Thread: Ostarine run

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Strong guy...

How did you dose when you ran it? Did you separate the doses throughout the day as the instructions stated or did you just take the whole dose once a day? I'm trying to determine the best dosing protocol. I started today and I just downed 10mgs in one shot.

Also, did you get a "feel" from this compound, aside from the effects it gave you? When I say feel, I mean any kind of uplifting emotional or mood boosting properties.
    I just dosed it all at once in the morning. I never really got the "on" feeling like a person may get with some other things. I was at a pretty significant calorie deficit at the time so I usually feel crappy when doing that regardless if I'm on anything or not. I will say I maintained strength well and trimmed down nicely for the time I ran it. The plan was to go for a 10-12 week run but during week 5 the side effects became too much so I had to stop and just opted the rest of the way with topical epiandro solo.

I do want to try it again just in the event that it was just a fluke, but the feelings/sides I got didn't seem just coincidence. The first few weeks I literally felt nothing/fine but week 4 it started and week 5 I just felt plain sick. A stopped the ostarine, continued the epiandro and within about 24-36 hours I was fine which would correlate with the longer half-life of ostarine. I by no means would want to discourage you, many have apparently got great results from SARMS, so much so that even myself, plan on trying them again.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    following too

granted, it looks like the end of the road for SARMs...
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ostarine run

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    following too

granted, it looks like the end of the road for SARMs...
    ???

Theyre doing away with them too?

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry bud, yep

Bsl, Olympus, primeval, etc have all discontinued them. What's left in stock is all that's left. Grab it while you can.

use coupon SARM10 to save site wide until Friday...if you want to stock up

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ostarine run

Sorry bud, yep

Bsl, Olympus, primeval, etc have all discontinued them. What's left in stock is all that's left. Grab it while you can.

Why is this? Legislation?

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is this? Legislation?

More whimsical 'Murican Government Faggotry. Iunno why your country hates steroids and privacy so much. Over here the prohormone market is fucking scary, I literally have to get my prohormones shipped from the US because the compounds here are just so freaking hardcore, quad methylated liver rapists.

I just found out we actually have no laws banning actual anabolics either though so I'm seriously considering staying natty for a year or two and then hitting up the dark side. At the risk of derailing your thread cd, how do you feel about "illegal" steroids? If they were legal would you consider test over a prohormone?
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry bud, yep

Saw a rumor about this earlier, I wonder if they'll be like SERMS and still be available through RC purchase for private research....
    Last edited by Strong_Guy; 10-25-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ostarine run

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    More whimsical 'Murican Government Faggotry. Iunno why your country hates steroids and privacy so much. Over here the prohormone market is fucking scary, I literally have to get my prohormones shipped from the US because the compounds here are just so freaking hardcore, quad methylated liver rapists.

I just found out we actually have no laws banning actual anabolics either though so I'm seriously considering staying natty for a year or two and then hitting up the dark side. At the risk of derailing your thread cd, how do you feel about "illegal" steroids? If they were legal would you consider test over a prohormone?
    The legal status regarding these compounds is not the reason I choose to not run them. I'm not interested in getting super suppressed just add a couple pounds of muscle. Anything I've ever run was very mild and based on natural hormones. Nothing designer and nothing hardcore. In my opinion they should be legal, as should most drugs. I don't think its any governments business to tell me what I can and cannot take. To each their own.

Concerning test.....id probably like it way too much and want to blast and cruise. I wouldn't take it just for that reason. I like my large nuts the way they are, I plan on keeping them that way.

Prohormones are just a nice fun run, but I always prefer the way I feel when natty. I worked hard to get myself running at peak capacity and truly enjoy being that way. Plus, I'm not a big fan of being a pin cushion.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-25-2015 at 08:38 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The legal status regarding these compounds is not the reason I choose to not run them. I'm not interested in getting super suppressed just add a couple pounds of muscle. Anything I've ever run was very mild and based on natural hormones. Nothing designer and nothing hardcore. In my opinion they should be legal, as should most drugs. I don't think its any governments business to tell me what I can and cannot take. To each their own.

Concerning test.....id probably like it way too much and want to blast and cruise. I wouldn't take it just for that reason. I like my large nuts the way they are, I plan on keeping them that way.
    Yeah I understand that. Most of those compounds are scary. Regardless I think I'm done with the PH game, theyre so expensive for the couple pounds of gains and I literally get zero suppression at all... Makes a guy feel like there isn't much point to the compound at all.

Regarding T I think we're of similar opinions but considering a sensible cycle complete with hcg, pct and ancillaries is about a quarter of the price of a ph cycle with much better gains and from what I hear a fairly easy time coming off. Thats one for a few years away now though, I think I'm going to stay natural.

Have you experienced much in the way of visual sides on sarms? Over here it's dark by 5pm now so night vision problems are totally out of the question.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Yeah I understand that. Most of those compounds are scary. Regardless I think I'm done with the PH game, theyre so expensive for the couple pounds of gains and I literally get zero suppression at all... Makes a guy feel like there isn't much point to the compound at all.

Regarding T I think we're of similar opinions but considering a sensible cycle complete with hcg, pct and ancillaries is about a quarter of the price of a ph cycle with much better gains and from what I hear a fairly easy time coming off. Thats one for a few years away now though, I think I'm going to stay natural.

Have you experienced much in the way of visual sides on sarms? Over here it's dark by 5pm now so night vision problems are totally out of the question.
    I've never researched a test run but it seems silly to even bother with pH's if the Test is so much cheaper. You would definitely get better results using the test as opposed to a lame ph cycle. Though my reason for even getting into this game was different then most guys to start with.

The S-4 had brutal vision sides. I was basically blind at night. Driving was pretty scary too as the headlights and street lights just left streaks and blotches throughout my field of vision. Aside from that, the results were good. I'm curious to see how this ostarine treats me.