You got it man.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Well your on your way to that again.
    It really shouldn't be all that tough to regain my youthful good looks, I wasn't massive or muscular, just proportionate.
    I believe that pic was taken a year and a day before I got married.

and speaking of youthful retardedness, my wifes store has those vibram 5 finger toe shoes maked down insanely low. I was in the area today so I stopped by and traded in my generic crocs for a pair of hippy shoes. I picked up the makings for a 50 lb sand bag and gloves and broke in the shoes doing tire flips and tire lunges.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually wear my vibrams on leg day, I also saw that Phil Heath wears vibrams while working legs, so I mean if it's good enough for him, surely it can't be bad for me, plus they are comfy as hell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    plus they are comfy as hell.
    I sat down in front of the display and saw they were like 1/2 price so I tried on a few pairs. I was shocked how good they felt on my feet. I should have gotten some toe socks too.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they look weird as hell but if they are comfortable I may have to try a pair out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As indicated by the wrappers scattered around the kitchen,I must have sucked down a box of fruit snacks last night.

Parasomnia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other than that diet has been on point today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    legs was good today, I ended the workout with thrusters which may turn out to be my new favorite movement.

Diet has been fairly consistent. Todays meals so far were oats, quinoa, 2 edemame snacks and fish and guacamole for dinner. I upped the quantity in my meals and I'm going to aim for 3 meals and 3 snacks and see how I feel.

Now that diet and routine is squaring away I need to work on sleep and morning cardio. If I could get my lazy ass into the basement and do 20 mins a morning I'd be good to go. I just really need to get up early and do it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    As indicated by the wrappers scattered around the kitchen,I must have sucked down a box of fruit snacks last night.

Parasomnia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other than that diet has been on point today.
    The other day I was making my bed and I found some jerky and was like shit I must be eating in my sleep or I'm up just not 100%. Lol
    Reminds me if when old dawg was doing the same while on cycle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    The other day I was making my bed and I found some jerky and was like shit I must be eating in my sleep or I'm up just not 100%. Lol
    Reminds me if when old dawg was doing the same while on cycle.
    sleep eating isn't cool, especially when you grab a handful of chocolate chips and go back into bed and drop some in the sheets.

did some random lifting tonight. did reverse greens benching up to a triple of 295 which isn't too bad.

Diet kinda fell off today. Had my breakfast as usual but my coworker brought in $200 worth of wings and ribs and i pigged out bad. I got a little ooc and even drank 2 cans of soda. Tomorrow Im back in it to win it and I'm starting my morning cardio. I might even post some glamor shots and start logging a weekly weigh in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm making a commitment boys. Cardio has been rough and I am having trouble getting it into a routine so it's time to up my level of accountability. I'm going to post weekly glamor shots and a weigh in for Wednesdays stats. I'm going to keep this up till my cut is over some time in June 2013.

Yesterdays pm weigh in was 210.2.

Diet has been relative good considering the holiday,just that 1 pig out. Mostly oats, nuts, berries, quinoa and veggies.