User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah the tests are sort of vague but quite numerous and comprehensive. In essance they ran tests on bladder function, tilt table tests, blood sugar, blood pressure, ocular examinations, and symptomatic symptoms.

The only way I know if im hungry is if i start shaking from low blood sugar, ive got incontenant issues with my bladder, post urinary, my dick will never work again, cant feel a thing, my pupils are constantly dilated, I can’t sweat, ive got cuts on my hands that wont heal or clot, my sleep is completely gone, my joints are painful and my bp is low, wheezing chest....guys ive let everyone on here down, im so sorry, I didn’t dose the gelatine properly, took a heaped tablespoon neat before bed, effects came on quick, didn’t realise till I ended up in hospital with massive issues.

Ive really let you all down, i worked so hard for a year and was virtually recovered. Didn’t even need it, just read one sentence on here with regards to it being good for gut health, I didn’t research nor follow instructions on ir properly, didn’t even need it.

I was on the verge of posting recovery. Im absolutely devastated. I just cannot believe what’s happened, my fukin stupid self. Honestly thought it was harmless. Im self harming over this because its so traumatic.

Guys my life now. Ive got plans to just grab my boat and sail out into the ocean. I love this site and you guys but seriously I don’t know how to proceed. Facing a life stuck on drugs for various ailments then the impotence. I even remember getting the gelatine instead of bone broth cause it was cheaper, this is fucked.

Just keep it simple, christ ive fucked up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope you get better again, know this isn't that useful a post.....
    Myb hiding some other aspect not judging............
    took mg years and years.
    gelatin messes me up too. but not crash.

i ate 1500 cals of chocolate yesterday no crash. last yr ya that would be a terrible idea.

I don't know what to say. Maybe it's psychological...... no I mean, maybe it's something else.

Can you fast again? last week had pizza and def does not agree with me (in 100% health it wouldn't, I am gluten and lactose intolerant... ate tons as a kid tho).
    I fasted sat -->monday, with water. And ate 500cals tuesday. 3000 cals one day this wk and was fine. Maybe something else to try in terms of pfs altogether?

- - - Updated - - -

YOU DIDN'T LET OTHERS DOWN, mate. You need to focus on your health and don't feel guilty. And try again. THERE's almost no chance you will be ruined/ have to start from scratch.

Sometimes it's something else. My bones in my hand (fighting, anger, overtraining).
    My wheezing (asthma, forest fires).

- - - Updated - - -

Do not sail out into the ocean.

IT's never over/ the end... unless you believe it to be. I talked to guys that are 100 lb underweight for 6-10 yrs, getting better. Finally they can gain weight and intend to fast. SO do not do anything rash. I DID last yr, deeply regret it.

IF you sail into the ocean, I will burn the ocean down. JK of c.
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-22-2018 at 08:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had mood and focus issues (basically) and PFS, it was very very bad. It's not over. I did think it was but I was wrong, man.
    Major fasting and then much of what's on SS and also HS saved my life.
    Regardless of how you feel, it isn't the way you will feel forever

that hair test 500 days ago... would be very toxic I think.

I am great friends with a kid... both his parents passed away. very very bad state of depression but he kept trying and now is getting better with ARL/TEI. I believe it can cure a lot of ppl with similar post drug disorders. I will go on it. As good as fasting for a lot of people, but of course the worse the state someone is in, the harder it may be to fast initially (but not forever).
    Same with ARL/TEI (structured supplements that fix thyroid, digestion, etc, over time - like 4-7 or so per person).

I thought maybe it was hard to get it here, but in reality it does have practicioners in CDA and the USA and Europe, and probably Asia and elsewhere. I can use CDA or US services (it's prudent, to keep it consistent). During that, I won't take anything else (or near nothing else, minus inhalers).
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-22-2018 at 08:23 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Yeah the tests are sort of vague but quite numerous and comprehensive. In essance they ran tests on bladder function, tilt table tests, blood sugar, blood pressure, ocular examinations, and symptomatic symptoms.

The only way I know if im hungry is if i start shaking from low blood sugar, ive got incontenant issues with my bladder, post urinary, my dick will never work again, cant feel a thing, my pupils are constantly dilated, I can’t sweat, ive got cuts on my hands that wont heal or clot, my sleep is completely gone, my joints are painful and my bp is low, wheezing chest....guys ive let everyone on here down, im so sorry, I didn’t dose the gelatine properly, took a heaped tablespoon neat before bed, effects came on quick, didn’t realise till I ended up in hospital with massive issues.

Ive really let you all down, i worked so hard for a year and was virtually recovered. Didn’t even need it, just read one sentence on here with regards to it being good for gut health, I didn’t research nor follow instructions on ir properly, didn’t even need it.

I was on the verge of posting recovery. Im absolutely devastated. I just cannot believe what’s happened, my fukin stupid self. Honestly thought it was harmless. Im self harming over this because its so traumatic.

Guys my life now. Ive got plans to just grab my boat and sail out into the ocean. I love this site and you guys but seriously I don’t know how to proceed. Facing a life stuck on drugs for various ailments then the impotence. I even remember getting the gelatine instead of bone broth cause it was cheaper, this is fucked.

Just keep it simple, christ ive fucked up
    Pageidol, You're a big boy so I'm not gonna patronize you. I understand when shit starts going fucking sideways it is easy to get panicked (we have all been there...many, many times), but you have to take control of yourself. I have not seen one thing you have listed that cannot also be caused by stress. Stress fucks with the ANS more than anything and can cause very serious dysfunction. The thing is, it is controllable and it is reversible over time, but you have to control the stress to get there. Millions of people take collagen every day. Millions of people take magnesium every day. Millions of people take both...fuck, everybody who eats meat and salad for dinner is getting glycine & magnesium. The difference is they are not looking for every potential symptom and then freaking the fuck out when something seems off. Spend some time researching what stress can do to your ANS and the issues it can cause. I also have had a huge stress related setback recently (frankly, not incredibly far off from what you're describing), but my approach was to avoid all the research, not let myself panic & obsess (which is what triggered it to begin with) and a couple weeks later I am already turning the corner.
    Last edited by Damn; 08-18-2018 at 09:27 AM.
    Never lose your sense of humor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys thanks for all your support, i just had another doctor visit me (im in the hospital) he was saying how he thinks that my nerves arent damged but could be just somewhat inflamed which gives me some hope at least.

At the end of the day i was only taking 1 tablespoon at night, but on its own not with food and i think thats probably the issue and that and im hypersensitive.

Could any of you guys ever imagine such a thing from such a supplement?

I suppose its only equivalent to guys taking glycine in pill form at night but all the other crap in there. I was so fukin careless. Im very intelligent but im naive as fuck and have no common sense whatsoever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But taking it on an empy stomach high dose surely isn’t good 3 weeks straight and parathesia in my genitals and the numbness isn’t good. Im hoping to god here for a miracle and it is possible it’s just nerve inflammation or transient been of it 2 weeks

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one thing that helped me during the fast was distracting my mind. if you ever feel like self-harming try doing something that makes you forget about stuff. for me it depends on my mood but fifa/comedy podcasts/music etc. helps distract me.

sometimes you just gotta let time pass

and yes being smart sometimes you're your own worst enemy.

I have a friend who's super smart and he always comes up with very sophisticated reasons not to do things sometimes but really it's anxiety/lack of energy etc.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    one thing that helped me during the fast was distracting my mind. if you ever feel like self-harming try doing something that makes you forget about stuff. for me it depends on my mood but fifa/comedy podcasts/music etc. helps distract me.

sometimes you just gotta let time pass

and yes being smart sometimes you're your own worst enemy.

I have a friend who's super smart and he always comes up with very sophisticated reasons not to do things sometimes but really it's anxiety/lack of energy etc.
    We are all our own worst enemies. I self sabotaged for years before making it through.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    But taking it on an empy stomach high dose surely isn’t good 3 weeks straight and parathesia in my genitals and the numbness isn’t good. Im hoping to god here for a miracle and it is possible it’s just nerve inflammation or transient been of it 2 weeks
    I have been off of the forums for a while now. I am still unwell but have had upswings on the protocol. Currently not doing too good. I will update soon after another fast.

I saw your thread and wanted to send you some support. I got fucked from Saw Palmetto and I am from the UK too.

I have been unwell for some time now and had a lot of issues with sleep. I took the same brand of Gelatin (Great Lakes I believe?) sometime last year. Initially it helped me sleep for the first few days, then like you I had a severe adverse reaction to it. My insomnia got worse than ever and I could not sleep at all for over a week. It took a while to get back to some sort of normality. It was incredibly excitatory for me. Not in a good way. I had an even more numb dick from it and I would have this thing where after a night of no sleep I could pretty much piss myself and not realise. Bad times.

I still have a list of symptoms including the genital anethesia that you describe. I had this numbness from the SP too. I dont know whats caused what. All I know is that looking into the whys, where for's and how's is possibly the worst thing you can do. I see how panicked you are and it reminds me of when I first crashed on Saw palmetto. It is fucking scary shit. I am still very unwell but I keep fighting.

What options have you got? You have taken a fall. Pick yourself up, brush yourself off and carry on. Ive had numerous moments where I have thought of ending it. I have written suicide notes. Takes a lot to admit those things because on the outside I try to remain consistently positive. In fact, I created this account on here when I was at one of my darkest points, hence the ''lookingforhelp''. Wish I could change it. I think the help I was looking for was someone to reach out to and talk to.

Anyway, I guess what I am trying to say is just dont stop fighting. I now sleep better than I have through out this whole illness. I still have bad nights but they are better than chronic insomnia for weeks on end. Things can get better. I am still thin and find it hard to put on weight and muscle. I was doing better in all aspects then got food poisoned and got set back a lot.

I wont stop fighting though. Now I can see people have recovered from this on this site and for example hackstasis it gives me hope. If they have why cant I? Shit man, you said you were nearly recovered and I bet you never thought you could when you first crashed from 5 alpha reductase inhibitors. I got stuck in the dark days of PH. I wasn't even a member but the fucking doom from all these horror stories will just fuck with your head.

We are all in this together. If you ever want to talk I'm here. Hope you start to feel better soon.
    Last edited by Lookingforhelp; 09-14-2018 at 12:13 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IT HURTS YOU GUYS bc you are sensitive to NDMA, you need anti-NDMA (i.e. NDMA antagonism). My intelligence is not best spent here, so learn on own. COLLAGEN/ etc. ALSO they're hard on the digestion of many people with or without PFS. Collagen and gelatin and even whey.