User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Anything in life can be damaging without proper education. This is the reason absolutely no one wants to help most PFS victims. Most are just absolutely spoiled senseless and want to just have someone tell them exactly what to do and how to do it without ANY effort of their own. And then when something doesn't work exactly as planned or things don't go right for them, they blame the party who's spending their precious time helping for the event that happens. It's sickening, disrespectful and straight up grade school bullshit.

These are suggestions that people post on websites, including CDs. As with anything, I cannot stress enough that you should do your own research on these things. Even I did prior to implementing CDs protocol for my own recovery. And when I did use the BM, I read forums related to the topic and found proper routines and ways to use it properly (what exercises to do, how many pumps, and how long). If you dont do your own research and just do it on your own, guess who is the sole responsible party for the result?

It starts with a Y, rhymes with who, and you see them in the mirror every morning upon awakening.
    Some guys are so spoiled and put no effort, to the point they want someone else to pump it for them LOL 😂

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not here to start a row, just here to share awareness for future people, so they dont fall in the current whole I'm in, like I said some people compare this to PFS itself.

You can read this mans story -

"Go over to the propeciahelp forum and take a read. The symptoms are incredibly similar. One of the sides of propecia is depriving the penis of androgens which damages the structure of the dorsal nerve. That would explain why they don't regain their libido after they restore their hormone levels. Only different is I did it mechanically. "

Another life ruined - Page 2

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    I'm not here to start a row, just here to share awareness for future people, so they dont fall in the current whole I'm in, like I said some people compare this to PFS itself.

You can read this mans story -

"Go over to the propeciahelp forum and take a read. The symptoms are incredibly similar. One of the sides of propecia is depriving the penis of androgens which damages the structure of the dorsal nerve. That would explain why they don't regain their libido after they restore their hormone levels. Only different is I did it mechanically. "

Another life ruined - Page 2
    Mike, Please don't take this as dog piling...I am truly concerned about your well being. You really should take the advice that I and others have given to you ad nauseam...Quit obsessing about PFS and your dick and just get on with your life. Honestly, nothing you have posted so far makes me think you have PFS. It seems to me the symptoms you are experiencing seem to be all mentally & physically self induced. Give your dick its space...the body is an amazing thing and can do wonders to heal itself, but only if your mind lets it. I would strongly recommend you find a therapist who specializes in OCD, bud. Best of luck, seriously.
    Never lose your sense of humor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    Mike, Please don't take this as dog piling...I am truly concerned about your well being. You really should take the advice that I and others have given to you ad nauseam...Quit obsessing about PFS and your dick and just get on with your life. Honestly, nothing you have posted so far makes me think you have PFS. It seems to me the symptoms you are experiencing seem to be all mentally & physically self induced. Give your dick its space...the body is an amazing thing and can do wonders to heal itself, but only if your mind lets it. I would strongly recommend you find a therapist who specializes in OCD, bud. Best of luck, seriously.
    Thanks for the words of encouragement, I'm trying very hard here. Hard to power through all this background noise of life. I was following this protocol, and after a month or so I was seeing massive improvements. I guess this is a down swing comparable.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    Thanks for the words of encouragement, I'm trying very hard here. Hard to power through all this background noise of life. I was following this protocol, and after a month or so I was seeing massive improvements. I guess this is a down swing comparable.

how did u know that it was damaged? where there any warning signs before it happened?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    how did u know that it was damaged? where there any warning signs before it happened?
    By damage, I'm experiencing pain by the base of my penis, and no longer get 10/10 morning erections. The industry term when using penis enlargement products is 'injury' rather then damage. I used the bathmate, Sunday Night three weeks ago, Monday afternoon, I experienced pain which was pretty bad. Today three weeks later, I still do have pain, but it is manageable. Like always the emotional part of this is the worst, not seeing those perfect erections is hard to swallow.

No, there is no warning sign, since there is no pressure gauge. Ideally most people know their balance of what is to much, either by counting the number of pumps, or the feeling. I have actually asked other professionals over at PEGYM who have overwhelming industry knowledge about the bathmate product and its safety concerns over the pressure gauge, and they absolutely agree, and said they wouldn't touch it due to this issue.

A safe pressure amount according to the FDA is approximately 200-250 mmHg. The Bathmate goes far beyond that number, especially the higher end models.

Like all the professionals say, its not about how hard you stretch or pressurise your penis, its about consistency.
    Last edited by mike26; 05-06-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i haven't had any problems so far.. i wish u a speedy recovery and thanks for the warning

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this guy Chris GLL is how I first found out about bathmate

Can Bathmate Cause Erectile Dysfunction? - YouTube

he also advocates ru58841 which i crashed from though so take with a grain of salt. some of his advice is very good though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    this guy Chris GLL is how I first found out about bathmate

Can Bathmate Cause Erectile Dysfunction? - YouTube

he also advocates ru58841 which i crashed from though so take with a grain of salt. some of his advice is very good though.
    Correct, most people will tell you that its safe to use, and that it will actually be healthy for you, but as I mentioned perviously this is a controversial topic.

If you actually check for feedback of peoples injuries from this product, you will find unlimited amounts of stories. Its like tallstraw said earlier on this thread "If you do any actual research, or think for a half a second, anyone would assume there’s inherent assumed risk".

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Again....it is safe to use when used correctly.

Anyone can tell when they're over doing it, regardless of what the guage says. You dont go by the guage, you go by feel. You go by what naturally feels safe.

You over did it, and now you're paying for it. That's the bottom line. You did it to yourself. There is no one to blame but yourself.

That's enough of this. It's beating a dead horse. (No pun intended)

This isn't going to be the only time in life when you have to take responsibility for you actions. You may as well start now.

Out of the hundreds and hundreds of guys I've helped with this, you're the only one that is whining about it and going on and on. Again, no one to blame but the guy who was doing the pumping, and god knows it wasn't me.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-09-2018 at 08:45 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"