User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    These doctors sound like idiots honestly. I mean, any guy on gear, whether they be spouting broscience or not will tell you that you heal hella fast on the juice then compared to when not juicing. It's know in those circles. To me it makes complete sense that you would heal quicker. Your protein synthesis is through the roof while running a cycle.
    I agree with what you’re saying, but from what the urologists were saying, your dick in and of itself takes forever to recover from any injury. I think we’d be squabbling over semantics to argue how much. Since my I jury, which was bad, took over a year to heal. That even if he was on gear. 6 months in my opinion is too short to essentially be picking at a scab, with the pump,to soemthing so important to our mental health and confidence.

Especially when further damage could result in him needing surgery like I may have have required. Which normally means a loss of an inch or two.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    I agree with what you’re saying, but from what the urologists were saying, your dick in and of itself takes forever to recover from any injury. I think we’d be squabbling over semantics to argue how much. Since my I jury, which was bad, took over a year to heal. That even if he was on gear. 6 months in my opinion is too short to essentially be picking at a scab, with the pump,to soemthing so important to our mental health and confidence.

Especially when further damage could result in him needing surgery like I may have have required. Which normally means a loss of an inch or two.
    From the description of your injury, you had fractured your penis, I have actually researched that before, those do indeed take a very long time to heal. Those injuries are considered far more serious then your average Penis enlargement (PE) injury. I can ideally maintain an erection now, but thats not advisable, given it would be like picking at a scab. Penis injuries are very common in the PE world, though they are not supposed to happen. As mentioned perviously as well, tons of people get bathmate injuries for all sorts of reasons. When the average person doing PE gets injured, they allow it to heal, and carry on with exercises. Few people doing PE never got injured once.
    Last edited by mike26; 05-12-2018 at 07:41 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess the injury you guys are talking about is much different than peyronie's. Most pfs victims (including myself) are dealing with peyronie's which pumps are actually recommended for because they help break down scar tissue. I haven't seen a urologist though and don't know if they would recommend using it as often as most people on this site are.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You shouldn’t be sore at all. That’s the kind of damage you don’t want to your tubes, I promise. Because they don’t heal in a week, microtears take a month or more to heal, whether you realize it or not. You’re compounding it. I don’t care what anyone else here says contrary to my opinion.

I didn’t realize JUST how long the tissue in the penis takes to heal, until the doctor started explaining it to me.
    I think I'm fine cuz I layed off for like 3 days and it wasn't sore and I pumped last night and I'm not sore at all and was able to have sex once last night and I masturbated after too (I masturbate like once a week or every other week as a treat depending how horny I am).
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I think I'm fine cuz I layed off for like 3 days and it wasn't sore and I pumped last night and I'm not sore at all and was able to have sex once last night and I masturbated after too (I masturbate like once a week or every other week as a treat depending how horny I am).
    You got it bro. As much as you use your dick, which, I can honestly say, out of all the dudes I've worked with, you have the most sex, lol, you would know if you fucked yourself up.

Using the bathmate three times weekly, at a responsible pace such is what is recommended, you'll be fine.

I guarantee you could probably write a book, or a course on pick up.....or at least keep a blog going. I know there is alot out there, but there is always room for something new.

Anything you've thought about? You do get laid alot, PFS aside. I can't even imagine what you'd be slaying if you had a ridiculously high baseline. Hell....I'm single now. I'd follow your blog.....for anything simply for pure amusement.....lol.

We could go into business together. I'll get guys sorted out health wise, then you teach them how to pick up women and use their now functioning dick.

I'd consider this part of being an optimized male. Being able to be confident with themselves in regards to picking up women, anywhere, anytime....."The Adventures of Jacknap." is going to be a new section of the new TMO site....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-14-2018 at 07:01 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You got it bro. As much as you use your dick, which, I can honestly say, out of all the dudes I've worked with, you have the most sex, lol, you would know if you fucked yourself up.

Using the bathmate three times weekly, at a responsible pace such is what is recommended, you'll be fine.

I guarantee you could probably write a book, or a course on pick up.....or at least keep a blog going. I know there is alot out there, but there is always room for something new.

Anything you've thought about? You do get laid alot, PFS aside. I can't even imagine what you'd be slaying if you had a ridiculously high baseline. Hell....I'm single now. I'd follow your blog.....for anything simply for pure amusement.....lol.

We could go into business together. I'll get guys sorted out health wise, then you teach them how to pick up women and use their now functioning dick.

I'd consider this part of being an optimized male. Being able to be confident with themselves in regards to picking up women, anywhere, anytime....."The Adventures of Jacknap." is going to be a new section of the new TMO site....
    I feel that the worst part of PFS was reading all the scary web pages/blogs that keep reiterating 'irreversible', 'permanent', 'for life' side effects. Almost all of us part of swolesource first hit, and read through ph.com for weeks to months before coming here. One of the biggest reasons for this is that the words I'm currently writing dont show up in google, as apposed to other blogs they do, the keywords show up in googles search term. This has to be changed. If we change this, there are lives that literarily can be saved, (people commit suicide) as the biggest thing you need here is 'hope'. PH.com was designed for pre-finasteride, not post, I believe thats why we are seeing the most negative comments ever there, and they remove users who claim to be recovered, since their goal is to prevent users from taking it, and it does a great job at that.

I have seen a top PFS doctor before coming to this site, and he has written a research study on this, and even he says 50% of PFS patients are simply just to depressed, once given anti- depressants they come out of it. alan jacobs md's blog

This is the only non-negative blog there is on PFS out there in the whole world. - Thats a powerful statement.

If I would have found this site before PH, I could have suffered a lot less.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    I feel that the worst part of PFS was reading all the scary web pages/blogs that keep reiterating 'irreversible', 'permanent', 'for life' side effects. Almost all of us part of swolesource first hit, and read through ph.com for weeks to months before coming here. One of the biggest reasons for this is that the words I'm currently writing dont show up in google, as apposed to other blogs they do, the keywords show up in googles search term. This has to be changed. If we change this, there are lives that literarily can be saved, (people commit suicide) as the biggest thing you need here is 'hope'. PH.com was designed for pre-finasteride, not post, I believe thats why we are seeing the most negative comments ever there, and they remove users who claim to be recovered, since their goal is to prevent users from taking it, and it does a great job at that.

I have seen a top PFS doctor before coming to this site, and he has written a research study on this, and even he says 50% of PFS patients are simply just to depressed, once given anti- depressants they come out of it. alan jacobs md's blog

This is the only non-negative blog there is on PFS out there in the whole world. - Thats a powerful statement.

If I would have found this site before PH, I could have suffered a lot less.
    Well now you're here, so thank the universe for that. You could have wandered much, much longer before ever stumbling onto this place. You could have also suffered alot more.

Onward and upward my dude.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm wondering if what I have is from the pump, as there is no real evidence that the pump has what to do with my pain. My pain has been getting better, but very slowly, and my pain is sometimes in my pelvic floor between the anus, and the scrotum. I'm wondering if its maybe prostatitis or something along those lines, that was caused by Propecia itself.

If I had to chose, I rather it be an injury, as those are physical things, and generally recover with time, and rest.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    I'm wondering if what I have is from the pump, as there is no real evidence that the pump has what to do with my pain. My pain has been getting better, but very slowly, and my pain is sometimes in my pelvic floor between the anus, and the scrotum. I'm wondering if its maybe prostatitis or something along those lines, that was caused by Propecia itself.

If I had to chose, I rather it be an injury, as those are physical things, and generally recover with time, and rest.
    My original assumption stands. I highly doubt you injured yourself with 90 seconds under pressure from the bathmate. And now, when we're including the pelvic floor/taint area pain, this was most definitely not caused by pumping.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This is all the more reason for people to heed the pumping advice given for this unit. The chances of injury are very small when done correctly. But like anything in life, there is risk.

And if he has an injured dick, I would say to lay off the pumping as well. But if it's something like pyeronies, this situation actually benefits from using the pump.

My point is, the benefits of the pump far out weight the negatives. Most people have no issues whatsoever. Guys simply need to slow down, and read.