Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    I thought you had this for a year only.

Anyway, same here with OCD. It’s more enraging than any pfs symptom at this point..

2-3 years seems to be the window for a lot of things similar to pfs in diseases that have no medical cure that people naturally recover from.. it takes the same amount of time to recover from adrenal fatigue & other things.. of course that’s with proper effort.. but I wonder what’s up with this 2 year timeline for change, seems to be a common thing with the body and it’s processes. interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My journey was around 16-18 months.

I posted first at Propecia Help in Feb 2016, posted here May of 16, recovery post here was in July or August of 17 if I remember correctly.

Either way, I just use the term within two years to say it doesn’t always take two years.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I struggled with this as well - and it's a good struggle. I attribute this to my recovery being within two years. I only slipped up and drank a few times, was rigorous with no gluten and diet, worked out religiously, sprinted, cold showers, etc..... and again, I credit this to making my journey relatively simple. However, near the end (say, around 90% back) - it got bad. I would literally decide to have a drink and then BOOM massive anxiety and doubt crept into my mind.....no matter if it had ill effect or not. Separating from that is hard, and you don't want to entirely - a lot of that doubt will help you maintain good health the rest of your life.....but you've got to adapt back to normality a little bit or else you're never truly "back".
    Thanks for the advice Maxout. Off topic, but what are your opinions on AndroHard by Muscle Gelz? IIRC you used it at one point. I'm considering running it for my first cycle during the summer, as that'll be four months on the protocol. R Andro seems to be out of stock on pretty much every website that ships to Europe, and AH is much cheaper. Just wondering if it'd be safe to run it for my first cycle. Would also be interested in hearing CD's opinion on this.

And @Rick yeah it seems like the people who recover here do so in one and a half to two years. Has allowed me to stop obsessing over the condition and focus on the long term.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Thanks for the advice Maxout. Off topic, but what are your opinions on AndroHard by Muscle Gelz? IIRC you used it at one point. I'm considering running it for my first cycle during the summer, as that'll be four months on the protocol. R Andro seems to be out of stock on pretty much every website that ships to Europe, and AH is much cheaper. Just wondering if it'd be safe to run it for my first cycle. Would also be interested in hearing CD's opinion on this.

And @Rick yeah it seems like the people who recover here do so in one and a half to two years. Has allowed me to stop obsessing over the condition and focus on the long term.
    That's why I always tell people 6 months to 2 years. Just depends on how bad off your are and your ability and will to follow instructions properly. Most people will inadvertently add time to their recovery by tweaking the protocol which for most people is un-necessary.

AH by Muscles gelz is a good product. Go for it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks cd. pretty bad downswing the last couple days or so. been feeling more emotional/depressed and tearing up at times. libido has been better strangely though. just gotta keep grinding. the constant self doubt sucks even though i'm clearly improving. tomorrow's leg day at the gym tho so hopefully i can use all these negative emotions as fuel for my workout lol

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went to propecia help for the first time in months and wow what a bad idea that was for my depression and anxiety. Definitely won't be going there anytime soon.

On a positive note, I absolutely beasted at the gym today, and had some nice libido too. My androhard should be arriving soon, cycle will start June 10th
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 05-05-2019 at 12:01 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my androhard yesterday. Pretty tempted to start it already lol but might as well wait till June 10th to have four months of protocol under my belt.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know we try not to talk about symptoms often to avoid negativity, but do others with pfs have this almost constant feeling of living inside your own head and fighting minute by minute to stay sane and in the present moment? The breathing and cold showers help but only for a while. Some of the mental symptoms feel completely unique to me, but CD said in an old post that it's normal for pfs guys to feel that way.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started my cycle yesterday, a bit prematurely, because I ran out of pine pollen so I thought might as well jump on it now.

Currently dosing 200mg a day (2 pumps in the morning, 2 in the afternoon). Will move up to 400mg after a week if I don't have negative reactions.

Also, CD and/or Maxout, when you get time.... the site I bought this AndroHard from recommends to not exceed a cycle of four weeks. Should I do six weeks anyway like we do with R-Andro?

Also, Lion's Mane is cool to take on cycle right?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Third day on cycle.

Definitely have that "calm" feeling in my mind that I've seen people talk about. Also more aggressive in the gym and in general. Erection quality and orgasm intensity WAY up. Also have that warm fuzzy feeling in my cock/genital area when getting aroused that I haven't had at all during PFS lol.

On the flip side, I do think I've felt some increased depression and anxiety at times. Could just be me overthinking but who knows. Also a bit more fatigued, don't feel like doing shit.

Will continue on 200mg until the one week mark and if I'm still doing relatively fine, will increase to 400mg. If I get even worse fatigue/mental stuff then will drop back to 200mg
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 05-24-2019 at 07:19 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic