User Tag List

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Yah been through benzo withdrawal before this all. It was hell. Was on Klonopin from 16-23 every single day and then had to wean myself off over the course of 2 years after my doc randomly stopped prescribing them. Not pleasant.
    What doctor would prescribe a 16yr old a benzo to begin with? Horrible. How many mg's/day were you up to before you started weening?

And then the fact that he just cold stopped Rx'ing them to you? Seriously? People can die from Benzo detox. He shoulda had his license pulled.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was prescribed 1mg twice daily. I had HORRIBLE social anxiety and agoraphobia as a kid because of how badly I was treated growing up, both in school and out. They had me try all sorts of antidepressants, stimulants, and others for the anxiety that never worked. Eventually, got to the benzo class and that's what worked best at the time. I honestly only took 1mg a day and saved the rest I accumulated for situations like that where I would get cut off. I had well over 300 pills filling multiple bottles at the end of it and used those to wean down.

I'm lucky I did that, otherwise, yah I probably would've died. I weaned down in eights over time. Took about 2 years. I weaned within my comfort zone. I never pushed myself beyond my limit. But not bad for a young guy in his early 20s with no clinical supervision, if I do say so myself. But if I had to choose between benzo withdrawal and this, I honestly would opt for the benzo withdrawal.
    Impressive, I agree. Benzo withdrawal and weening down is no fucking joke. The fact that you were able to have the foresight and manage to do it on your own is certainly something to be massively proud about.

And yeah, I would opt for benzo withdrawal too. But the bottom line is, here you are, so you'll deal with this the same way you dealt with the other shit you had to deal with.

Knowing that about you, I don't think you'll have any trouble doing what's necessary.

Has your sleep been fucked by pfs at all?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks!

And hell yah it has. I'm a brain/mental sides kind of guy. If I can fix the brain, I'm good. Sleep, mood, alertness, cognitive, libido, and balance have all been impacted and are my complaints. I can get erect fine and size is already back to normal after 3 pumps. Skin isn't flaking dry but isn't exactly oily still. Not a bid deal. But I chronically feel like gravity is tugging at me like I'm about to fall over, ears ring, brain throbs from the stem to the eyes (underside), eyes rapidly flicker/spams, and I get woken way too early during sleep by convulsive-like sensations plus random panic. Then day to day life just doesn't feel the same. Almost like being on a bad drug high. If I eat something high in cholesterol, it all intensifies.

On account of the fact that benzos made such a huge difference in feeling more normal with this, it's definitely something GABA related, whether neurotransmitters or neurosteroids.
    I've always said my main issues were mostly gaba related, but seeing as what 5ar inhibition does, this makes perfect sense.

you WILL heal, it's just going to take time and work AND consistency. That's it. Very simple, but not easy.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started my second cycle of Andro Hard. This one will be longer And high dose. Probably 8-12 weeks. Sleeping better lately and going back and forth between feeling ok-ish to a little rough. Manageable.

I'm hybridizing the protocol with Dr. Mark Gordon's PFS protocol.

Remaining symptoms are:
    -Ringing Ears
    -Off balanced/dizzy
    -Low libido
    -Some weakness
    -Unregulated body temperature/cold
    -Low skin oil production
    -Minor depression laced with minor derealization
    How high of a dose were you planning on doing? The bottle says up to 10 pumps in the AM and again in the PM, but I wouldn’t do more than 4. Wouldn’t want to crash your estrogen. I did 6 pumps in the AM/PM for a few days and felt what I assumed were low estro symptoms. Dropped it back to 4 after that.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good news, boys. I'm on an upswing. This high dose cycle is lit. Bones left and right, sleeping good, and feeling overall better. And some libido! No depression and no anxiety. Some hint of feeling funky but nothing that's hindering me from pushing through. 70%, if I had to rate it.
    Good for you bro. I have 4 bottles of R Andro chilling in my room, I really need to jump on my first cycle here eventually.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many pumps u doing bro?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol I feel like that dose would put me to sleep, I’m on 8 pumps per day and already feel sedated haha

Glad it’s working for you man!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang. Today was rough. Sleep is poor again. Easy to get to sleep but woken after only a couple to few hours. I'm exhausted. Lots of head pressure, cold body parts, and very wobbly/loose. Not sure why I hit a downswing. I've been nothing but consistent. Interesting to note: I had a lot of energy at the start of the cycle. Felt great. Now, just drained and feel like shit.
    Could be the epiandro in the AH. Makes me feel pretty exhausted after a few weeks, barely want to get off the couch lol. Did the same for Maxout & Bizzbee. It’s been like this on all of my cycles so not sweating it.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skin getting very oily on my face. Head pressure/throbbing, mild head aches, ringing ears, brain fog, some unbalanced sensations, and drowsy. C'mon, Andro Hard, work your magic!
    Yeah I’m on my fifth week of Andro and my skin is really oily again for the first time since PFS hit, and I’m sweating like crazy again after intense workouts/HIIT sessions. It’s like you forget what it’s like to be normal again, lol. I’m hoping this sticks after I stop the cycle.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is so true. I'm on my 3rd week. Doing an 8 or 12 week. Haven't decided yet. But if this holds, I will be real close. Literally amazing. Are you noticing the muscle hardening?
    Yeah, I pretty much have a perma-pump nowadays, lol. Definitely noticeable.