User Tag List

Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ready to crash.. survived CN once again... ate pretty much the same things as last week, except I ate Fruity Pebble bars instead of the poptarts this time, and had ACV in my possession (which made it more bearable than LAST WEEKS, which was just madness).

Will have an update tomorrow, when... I ... can... focus....... tooooo muuucchhh suggarrss in my brain!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting ready for my CN...

April13-3.jpg

April13-4.jpg

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How's the scale treating you and how's performance in the gym??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh, haven't gotten the time to weigh my self these, always seem to be in a hurry, especially mornings.

Endurance seems to be alright, strength, AMAZING, size, AMAZING, and I believe I am losing bodyfat (hope so).

Today I started CarbNite at 1:30 sharp, was done by 9:20... 25 minutes ago... still trying to breathe so I can go to sleep. Head's spinning. I believe my BP is THROUGH THE ROOF right now! Def will go easier on my CarbNite's when I'm on the Mechabol cycle.

Ate about 9 cups of Jasmine Rice, 120 grams of Tilapia, a box of marsh pebbles, a HUGE bowl of Rice Krispies with a lil bit of oatmeal and blueberries, and a casein shake with about 2 TBSP's of natural peanut butter + 1 TBSP of CO + Banana and a bit of Apple Cider Vinegar blended in almond milk.

I guess I'll take some pictures during the week, so you guys could give me your honest opinion if I look any different than last week's pics.

in 11 days I'll be in the States, and will start my ''carbs in the late PM''-cycle, kinda like Carbloading, but modified. Any ideas on how to do this in a way that would keep body fat as low as possible, while on a 16 day vacation, please do let me know!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: tHE BRuTaL MaCHiNe VaYNEZ: Journey to AESTHETICzZzZz

Honestly you should try to enjoy your vacation instead of worrying about carb timing.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Honestly you should try to enjoy your vacation instead of worrying about carb timing.
    X2, but if you want to time your carbs I'd just start eating them around 5-7pm and just keep it sane.
    When I train in the am I won't touch a carb until after 5 and if I make it to 7 that's even better. Now if you can or will be training in the PM I'd just CBL the whole damn trip.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    h2s, I know I know ... Still I think I enjoy a getaway better when somehow someway I'm still being productive, goal-wise. I'll try and enjoy it a bit, but still structured, still with boundaries and limits.

I'll try and do that Scope! Sounds good.

Today I weighed 182.2 pounds. So I seem to be dropping.. last week I was around 184 after CN. I'll probably take a picture either tomorrow or Thursday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    179.3 pounds, 3 days after CN:

April18-3.jpg

April18-4.jpg

Still a fat ass. But Fighting!

Strength, endurance, core stability and size I feel have increased. Bodyfat, eh, I dunno. What do you guys think?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    h2s, I know I know ... Still I think I enjoy a getaway better when somehow someway I'm still being productive, goal-wise. I'll try and enjoy it a bit, but still structured, still with boundaries and limits.

I'll try and do that Scope! Sounds good.

Today I weighed 182.2 pounds. So I seem to be dropping.. last week I was around 184 after CN. I'll probably take a picture either tomorrow or Thursday.
    On vacation I always have a goal, boundaries, and limits. Eat as much as I can, drink as much as I can, and don't do a damn thing other than fk! LOL, I like to keep my vacations simple yet effective.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    179.3 pounds, 3 days after CN:

April18-3.jpg

April18-4.jpg

Still a fat ass. But Fighting!

Strength, endurance, core stability and size I feel have increased. Bodyfat, eh, I dunno. What do you guys think?
    I'm not sure why you say you're a fat ass; you're far from it. I say do whatever you want during your vacation, the hell with the diet. Put on some weight, let your body recovery, and come back strong. Vacations should be a get away from EVERYTHING (unless you're married). So enjoy yourself, drink too much (or whatever your poison is), but most of all... HAVE FUN!