Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ups and Down during DHT cycle......

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    is there a more whole food alternative to this? eg) would coconut water suffice? would help since I need more liquids now that it's human as fuck in toronto
    I would imagine so if you could get close to 500 mg or so...

I have yet to try this on my own just to let you know but from everyone else I'm hearing from, max out included it makes all the difference in the world

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I would imagine so if you could get close to 500 mg or so...

I have yet to try this on my own just to let you know but from everyone else I'm hearing from, max out included it makes all the difference in the world

googled it and it says 250mg per 100ml and I usually drink 250-500ml per sitting. lotta sugar but it's natural so would be kinda juicing plus I honestly don't have a problem with carbs (tho I am following paleo + carb backloading anyways)
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ups and Down during DHT cycle......

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    googled it and it says 250mg per 100ml and I usually drink 250-500ml per sitting. lotta sugar but it's natural so would be kinda juicing plus I honestly don't have a problem with carbs (tho I am following paleo + carb backloading anyways)
    Honestly if anything that sounds like the better option to go with... I love coconut water and it's super hydrating

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey CD, i do have a quick questions pertaining to something and didn't want to start a new thread. I'm trying to figure out the mechanisms behind the actual cycling of dht prohormones and test boosters.

Is the purpose of the DHT cycle to upregulate receptors or is it to activate the enzymes that were missing, or a bit of both? On the cycle i can literally feel the dht in my body activating in the tissues.

I guess what i'm asking is.... is the cycling of the test boosters designed to enhance what the dht cycle did? Or just bring back natural production. I'm 5 weeks almost into cycle. I have seen alot of positives, but they have kind of leveled off. I definitely feel the dht in the tissues, however still have some annoying effects like some converstion of estrogen in the nipples.
    Last edited by Pocketaces525; 06-26-2018 at 08:24 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The herbs are there to gently nudge your bodies equilibrium without triggering the negative feedback loop.
    The dht cycle IMHO floods your body with dht to higher puberty levels which actually stimulates your body to either repair or completely replace the damaged 5ar enzymes.

Every cycle you feel a little better on the herbs afterwards but really you should be following the protocol to a T before you start your hormones for at least a few months.
    Last edited by entropy; 06-26-2018 at 07:30 PM.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    The herbs are there to gently nudge your bodies equilibrium without triggering the negative feedback loop.
    The dht cycle IMHO floods your body with dht to higher puberty levels which actually stimulates your body to either repair or completely replace the damaged 5ar enzymes.

Every cycle you feel a little better on the herbs afterwards but really you should be following the protocol to a T before you start your hormones for at least a few months.
    This^^^^^^^^^

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketaces525 View Post
    Hey CD, i do have a quick questions pertaining to something and didn't want to start a new thread. I'm trying to figure out the mechanisms behind the actual cycling of dht prohormones and test boosters.

Is the purpose of the DHT cycle to upregulate receptors or is it to activate the enzymes that were missing, or a bit of both? On the cycle i can literally feel the dht in my body activating in the tissues.

I guess what i'm asking is.... is the cycling of the test boosters designed to enhance what the dht cycle did? Or just bring back natural production. I'm 5 weeks almost into cycle. I have seen alot of positives, but they have kind of leveled off. I definitely feel the dht in the tissues, however still have some annoying effects like some converstion of estrogen in the nipples.
    The cycle isn't a necessary part of the protocol, but it does help tremendously. You can get there without cycling, but it takes even longer, so why wait? It's mostly about creating more enzymes but there are positives obviously for replacing the DHT starved tissues with the hormone they're missing. Then when you jump back on the herbs your body get's to take advantage of the newly created enzymes and basically "locks them in" by providing them with the testosterone your body produces from the herb cycling. Every cycle get's you up and running more and more like you were before you wiped out your 5ar enzymes.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    The cycle isn't a necessary part of the protocol, but it does help tremendously. You can get there without cycling, but it takes even longer, so why wait? It's mostly about creating more enzymes but there are positives obviously for replacing the DHT starved tissues with the hormone they're missing. Then when you jump back on the herbs your body get's to take advantage of the newly created enzymes and basically "locks them in" by providing them with the testosterone your body produces from the herb cycling. Every cycle get's you up and running more and more like you were before you wiped out your 5ar enzymes.

Awesome and thank you both for the replies.

I def feel the benefits. Good things are happening. I’m just trying to figure out whtether to continue on the shot cycle for a couple more weeks. (I’m nearing 5.5 weeks in). Or to start the test boosters after 6 weeks... then come back to dht a month later. I will say sticking with the cycle this time around has made the biggest difference. Also the support supps and health regime as I haven’t hadn’t headaches like in the past

Regardless there have been some highs and lows on the cycle. From feeling cured to feeling like crap. Now it seems like the improvements are slow but consistent on a daily basis. This is def the first cycle thats been consistent for me with no problems. I've seen....

Reduction in belly and hip fat (workouts have stayed consistent over the years, workout 4-5 times a week)
    Reduction in nipple pain
    Hands and feet - I used to have this weird thing where they would get cold, especially during stress. This is still there but much less.
    More motivation
    Up and down semen quality, although still def not where it used to be.
    Lastly - Past couple days especially. While working out i've had some random out of nowhere erections. Penis would also feel fuller at times and libido would periodically come back with it. Happened 3 days in a row.

Tells me things are definitely improving. Very happy about this and will continue the journey till things are hopefully 100%.
    Last edited by Pocketaces525; 06-29-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketaces525 View Post
    Awesome and thank you both for the replies.

I def feel the benefits. Good things are happening. I’m just trying to figure out whtether to continue on the shot cycle for a couple more weeks. (I’m nearing 5.5 weeks in). Or to start the test boosters after 6 weeks... then come back to dht a month later. I will say sticking with the cycle this time around has made the biggest difference. Also the support supps and health regime as I haven’t hadn’t headaches like in the past

Regardless there have been some highs and lows on the cycle. From feeling cured to feeling like crap. Now it seems like the improvements are slow but consistent on a daily basis. This is def the first cycle thats been consistent for me with no problems. I've seen....

Reduction in belly and hip fat (workouts have stayed consistent over the years, workout 4-5 times a week)
    Reduction in nipple pain
    Hands and feet - I used to have this weird thing where they would get cold, especially during stress. This is still there but much less.
    More motivation
    Up and down semen quality, although still def not where it used to be.
    Lastly - Past couple days especially. While working out i've had some random out of nowhere erections. Penis would also feel fuller at times and libido would periodically come back with it. Happened 3 days in a row.

Tells me things are definitely improving. Very happy about this and will continue the journey till things are hopefully 100%.
    Not hopefully....if you keep on it, they will be. It just never happens as fast as you want it to.

And you're still going to have ups and downs on cycle.

For me, I noticed that after the first cycle I was in a better place. Everyone is obviously different, but you should still feel what it can do for you. You'll also notice the herbs working a little bit better after a cycle as well.

After each round of cycling and then herbs, you'll notice an upward trend of healing. For some guys it happens fast, others, more slowly.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fucking love dht man, I just got some sorghum and pine pollen and feel like I'm on natty androsterone. It's great.

You're gonna have ups and downs on a dht cycle of you're sensitive. It's an incredibly powerful hormone and directly opposes estrogen... Low estrogen is actually shittier feeling than high even though none of you will believe that yet.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.