kcal on workout or non-workout days
    I don't count calories during carbnite.
    I'm a bit above my maintenance for the moment 'cause I'm going to take osta but macros were :
    ~150g prots/fat for about 2000cal when I cut this summer.

I eated steaks, bacon, butter essentially. A bit of macademia nuts and cheese.
    Refeed was full of white rice or bread or bagels, french fries too. Pasta was bloating me
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The Ketosis Monologues

Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    This is weird but I can't seem to get a good link.
    Macdon did a log in the private part of the forum dedicated to the Carbnite book owners.
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    Macdon did a log in the private part of the forum dedicated to the Carbnite book owners.
    That would explain it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for me, ~200g of prots/fat for about 2600kcal on workout or non-workout days
    I don't count calories during carbnite.
    I'm a bit above my maintenance for the moment 'cause I'm going to take osta but macros were :
    ~150g prots/fat for about 2000cal when I cut this summer.

I eated steaks, bacon, butter essentially. A bit of macademia nuts and cheese.
    Refeed was full of white rice or bread or bagels, french fries too. Pasta was bloating me
    I don't count cals either but I do keep track in my head threw out the day. I'll try CarbNite without counting cals for the first month and if I'm not happy I'll adjust the amount of cals and keep better track of the cals I take in. 22-2300 is maintance cals for me so I'll be seeing if I'll be able to lose fat on that amount if not ill drop it to 2k cals and see how I respond.
    What I'm after is a cardioless cut. Not worried about muscle loss right now but getting fat is a problem.
    I'll be eating a lot of beef, chicken, fish, eggs, cheese, butter, nuts, and coconut oil.
    Plan is to eat 2 550 cal meals and then have a 3rd that's makes up the rest if the days cals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just about to sign up there, so I can do a shit ton of reading while I'm laid up for a few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    That would explain it.
    What's the tittle of your log or do you use the same screen name on DH also?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Ketosis Monologues

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I'm just about to sign up there, so I can do a shit ton of reading while I'm laid up for a few days.

What's the tittle of your log or do you use the same screen name on DH also?
    Yes sir I do. It's macdon1588's rookie Cns log.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I've signed up over there but have t received my activation email and I've requested it a couple time alresdy.
    Hopefully it'll come threw soon. Lol

Been eating lots of fats and meat and tomorrow I'll be fasting then hitting a chest workout having a shake and then go out on a date and put a hurting on some food.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I've signed up over there but have t received my activation email and I've requested it a couple time alresdy.
    Hopefully it'll come threw soon. Lol

Been eating lots of fats and meat and tomorrow I'll be fasting then hitting a chest workout having a shake and then go out on a date and put a hurting on some food.
    I tried signing up too just so I could take a look around and I haven't heard back either. I must have sent 7 requests. At this point, I could not possibly care less if I hear from them. They need to rethink their poor business plan. Keeping me waiting for a response will just encourage me to look elsewhere for information.
    Last edited by Coolazice; 01-18-2013 at 11:10 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    I tried signing up too just so I could take a look around and I haven't heard back either. I must have sent 7 requests. At this point, I could not possibly care less if I hear from them. They need to rethink their poor business plan. Keeping me waiting for a response will just encourage me to look elsewhere for information.
    I kinda want to be able to read and post because I'm doing CarbNite and I wanted to get a better idea of what I needed to do to make the diet work for me.
    Think I have it down pretty good but there's lots of info that I'm missing and I don't have the book yet.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kinda want to be able to read and post because I'm doing CarbNite and I wanted to get a better idea of what I needed to do to make the diet work for me.
    Think I have it down pretty good but there's lots of info that I'm missing and I don't have the book yet.
    I can understand that. I wanted to try and learn something too, but I don't have a ton of patience for nonsense these days. Looking forward to hearing how it works out for you. Seems like you can make almost any diet work for you with your drive though.