User Tag List

Hybrid View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    It helped me tremendously with sleep. Fin destroyed my sleep pattern and gave me insane anxiety (I never had a problem my entire life with anxiety and sleep). Except when you don't sleep you even have worse anxiety the next day than normal on top of just having normal anxiety from fin alone.

My sleep has normalized again about a few months ago so I use it occasionally sometimes but definitely not required anymore. The thing is once I got my sleep/gaba under some what control a lot of the other symptoms improved quickly. But glycine is the only thing that really helped me from an anti depressant, anxiety and sleep/stress side. I tried everything from melatonin to growth hormone.

Crazy how bad this drug really fucks up your GABA receptors.
    Agree 100%. I've said time and time again that a HUGE part of the problem is neurological, and when I was having good days neurologically, everything else would fall into place. This is why the meditation helped me so much. I'm going to start recommending this to guys if it works as well as you say it works. I would try it, but I doubt I would notice anything anymore.

Great addition. Thanks Tubz.....

Can you PM me your source?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 09-20-2016 at 06:00 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Agree 100%. I've said time and time again that a HUGE part of the problem is neurological, and when I was having good days neurologically, everything else would fall into place. This is why the meditation helped me so much. I'm going to start recommending this to guys if it works as well as you say it works. I would try it, but I doubt I would notice anything anymore.

Great addition. Thanks Tubz.....

Can you PM me your source?
    Down to be the guinea pig