User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Experiment with the herbs to get a powerful effect

Could you guys do a test just to see if it just happens to me or if it will happen to everybody else?

Is basically stop the herbs for a week. All of them. And then when you start again you first do a 24 hours water fast and in the morning after the fast you will take tribulus or Tongkat ali with empty stomach, after that you run for 10 minutes, rest for 30 minutes, run again for 10 minutes and then wait until the lunch time.

Try to see if by doing that you guys notice the tribulus/tongkat stronger than usual. In my case sometimes I do that and it seems like one pill works like 2 or 3 and I get a big boost.

Please do this test for me and for all of us and then post here the results. If it works this would be a great tool to accelerate recovery.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i might be able to try this in a few weeks, maybe others can chime in.

weren't you recovered from that alzheimer's brain medicine?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    i might be able to try this in a few weeks, maybe others can chime in.

weren't you recovered from that alzheimer's brain medicine?
    No, it wasn't me. I don't even know any alzheimer medication.

Anybody tried taking the herb after 24 hours fast and notice better results?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It would make perfect sense Brazilian guy, if it makes you feel any better.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It would make perfect sense Brazilian guy, if it makes you feel any better.
    Yeah but I don't remember if it was the fast combined with the hiit training that made the herbs work better for me or if it was just the hiit with empty stomach. I would like to see others trying it because the result was amazing when I did this. And I would rather not fast because it messes with my cortisol/adrenal too.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Any little tweaks you pick up may be helpful for others. Regardless as long as you stick to the program, you'll eventually get the results you want.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Incidentally I just water fasted for 2 days to get rid of a stomach bug and then took cistanche. Didn't notice anything crazy, I would have chosen a different herb if I had have remembered this thread though. I don't normally notice much. I did have a bit more trouble sleeping, the extra energy could have been cistanche or just a spike in blood sugar....
    Last edited by basementdweller; 01-21-2019 at 08:04 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Incidentally I just water fasted for 2 days to get rid of a stomach bug and then took cistanche. Didn't notice anything crazy, I would have chosen a different herb if I had have remembered this thread though. I don't normally notice much. I did have a bit more trouble sleeping, the extra energy could have been cistanche or just a spike in blood sugar....
    That's ok, try again with 24 hours fast but with a potent herb like tribulus, tongkat or maca and post here the results that you get. I just noticed that taking herb with empty stomach and then do a hiit session you get more benefits, I need to try again but this time after a 24 hours fast to see if the results get even better. But this will have to wait ten days though.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did the test. The result was worse, I had to stop doing the hiit everyday because I was way busy with my work and also because it was raining a lot. So the best thing is to keep doing hiit to improve your capacity to do it for more sprints and get the heartbeat higher, then the herb will work better. I did 15 hours fast and it didn’t get me a good reaction comparing to intense hiit and empty stomach (but not from a long fast, just the sleep fast, if this is a kind of fast).

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    I did the test. The result was worse, I had to stop doing the hiit everyday because I was way busy with my work and also because it was raining a lot. So the best thing is to keep doing hiit to improve your capacity to do it for more sprints and get the heartbeat higher, then the herb will work better. I did 15 hours fast and it didn’t get me a good reaction comparing to intense hiit and empty stomach (but not from a long fast, just the sleep fast, if this is a kind of fast).
    Not surprising. There is a reason HIIT is only recommended twice a week max.

Your best bet for a full recovery is to follow the protocol exactly as it is outlined. Why you're trying to reinvent the wheel here is beyond me. ALL herbs are recommended to be taken on an empty stomach. But to do HIIT every day for the sake of taking those herbs isn't smart.