BB.com jr = AM.com

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    BB.com jr = AM.com
    Oh. lol I thought the jr was an insult directed at you by calling you junior or something. Thanks for the 411... us older guys can't keep up with all the new acronyms and nicknames.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sandman. You don't seem to be very supportive here at all. Why do you even come here? All I see is negativity from you.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Sandman. You don't seem to be very supportive here at all. Why do you even come here? All I see is negativity from you.
    Negativity? Or honesty? I have no interest in the arguement and could care less. I think it's nonsense for anyone to question it in the first place but it's also nonsense to respond without proof It's just not a good look. This place has a lot of blind PP support and just because I don't just jump in and support something to a point where they could do no wrong doesn't mean I'm being negative. I'm just giving an honest outlook from the normal point of view even if that's not the point of view from a lot of people around here.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eric is in some tropical paradise showering himself in andro and spending the money he returned (?!?) to the customers. he's such a crafty conspirator that he manages to spend money he returned.

all the while, him and george clooney act, through one Venus Winkler, known asshole and overall pity of a human being, selling diluted versions of his own creations. you know, for kicks.

it goes all the way to the top. don't ask too much or Obama will have you drone-attacked or bin laden'd

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    eric is in some tropical paradise showering himself in andro and spending the money he returned (?!?) to the customers. he's such a crafty conspirator that he manages to spend money he returned.

all the while, him and george clooney act, through one Venus Winkler, known asshole and overall pity of a human being, selling diluted versions of his own creations. you know, for kicks.

it goes all the way to the top. don't ask too much or Obama will have you drone-attacked or bin laden'd
    $20 says bin laden is on that same island

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Negativity? Or honesty? I have no interest in the arguement and could care less. I think it's nonsense for anyone to question it in the first place but it's also nonsense to respond without proof It's just not a good look. This place has a lot of blind PP support and just because I don't just jump in and support something to a point where they could do no wrong doesn't mean I'm being negative. I'm just giving an honest outlook from the normal point of view even if that's not the point of view from a lot of people around here.
    lol the burden of proof doesn't lie with the ones making stupid, senseless accusations with NO PROOF other than it hasn't hit the news?

Cuz it's such a hot story right, a business that probably didn't move a couple of mil a year being shut down.

In other news, some city worker put a notice on my door saying that i better get tags for my old truck or put it in the fucking garage. if CNN doesn't cover it, im lying.

you guys really stretch it to have something to talk about.

PS - saying you're not negative doesn't make it true. you stretch logic to where it accommodates the "opposite" side and make no allowances to HTS' point of view, regardless of the fact that many, both here and there, thought he actually presented good points. We all know he is personally invested. He's disclaimed his personal relationship with Eric. Your boy there admitted not even reading his points yet you say he made HTS sound like a bitter ex girlfriend. Give me a break. at this point, you are starting to sound like a plain hater.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    $20 says bin laden is on that same island
    and is HYOOOOGE since eric dropped his stock of andro in the water of said island. it is his ultimate experiment in androgenics. an island of mutant giants.
    Last edited by longBallLima; 03-19-2013 at 02:26 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry to say, in the scope of things, just the supp industry, pp was tiny, very tiny, thus i could see them not being newsworthy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    sorry to say, in the scope of things, just the supp industry, pp was tiny, very tiny, thus i could see them not being newsworthy
    no fucking way, such news would have Anderson Cooper flying his handsome ass to Oregon to cover that scandal!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sandman, going further, like I said, HTS disclaimed his personal investment in this situation. What is yours? Seems like you have an agenda in contributing with your point of view whenever there is a gap to bash PP, its product line or its former owner, but no such interest in the opposite. I thought Cool was pushing it when he thought you were stirring to hype another company, but i'm starting to think he may be on to something and there may be some less than explicit interest here.