User Tag List

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Antispermatogenic, antiandrogenic activities of Albizia lebbeck (L.) Benth bark extra

So never can be too safe so everytime I plan to restock my herbs I do some research.

Apparently Alibizia is bad for sperm and anti-androgen too? I use it for sleep and it's been added to the protocol.

Might have to give this one the boot.

Here's the pubmed article

Antispermatogenic, antiandrogenic activities of Albizia lebbeck (L.) Benth bark extract in male albino rats. - PubMed - NCBI
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe Bacopa does similar to sperm if I am correct. But again, like anything else in life, comes down to if it's benefits are worth the negatives to you. Might not be in this case.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I believe Bacopa does similar to sperm if I am correct. But again, like anything else in life, comes down to if it's benefits are worth the negatives to you. Might not be in this case.
    I'm in the same boat here. Everyone will have a different opinion on this. If it get's you the sleep you need and it's cycled and added to an already heavy androgen boosting protocol, I don't think you have much to worry about.

This is one of the ones that works best for you, isn't it Jack?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"