0 Thread(s)
    I wish it was kgs....

I'd be a monster is it was.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a solid back workout on Saturday morning with another killer squat and bench session Sunday morning.

I've been eating massive amounts of food and while strength hasn't dropped any but I've lowered the over all volume of my workouts and the number of days I'm lifting.

I do have to say it's nice having a little mental break from timing of meal or this and that and just eating whenever I want and I'm eating so much good food I don't have a single craving for anything that I'm not wanting to

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I'll eat at 11-12 as my first meal for this whole week
    8oz sausage
    22-26oz chicken
    A bunch of spinach or I put the meat over a salad mix

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hit bench SS with db rows yesterday evening then had 300-400g carbs from white rice, bananas, and a little ice cream.

Woke up this morning and had a killer squat session and I'm full of energy and drive today.
    I'll probably be back in the gym the is evening and then again Saturday and Sunday morning.
    Back to being ULC an won't have any carbs until sometime next weekend or longer as it all depends on how my workouts play out.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are you leaning out Scope? The Paleo run looks awesome, and knowing you, you're probably benefiting big time from it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm for sures leaning out, holding onto more wieght than I thought I would and that's good because I was worried I'd drop a bunch real quick and that's not the goal.
    Looking less insulin resistant meaning my stomach and tits are looking smaller/less fat compared to the rest of my body.

Really liking this Paleo gig because its getting my relationship with food back to the way it was and I feel better/healthier cutting out all the junk.
    I have lots of cereal, and gluten free baking mixes that I will end up eating but I never plan to smash 2 boxes of cereal, 12 cookies, a cake, and whatever else I can find to eat like I was before. Yeah it was fun but its not me or what I see myself eating years down the road.
    Main reason I lost all the wieght (330 to 210) I have is so I can live a better and longer life than the one I was going to live, and I feel like I'm bettering myself for again by switching up my diet and eating Paleo/Primal and most of all GLUTEN FREE. Gluten is the devils work and will never knowingly consume gluten ever again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing much to report but I've been having some killer am sessions this weekend and I'll be headed to the gym this evening after dinner with my DAD.

Hit bench and back on Saturday morning then went to Big Sur to do a little hiking and lots of eating. Lol

Woke up this morning and did SQUATS!!!
    Massive amounts of volume...
    135 3x10
    185 2x10
    225 10x10
    135 2x10

6 rounds of HIIT is how I start all my workouts too.

This evening I'll be doing more SQUATS, but it'll be heavier with less reps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure you're seeing mad results bro.

So July what's the plan, after the paleo run?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll keep it Paleo plus carbs more often or as needed. One thing I know for sures is all my carbs will be controlled and kept clean and unprocessed.

Right now I need to lean out Natty before I start my cycle so I can focus on mass and not cutting. My training and diet are very consistant but I'm having a hard time getting lean enough to where I feel good about starting a cycle up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear what you're saying. Since I've been doing Carbnite's twice a week, I feel and see I've gained quite some more mass than expected, but bodyfat seems to remain the same imo.

Thinking about lowering the refeeds to around 6 hours instead of 8, and also go more unprocessed carbs like you. Slowly kicking out the cereals completely. Had some Jelly Beans after my Delt/Back workout today though... I just had to, after that amazing intense contraction workout.

And also thinking of stopping the carb intake 1.5 - 2 hours before I crash, and have a a bit of tuna before I crash.

Will do that for the next 4 weeks... Also lowering my Coconut Oil intake a bit more, and then I start the Bulk/Hard/mecha cycle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a solid plan.

How long of a cycle will you be running??