Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: My pfs battle

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post

Basement: I forgot to ask you. The first couple days of maca, did you notice anxiety? We’re you taking everyday?

Are you still taking it? Try to stop for 2 weeks and then start to cycle, so it may work again.

Do you guys feel it works like tribulus or it is different?
    Yes, when I took it early on I did get anxiety so I stopped and occasionally took a small dose. Recently I tried taking big doses >1 tablespoon in my rotation but I don't feel anything from it anymore.

Trib never did anything drastic for me so no, not comparable
    Last edited by basementdweller; 11-30-2018 at 10:11 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I never had any problems with any herbs CD recommends. Yes I use MAca while still rotating all other herbs. That's what CD recommends on his site lol
    I tried maca but didn't get any result from it (shitty brand). I'm thinking about tongkat ali from biovea (a couple of guys recovered taking it).

Do you guys think Tongkat is the king of all herbs? I mean, everytime I see people saying that tongkat was by far the most potent test booster they ever tried.

Tribulus is still the best one for me, I've tried, panax ginseng (made me worse), mucuna, catuaba bark, muapuama etc but tribulus every single time I take it I feel the effects after 2 hours. I'm wondering if I can get even better results with tongkat, because if I do and get through this stage of any ejaculation getting me back to square one, that will be a good herb to take when I want a big boost.

As with tribulus I notice I get better results when I take it before aerobics. I tried taking it right after a 24 hours water fast but I don't remember if it was that or the aerobics that made me feel great once. I'll try again after 2 weeks.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    I’m puzzled by this thread tbh.

I don’t know your situation exactly, but I think you should just follow the outline. It seems like once you feel uncomfortable, you change things up & question yourself. I think you have to hang in there and go through these uncomfortable symptoms to come out better.

We can take Pine Pollen, Maca, & Shilajit everyday from what I hear. Everything else is rotated.

I wish I can order a big bucket of all 3 so I don’t have to keep purchasing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My adrenals are not strong enough to get into exercises and paleo diet. I mean, if I do any kind of muscle exercises like squat or even just for the biceps I get a wet dream and I feel worse in all departments. But as soon I get through this stage I will do exercises and paleo diet. I wonder if carbo backloading is too stressful for the adrenals.

Which herb is your favorite? I'm trying to get the best one to special days but for now it is tribulus. I saw that you're getting great results, keep doing it man. For now I have no muscle, I can't do exercises because I have cortisol problems.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Yes, when I took it early on I did get anxiety so I stopped and occasionally took a small dose. Recently I tried taking big doses >1 tablespoon in my rotation but I don't feel anything from it anymore.

Trib never did anything drastic for me so no, not comparable
    So tribulus never helped you like it helped me...interesting, which herb do you think you feel the most? Many people swear by tongkat I didn't try it yet.

Have you tried ginko biloba? For me it only gave me good memory, maybe its good for nootropics but it's been a long time.

I won't go for maca, I saw that it made maxout worse too so I'll have to avoid it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My pfs battle

From my limited knowledge, people who got out of adrenal fatigue (Not pfs) ate carbs & also ate in a caloric surplus among other things.

Don’t the T boosting herbs help with adrenals as well though? The herbs are not just Test Boosters, they do other things (gut, liver, etc.), I never looked into it though

The Rhemania is a good herb for feeding the kidneys. I’m actually looking for more kidney/adrenal herbs to do a little separate rotation purely for that. Blue Vervain is a good one for this. I’m looking for like 2-3 more kidney/adrenal supps.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel tongkat, butea, shilajit and rhodiola the most. You might be better off to start with the less stimulating adaptogens like ashwagandha, schisandra, eleuthero, suma, astragalus though. Theoretically they should help adrenals and balance cortisol

I haven't tried ginkgo, but I made a post earlier today about why I'm going to try it
    Last edited by basementdweller; 11-30-2018 at 08:10 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the herbs that work/worked the best for me off the top of my head

ashwagandha
    tongkat ali
    tribulus (gave me nocturnals when i was completely impotent)
    pine pollen powder (helped get a lot of personality back)
    butea superba (aggression and libido)
    rhodiola ( energy and mood)

You gotta get from a high quality source. for tribulus gotta get one with high sapiosins or whatver it's called. I use new roots canadian brand has 40% of it in it and use 1500mg so like 5 pills or something like that. im on cycle so forget
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    the herbs that work/worked the best for me off the top of my head

ashwagandha
    tongkat ali
    tribulus (gave me nocturnals when i was completely impotent)
    pine pollen powder (helped get a lot of personality back)
    butea superba (aggression and libido)
    rhodiola ( energy and mood)

You gotta get from a high quality source. for tribulus gotta get one with high sapiosins or whatver it's called. I use new roots canadian brand has 40% of it in it and use 1500mg so like 5 pills or something like that. im on cycle so forget
    So for libido tongkat is your number 1 herb?
    Ashwagandha I saw some guys saying it’s good for anxiety but some got a drop on other symptoms with it. Pine Pollen seems interesting and rhodiola too I’ll try to get at least one of them if I can. I don’t remember the compressed list of herbs to take when you don’t have money or access to the 21 herbs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    From my limited knowledge, people who got out of adrenal fatigue (Not pfs) ate carbs & also ate in a caloric surplus among other things.

Don’t the T boosting herbs help with adrenals as well though? The herbs are not just Test Boosters, they do other things (gut, liver, etc.), I never looked into it though

The Rhemania is a good herb for feeding the kidneys. I’m actually looking for more kidney/adrenal herbs to do a little separate rotation purely for that. Blue Vervain is a good one for this. I’m looking for like 2-3 more kidney/adrenal supps.

Yes, when you increase T the adrenals also benefit. I’m thinking about trying salsaparilla since it seems cheap and good for a lot of things including libido.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    I feel tongkat, butea, shilajit and rhodiola the most. You might be better off to start with the less stimulating adaptogens like ashwagandha, schisandra, eleuthero, suma, astragalus though. Theoretically they should help adrenals and balance cortisol

I haven't tried ginkgo, but I made a post earlier today about why I'm going to try it
    Is shilajit good for libido like tribulus and tongkat?

So your number 1 herb is tongkat?

I’m thinking tongkat is really the number 1 herb, at least is what I saw on the internet and in the list of you guys too. I’ll be looking for schizandra