User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingpie View Post
    Learned a lot of great tips from your recovery journey, specifically going grain free, switching from cow to goat dairy, and utilizing the sauna 2-3 times a week. Great to hear from you again!
    How do you access a saune 2-3x/week? I'd love that

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @lastnoirking87 , Don't know what happened but this site seems to be corrupted. The last two days I keep getting redirected to scam sites. I have tried it on several different computers...WTF? I am having to post this from my phone. Don't want to leave you hanging so feel free to contact me directly with your question at daley.mark@ymail.com. Goes for anyone else who has a quick question or needs a little encouragement over the next few days. Mention Swole Source in the title so I don't ignore it as spam.
    Never lose your sense of humor

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    @lastnoirking87 , Don't know what happened but this site seems to be corrupted. The last two days I keep getting redirected to scam sites. I have tried it on several different computers...WTF? I am having to post this from my phone. Don't want to leave you hanging so feel free to contact me directly with your question at daley.mark@ymail.com. Goes for anyone else who has a quick question or needs a little encouragement over the next few days. Mention Swole Source in the title so I don't ignore it as spam.
    Interesting, I was starting to think it might just be on my end. The constant spam redirects are really odd. I don't know what is going on lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see the problem too. Hopefully they get this fixed...sent you an email. Thanks

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    How do you access a saune 2-3x/week? I'd love that
    My gym has a steam room and a sauna. I prefer the sauna, but will typically use whichever one is least crowded. I think their benefits are basically identical.

And yep, I'm also getting these spam pop ups!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the problem is that the experienced and veterans all left. Alot of newbies around.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    I think the problem is that the experienced and veterans all left. Alot of newbies around.
    Well they didn’t exactly leave the newbies empty handed and when you start getting better you start hanging around any pfs site less and less. Not every single thought and feeling when dealing with pfs needs to be posted here. Some people just gotta get to it, not every post recently is exactly answerable other than encouragement and something that can be derived from previous answers.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"