Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lifting/ HIIT rant & question

Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Alright man.. & yes trying breaking through that analytical mind is big..

Slowly breaking through the mold. The stage where you crash & have crippling anxiety/panic attacks, scrolling through the cesspool of negativity is what traumatizes guys. Those images reading the horror stories sticks to them more than positive ones.. & this for me only lasted a week, I fell into it a few times fasting.. that’s the images that needs to Be released..

The Breath work in the morning is HUGE when done properly. I was so productive at work, so much that I had to listen to a few of his interviews.. he’s big on changing the autonomic nervous system..

When this happened even my bowel movements changed for the better a bit, at times it felt like the food would go right through me quickly like some sort of malabsorption.. .. now it’s further apart al cause being more at ease & im that alkaline state.

The mind man. So Powerful
    Take it all in... He's on to something for sure. Something life-changing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I do. After speaking with so many people and hearing so many stories that's the only thing that makes sense. I would say that if this person you're speaking of even though they stopped and started if they would have just stayed on, they would have ended up getting side effects.

Then you have the people that take it for their whole lives and don't have any issues whatsoever, which is the majority of people by the way. Most of the people that take it I would say, are not in perfect health and they still take it with no issues. If the majority of people that took it we're getting issues it would be more of a known thing. That is obviously not the case.

Interesting...I just feel like someone like you who has taken such good care of themselves for so long wouldn't re-crash in the same way if you took it again. Maybe you could test it out lol

Are you aware of these newish monthly hair loss delivery services? I shudder to think that the stuff is becoming more accessible to get
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lifting/ HIIT rant & question

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Interesting...I just feel like someone like you who has taken such good care of themselves for so long wouldn't re-crash in the same way if you took it again. Maybe you could test it out lol

Are you aware of these newish monthly hair loss delivery services? I shudder to think that the stuff is becoming more accessible to get
    General Health has nothing to do with what caused our issues.

Based on the way I would feel anytime I took something inadvertently that blocked 5ar r... Specifically when I was trying out different things... I can guarantee you I would crash again. Very simply put, we are just genetically predisposed to be very sensitive to 5a r inhibition. Other men... Most men, are not. We are in the genetic minority.

I thought the same thing when I just recently heard one of those commercials on the radio... Looks like I'm going to be having an increase in traffic...

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    General Health has nothing to do with what caused our issues.

Based on the way I would feel anytime I took something inadvertently that blocked 5ar r... Specifically when I was trying out different things... I can guarantee you I would crash again. Very simply put, we are just genetically predisposed to be very sensitive to 5a r inhibition. Other men... Most men, are not. We are in the genetic minority.

I thought the same thing when I just recently heard one of those commercials on the radio... Looks like I'm going to be having an increase in traffic...

Thats not good.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    Thats not good.
    Not at all.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I heard one of those commercials on one of my favourite podcasts

also entropy crashed when he was really young too I think like 21 or something like that
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD,

Just tested out the sprinting . I run 50 yard sprints in a little over 6 seconds. So me sprinting an Entire football field would be anywhere from 12-15 sec realistically..

If 30 seconds is the threshold then my whole goal of being able to keep the same high intent speed for 2 maybe 3 football Fields straight is still anabolic.. when I stretch it and go for 150 yards & feel my output slowing up on the last couple of yards I just stop, I feel like once you see that your slowing up & cant get that max intent then that’s when the system turns catabolic & you become a bitch marathon runner lll..

The people who do cardio the wrong way just want to keep going despite the intensity fading (you can only sprint top speed for so long)

Goal is to just be able to extend that 100% output for those extreme distances..

30 seconds sprinting is brutal..

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    CD,

Just tested out the sprinting . I run 50 yard sprints in a little over 6 seconds. So me sprinting an Entire football field would be anywhere from 12-15 sec realistically..

If 30 seconds is the threshold then my whole goal of being able to keep the same high intent speed for 2 maybe 3 football Fields straight is still anabolic.. when I stretch it and go for 150 yards & feel my output slowing up on the last couple of yards I just stop, I feel like once you see that your slowing up & cant get that max intent then that’s when the system turns catabolic & you become a bitch marathon runner lll..

The people who do cardio the wrong way just want to keep going despite the intensity fading (you can only sprint top speed for so long)

Goal is to just be able to extend that 100% output for those extreme distances..

30 seconds sprinting is brutal..
    Completely brutal.

If you're not gasping for breath like a dying man, you're not doing it right.

When you're through, you should get a nice little shot of euphoria from the endorphin hit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I'm working out with weights 3 days a week and doing HIIT sprints on two off days from the weights, should i backload on those HIIT days?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markuss View Post
    If I'm working out with weights 3 days a week and doing HIIT sprints on two off days from the weights, should i backload on those HIIT days?
    I would only backload on the weightlifting days. If you know your body really well, you maybe able to do it on the HIIT days, but that's completely up to you and your goals. If you're trying to shred down and lose weight, then I wouldn't do it on the HIIT days.