User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Advice Needed on Next Steps

Hey all- just wanted to check in. Things have been pretty good for the most part but as I haven’t really had any brain fog/mental issues for a little while now. Been following the protocol obviously to a T besides a few cheat meals but have been consistent.

I’ve created a additional thread here as I’m interested in getting an additional perspective on a sticky situation I’ve been experiencing. So I’ve had issues with diarrhea/food poisoning a month ago or which led me to have a numb penis and flaccid penile shrinkage. I managed reverse that with a 4 day water cleanse but a few weeks later it returned after getting these mild cramps. Tried cleansing an additional couple days but those symptoms remained the same (minus reduced tinnitus).

I’m wondering if a first PRohormone run would be suitable in this situation and would benefit the symptoms described as I’ve been on the protocol awhile and don’t want to keep cleansing and have it not address the Situation. Part of me thinks the issues may be hormonal but can’t get bloods drawn to confirm as insurance is inactive due to switching jobs.

God speed everyone !

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Hey all- just wanted to check in. Things have been pretty good for the most part but as I haven’t really had any brain fog/mental issues for a little while now. Been following the protocol obviously to a T besides a few cheat meals but have been consistent.

I’ve created a additional thread here as I’m interested in getting an additional perspective on a sticky situation I’ve been experiencing. So I’ve had issues with diarrhea/food poisoning a month ago or which led me to have a numb penis and flaccid penile shrinkage. I managed reverse that with a 4 day water cleanse but a few weeks later it returned after getting these mild cramps. Tried cleansing an additional couple days but those symptoms remained the same (minus reduced tinnitus).

I’m wondering if a first PRohormone run would be suitable in this situation and would benefit the symptoms described as I’ve been on the protocol awhile and don’t want to keep cleansing and have it not address the Situation. Part of me thinks the issues may be hormonal but can’t get bloods drawn to confirm as insurance is inactive due to switching jobs.

God speed everyone !
    Run it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"