User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    In regards to water fasting again, you're better off doing it BEFORE your cycle, not after.

And yes, you can be a little looser with the carbs while on cycle. Not only can you really slam the backloads, but you can graze on carbs periodically throughout the day.

Seeing as you're only 2.5 months in, you're making great progress. Keep it up.
    Appreciate man , I speak for everyone that you are an inspiration. And I knocked out that cleanse late January which was my 2nd cleanse, first water one though. It helped much better than juice one even though I only managed 6 days with water.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pushing off cycle for another week. Experienced what I think was food poisoning which made me crap water and feel dead for a day (yesterday). Seems to be better as I was able to train normally this morning and feel better emotionally. Will make sure I get hydrated and keep the ball rolling with herb cycle until I jump on cycle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it’s been a crazy week. After making great improvements during my short span on protocol, my diarrhea bout which I’m thinking is either food poisoning or stomach bug has really made me have a downturn in the sexual department.

On the first day of this episode, I had crazy cramps in abdominal area which lead to part of my penis going numb and not feeling as big, and losing libido in process. It still has not returned but I’m still shitting after eating cleanest foods. The crap has remained green and watery and seem to be loosing weight because of it. Decided to take over the counter diarrheal medication to slow the madness down but only used a few due to not wanting to be reliant on it.

Ultimately decided to hop on a quick 3 day cleanse to heal gut and regain a little of sexual stuff that I lost in process. Is this the course of action recommended by the group? Still at a loss that a “stomach bug” could make me lose progress like this. Wtf.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Well, it’s been a crazy week. After making great improvements during my short span on protocol, my diarrhea bout which I’m thinking is either food poisoning or stomach bug has really made me have a downturn in the sexual department.

On the first day of this episode, I had crazy cramps in abdominal area which lead to part of my penis going numb and not feeling as big, and losing libido in process. It still has not returned but I’m still shitting after eating cleanest foods. The crap has remained green and watery and seem to be loosing weight because of it. Decided to take over the counter diarrheal medication to slow the madness down but only used a few due to not wanting to be reliant on it.

Ultimately decided to hop on a quick 3 day cleanse to heal gut and regain a little of sexual stuff that I lost in process. Is this the course of action recommended by the group? Still at a loss that a “stomach bug” could make me lose progress like this. Wtf.
    This isn't really a recommendation per se, but I would do a fast in this scenario myself, my figuring being that my gut clearly needs a rest/reset. Let us know how it goes...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah great call. Ended up cleansing for an additional 4 days and the diarrhea has subsided . Swear to god I haven’t shat that much in my life. Back to regular diet and training and even feel a little better than before food poisoning. Will take herbs a few more weeks before cycle . Cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an update, going through a downswing. Mainly sunken libido and penis, where the penis doesn’t feel full and get that bulge in the jeans like I usually do. Downswing seemed to happen after I got these cramps after my diarrhea Issue . No brain fog or head pressure but have slight ringing in right ear/head it feels like. I tried matching it to the Various tinnitus samples but it doesnt match the intensity or sound even on the lowest volume - it’s just there in my head it feels like when I’m in a quiet environment. Seemed to get it back in December butnow it seems noticeable since the head pressure and fog have went away.

I feel like hopping on a 3 day cleanse to right the ship then take 2 weeks to herb cycle and then give UH a run.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Just an update, going through a downswing. Mainly sunken libido and penis, where the penis doesn’t feel full and get that bulge in the jeans like I usually do. Downswing seemed to happen after I got these cramps after my diarrhea Issue . No brain fog or head pressure but have slight ringing in right ear/head it feels like. I tried matching it to the Various tinnitus samples but it doesnt match the intensity or sound even on the lowest volume - it’s just there in my head it feels like when I’m in a quiet environment. Seemed to get it back in December butnow it seems noticeable since the head pressure and fog have went away.

I feel like hopping on a 3 day cleanse to right the ship then take 2 weeks to herb cycle and then give UH a run.
    I feel like you guys are expecting too much too soon.

I'm not sure what happened to this place, but it's in the shit.

You guys have to NOT focus on your problems, but the opposite.

Not singling you out at all, just a general statement after going through many of these threads.

Talk about having to right a ship........that's what we have here....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, hope everyone is good.

Recently going through a downswing in terms of head pressure and anxiety. not sure if it’s because of a possible concussion but I haven’t been showing the classic concussion symptoms that usually occur and otherwise have been fine.

Since starting the Protocol in Dec 2021 I’ve been always eager to learn about the prohormone aspect of recovery but honestly have been a little timid and scared to do it. Now I have built up the courage and will be starting My First cycle tomorrow with the ultra hard starting low dose, may not push it past 3-4 pumps for a month.

I’ve gotten the jist through past threads regarding eating carbs during the day and keeping up with Potassium intake, but if there are any other tips and reminders that I would need to be aware of, please share them.

I’ll keep the community updated throughout the journey - wish me luck boys!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I look forward to your future updates on cycle

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Same here on the cycle.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"