Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Got my stuff in, Tweed and FF.

Used some and a girl started flirting with me at work.

SHE WAS 15

Just my luck, lol.
    LOL!! I remember as a teen..we had this saying, "If there's grass on the field play ball..if not, play in the dirt."

Then I had a daughter, so now this idea is horrifying. Karma. LOL!!!

These threads always get me a good laugh, stories are too funny!! Thanx again SS. We sold out of the Femme Fatale, Acqua Di Gio, Addiction. These things have been VERY hard to keep in stock all at once!!!

New scent coming to the lineup this week just in time for Christmas
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    lol those days were full of no worries, good times good times
    Even at 28 I still like doing shit like that but now I hammer my GF in the kitchen while her kids are playing or watching TV. Lol
    Don't know why but shit like that just takes sex to another level and makes me feel like a teen again.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just ordered some creed aventus

guys like i said before dont sleep on aventus..............it will get you hits before the infusion from Wes............so aventus X gymntonic is the shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    just ordered some creed aventus

guys like i said before dont sleep on aventus..............it will get you hits before the infusion from Wes............so aventus X gymntonic is the shit
    Sounds interesting! Just ordered some.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my order a couple weeks ago, and Welsey thanks for the samples! Love ordering from you. I am horrible at describing scents but I really like the aventus. It is totally different from my normal cologne.

Quick review on the unscented raw pheromone: It is one of my favorites scents and I keep smelling it throughout the day. My wife really responds to it. I have to wear it for about 3 days then once it mixes with my own natural smell she responds really well. She is very sensitive to smell and does not like new colognes because it does not smell like me. So I use the raw pheromone and a light spray of my normal cologne and she loves it. The raw is a light enough scent that it doesn't change the cologne smell.

Anytime I wear Activ-8 people (mostly men) around me are super talkative. Flew out to a family wedding recently and on the way out, at the wedding and flight back people talked my ear off. Unfortunately mostly guys again. Wonder why it has more affect on the men over women?

Thanks again Welsey.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    Got my order a couple weeks ago, and Welsey thanks for the samples! Love ordering from you. I am horrible at describing scents but I really like the aventus. It is totally different from my normal cologne.

Quick review on the unscented raw pheromone: It is one of my favorites scents and I keep smelling it throughout the day. My wife really responds to it. I have to wear it for about 3 days then once it mixes with my own natural smell she responds really well. She is very sensitive to smell and does not like new colognes because it does not smell like me. So I use the raw pheromone and a light spray of my normal cologne and she loves it. The raw is a light enough scent that it doesn't change the cologne smell.

Anytime I wear Activ-8 people (mostly men) around me are super talkative. Flew out to a family wedding recently and on the way out, at the wedding and flight back people talked my ear off. Unfortunately mostly guys again. Wonder why it has more affect on the men over women?

Thanks again Welsey.

Thank you so much Derek you and the entire SS crew have been AMAZING!!! Glad you like the scents and you are very welcome on the extras

Not sure why it is being more effective on men then women..I do have to say it does have the effect on men and women though..and overall.

I still use these literally daily and have dozens of new stories...tons of compliments,etc..

The line is doing really well..getting some international sales even..this week we actually had an order to Russia which was very cool..Im kinda jealous as Russian women are my favorite..I'd like to be over there in person "testing" these out LOL

Thanx Derek and Swole Source!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    heck yeah, I'm a huge fan...just about to pick up some more too!

When Wes is ready, I want to be his west coast distributor
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    too much success with gymntonic x aventus

will post stories later, Wes will you ever be restocking this again? pleaseee bro, pleasssee
    even had a hit from my job supervisor

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    too much success with gymntonic x aventus

will post stories later, Wes will you ever be restocking this again? pleaseee bro, pleasssee
    even had a hit from my job supervisor
    Awesome, would love to hear the stories.

And yes the Aventus will be in stock and ready to ship this Weds I returned it just for you, though both Green Irish Tweed and Aventus are popular, they are both VERY expensive just for the raw scents and I can't always get them for a price that is decent. If I have to pay the full price for a bottle, the price will have to increase and as is people complain about the $20 dollar price tag, even though they don't realize how expensive raw pheromones and the raw scents are to buy, even in bulk.

LINK TO SCENT ON STORE
    Creed AVENTUS Cologne 3mL spray Mini- Infused with Pheromones (ships Weds 3/5) - GymNTonic.com

I will personally set aside 1 - 3mL just for you in the event the ones on the store sell out before you see this

Also, we have the absolute finest scent ever made in stock now...

It is DOLCE "BY" for men..this scent was discontinued in 2007. This is where the idea for the GYMnTONIC "original" scent originated. It is VERY VERY rare and hard to get. We have a few of these in stock. This will very UNLIKELY return once it is sold out. This is hands down our Best Scent on the Store. I believe we have 4 left.

This was my personal scent for a decade..there is no ONE scent that I have had more luck with in my entire life then DOLCE BY.

LINK TO SCENT ON STORE
    Dolce and Gabana "BY" 3mL Pheromone Decant by GYMnTONIC.com **VERY RARE** - GymNTonic.com

by-cologne.JPG

We also have DOLCE "THE ONE" back in stock..WE have ACQUA DI GIO by Armani back in stock and we have alot of it!!

We are adding DOLCE LIGHT BLUE...and we also are adding a few TOMMY BAHAMA scents as well.

Creed Green Irish Tweed sells out so fast we can't even keep it in stock, so if you ever see it and you like that scent, buy it, because I cannot guarantee that we can stock it all the time.
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC.com; 03-01-2014 at 11:56 AM.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just placed an order to give these a try. Got the Decant kit to mix with Double Black by Polo, and also got the AQUA 3mL size. I am about to order one of the creed ones that ship on the 5th, but wanted to do separate orders so my first ones could ship out.

Any time frame when you going to release the curve one? Ive always been told curve mixes with my body chemistry very well.