User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    hey guys ive run into a bit of an issue. for a while ive been on ketogenic diet, almond butter as main fat source and beef as protein source. however i noticed i cant tolerate the almonds anymore, they make me feel lazy and depressed/low sex drive/ED/stupid.

ive tried experimenting with other oils, animal fats, fatty meats (lamb, beef mince) all same result, HOWEVER when i eat lean meat only with no other additional fats/carbs my sex drive goes up, mood goes up, energy goes up... however a protein only diet doesnt seem sustainable? i need to gain more weight. im stuck right now. seems like gallbladder problems, has anyone run into such an issue and if so how did you remedy it?

i read an article about how my gallbladder isnt producing enough juices and suggested ox bile/bitters.

any suggestions?
    olive oil and grass fed butter are my friends in keto. yeah too much nuts also makes me feel shit. the only ones i do are macademia i shred them and put them on meat and melted gress fed butter and brazil nuts i'll have 3-6 because they're amazing for test.

once in a while i'll have roasted cashews. but macademia and brazil are king of nuts for male health.

grass fed butter is amazing for test. if u cant find it get organic and melt it on your meats. makes it taste delicious too
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont anything abnormal eating nuts, but watch out on eating a lot of omega 6 fat and make sure to get adequate omega 3

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck man, for me Is super difficult to find grassfed animal products in general over here. Everyone over Latinoamérica instead of being interested in quality animal products they're obssesed with veganism —this toxic fad wont go away in a long time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    olive oil and grass fed butter are my friends in keto. yeah too much nuts also makes me feel shit. the only ones i do are macademia i shred them and put them on meat and melted gress fed butter and brazil nuts i'll have 3-6 because they're amazing for test.

once in a while i'll have roasted cashews. but macademia and brazil are king of nuts for male health.

grass fed butter is amazing for test. if u cant find it get organic and melt it on your meats. makes it taste delicious too
    yeah but i literally cant process fat without feeling awful, my question was gallbladder related, what can i do if i cant really handle carbs OR fat. im stuck, will a fast really help a blocked up gallbladder? even if it its low stomach acid induced?

Quote Originally Posted by DagyDog View Post
    Fuck man, for me Is super difficult to find grassfed animal products in general over here. Everyone over Latinoamérica instead of being interested in quality animal products they're obssesed with veganism —this toxic fad wont go away in a long time.
    yea bro the vegan thing is here to stay, its an agenda to make us all weak wimps. i heard theyre gonna start taxing meat and long term its gonna be banned. theyre making so many fake studies demonizing meat, its fucked up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah but i literally cant process fat without feeling awful, my question was gallbladder related, what can i do if i cant really handle carbs OR fat. im stuck, will a fast really help a blocked up gallbladder? even if it its low stomach acid induced?

yea bro the vegan thing is here to stay, its an agenda to make us all weak wimps. i heard theyre gonna start taxing meat and long term its gonna be banned. theyre making so many fake studies demonizing meat, its fucked up.
    xxLUK i think Ive also experienced what you are from eating red meat...but ive noticed its only muscle meat. Its not the fat for me personally. Its the fact that muscle meats (normal steak) have anti metabolic amino acids mainly--tryptophan, cystine, methionine that make you feel lethargic short term, and more stressed out for the rest of the day. Try things like beef heart, bone broth, and good seafood for your protein and you'll likely feel better
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    xxLUK i think Ive also experienced what you are from eating red meat...but ive noticed its only muscle meat. Its not the fat for me personally. Its the fact that muscle meats (normal steak) have anti metabolic amino acids mainly--tryptophan, cystine, methionine that make you feel lethargic short term, and more stressed out for the rest of the day. Try things like beef heart, bone broth, and good seafood for your protein and you'll likely feel better
    its only from fatty meat i get a bad reaction not lean meats. gallbladder problem, i recall someone talking about getting their gallbladder removed on here i forgot his name.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd lay off the red meat for now. I have gallstones too and had to eat super light in the early stages. I can eat whatever now, no problem. I also took now super enzymes which have ox bile in them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    I'd lay off the red meat for now. I have gallstones too and had to eat super light in the early stages. I can eat whatever now, no problem. I also took now super enzymes which have ox bile in them.
    whatd u eat instead of red meat then bro? i cant really tolerate chicken or eggs or fish, not sure where id get a protein source from besides red meat. ive been eating lean beef mince. how long did it take u to heal ur gallbladder?
    Last edited by xxLUK; 01-25-2019 at 02:55 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whatd u eat instead of red meat then bro? i cant really tolerate chicken or eggs or fish, not sure where id get a protein source from besides red meat. ive been eating lean beef mince. how long did it take u to heal ur gallbladder?
    ??? you just said you don't get a bad reaction from lean meats, now you're saying that you can't tolerate them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    ??? you just said you don't get a bad reaction from lean meats, now you're saying that you can't tolerate them
    i was asking you what you ate while you were going through the gallbladder issues. i said i could tolerate lean red meats all along i cannot tolerate fatty red meat. the fat is the problem.