Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recovering

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Hello, I'm new to the site (actually, I've posted once). I've been looking here for knowledge on recovery after spending some time on PH. I crashed Sept. 8th of 2017, and have been doing everything in my power to get back to baseline. I won't bore you with all the details, but suffice it to say, I was in a world of hurt. Found this site about 6 months ago, went to Total Male Optimization, and implemented the program. I've completed the juice fast, and I am cycling 7 of the herbs. In addition I'm taking sorghum, zinc, fish oil, magnesium, Vitamin D (10,000 iu), Vitamin C, Lion's mane and Spirulina. My diet is all organic, and super clean. I'm feeling at TON better, but still not 100%. I'm considering starting my first cycle of Super R Andro to go to the next level. Anyway, I just wanted to officially introduce myself, and say I really appreciate this site. Every time I come on here I'm encouraged - unlike other sites out there. This site is invaluable!! Thanks to CD and all those who have gone before me on the road to recovery!!
    Welcome. Congrats on your improvements thus far. Everything you need is here to go all the way. Patience is key.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Welcome. Congrats on your improvements thus far. Everything you need is here to go all the way. Patience is key.
    Thanks for the welcome, CD. Doing my best to be patient, that's the hardest part. In the mean time, I'm gonna keep hitting it hard.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the welcome, CD. Doing my best to be patient, that's the hardest part. In the mean time, I'm gonna keep hitting it hard.
    Unfortunately, you have to learn to have the patience of a saint when doing this. There really is no other way. That, and being present with what ever your feeling at the moment no matter how uncomfortable and just letting it be what it is. You gotta take the leap of faith and just do it.

It's going to be the simplest yet most difficult thing to go through. But when you get to the other side, you'll be a changed man.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-20-2018 at 04:42 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I haven't posted on my thread in a while. To be honest, I just wanted to get better, and then come back and post in the recovery section. Unfortunately, it hasn't happened, yet...
    I've started a couple other threads, but I'm just going to keep everything on this one now from now on - should have from the start.
    Been doing the protocol for awhile now - minus the PH's - wanted to do it all natural (plus, I don't think my system could take it early on). I have made progress, no doubt, but still not 100. Now, as I continue (currently in a pretty significant downswing) I'm ready to try PH's, as soon as this downswing us over. I've been reading/educating myself more (a downswing will make you do that) and now understand more of the reasoning behind the PH's (thanks to tubZy and Joe).
    I posted my most recent labs in a different thread (shoulda kept it all here, sorry) and had a couple of you guys reply things looked pretty good (thanks for those responses, btw). I was feeling pretty decent prior to this DS, with only dizziness remaining. I started thinking maybe it was something other than PFS (like maybe SIFO), and tried to solve it using things outside the protocol i.e. elemental diet. I was also taking kratom 3x a week cuz I read it is good for crohn's (have family hx, and I was dx following my crash/although I think fin just brought it out). Anyway, I think the elemental diet and kratom brought me to this DS/secondary crash - not as bad as the initial, but still not great. I immediately did another 1 week juice feast and of course stopped the diet/kratom.
    So, worst part of this DS is the anxiety/feelings of impending doom/whooziness. Taking glycine, just started taurine today, Valerian, L-Theanine, bacopa, gotu kola, passion flower, mag threonate, albizia, ziziphus, GABA, ashwaganda, rhodiola, probiotic and I ordered the allopregnanolone from IdeaLabs to hopefully get my GABA back up. I know a lot of guys used 5a-DHP, has anyone here tried the allo? Anything else I should be doing? Anything I listed that I shouldn't be doing? Also, read some posts from tubZy from a while back about high dose pregnenolone, 150mg/day. Anyone ever have success with that for anxiety symptoms? I know some of these things are on the protocol, just trying to control this anxiety at the moment. Thanks in advance, gents.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woke up, still in this downswing, but things are improving. Still waiting on another round of labs to come back - mainly want to see my progesterone level (I'venever had it checked). I'm thinking it may be low as my remaining sides are neuro/mental. I know it doesn't really matter, and it doesn't change the process, but it's kinda nice to know how things look. It's also encouraging if this are headed in the right direction. When this nightmare started my T was 420, now it's 725. It's encouraging to know something is working.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I slowly come out of this downswing I've noticed I seem to have rapid fluctuations in how I feel. One min I feel fantastic, and the next min I feel super bummed, tingly and anxious. Anyone else ever notice this?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I slowly come out of this downswing I've noticed I seem to have rapid fluctuations in how I feel. One min I feel fantastic, and the next min I feel super bummed, tingly and anxious. Anyone else ever notice this?
    I have the same thing man. One minute I'm reporting a huge downswing here, and 3hours later after a run and a coldshower I feel hopeful about my recovery.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I have the same thing man. One minute I'm reporting a huge downswing here, and 3hours later after a run and a coldshower I feel hopeful about my recovery.
    Right on, thanks for the reply. Maybe this is just wishful thinking, but it seems like I remember reading somewhere on here this is a sign you may be getting close. Can anyone else comment on this??

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right on, thanks for the reply. Maybe this is just wishful thinking, but it seems like I remember reading somewhere on here this is a sign you may be getting close. Can anyone else comment on this??
    The reason I ask is I feel like I'm close, and I've never noticed such rapid fluctuations in any of my other downswings.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About to purchase IML R-Andro cream. Still a concerned about dropping my E. Should I get some 4-Andro to have on standby in case I start to feel it? Thanks