Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: My pfs battle

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Bro....you realize how crazy that sounds....right? I'm not doubting the way you feel, but nocturnal emissions are part of a healthy functioning system.

Here is your catch 22...by making the herbs work better, your incidence of wet dreams are going to be more of a common occurrence. When your hormones are increased and you're not releasing, your body will do it for you. Why would think that you're going to have less wet dreams if the efficacy of the herbs are increased?

It's also recommended to take the herbs on an empty stomach in the first place followed by a little caffeine if you can tolerate it. When you do HIIT after dosing, the effects seem stronger because after a good HIIT session, your metabolism get's amped up, so those herbs are going to be metabolized faster.

Regardless, as long as you stick to the outlined regimen, things are going to fall into place. Whether or not your do HIIT after taking the herbs isn't going to make or break your progress either way.
    I know it sounds crazy but when I eat nuts or drink some stimulants I get wet dreams for one day or two, sometimes even three days in a row. This doesn't look normal and not healthy since wet dreams increase prolactin and estrogen, I notice after this 3 days wet dreams my gyno got way worse and the pain around my nipple was worse too. So I'm trying to avoid at all cost even knowing its impossible.

Unfortunately I can't tolerate caffeine yet, but I did notice that after a good hiit session the herbs work way better than taking it with empty stomach and waiting for it do its job. Next time I'll try take the herbs after 15 or 24 hours water fast to see if I can get even better results.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    I know it sounds crazy but when I eat nuts or drink some stimulants I get wet dreams for one day or two, sometimes even three days in a row. This doesn't look normal and not healthy since wet dreams increase prolactin and estrogen, I notice after this 3 days wet dreams my gyno got way worse and the pain around my nipple was worse too. So I'm trying to avoid at all cost even knowing its impossible.

Unfortunately I can't tolerate caffeine yet, but I did notice that after a good hiit session the herbs work way better than taking it with empty stomach and waiting for it do its job. Next time I'll try take the herbs after 15 or 24 hours water fast to see if I can get even better results.
    lol I don't understand how can't tolerate things. like your dick is gunna fall off from coffee, gym, nuts, andro? what do you mean by tolerate?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My pfs battle

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    lol I don't understand how can't tolerate things. like your dick is gunna fall off from coffee, gym, nuts, andro? what do you mean by tolerate?
    Word. I still go hard as a motherfucker, not worried about tolerance & stuff . I just have to for my sanity, not even pfs. Get all that energy & mind chatter out on the weights. could be a factor into my strength as well, releasing all the tension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My dick would shrink from coffee, heavy weight lifting and nuts, my brain fog and sleep would be worse and stay worse, my gyno would get worse etc. I think I made myself clear in a couple posts above.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Word. I still go hard as a motherfucker, not worried about tolerance & stuff . I just have to for my sanity, not even pfs. Get all that energy & mind chatter out on the weights. could be a factor into my strength as well, releasing all the tension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah your pfs is not as severe as mine since you don't have gynecomastia, you still have and can build muscle, so you can workout normally, if I were in your shoes I would do the same, but I can't, if I do it I would feel like getting propecia pills and getting worse, I think its related to cortisol, beekay and other recovered guys said the same thing about exercises.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My pfs battle

Yeah your pfs is not as severe as mine since you don't have gynecomastia, you still have and can build muscle, so you can workout normally, if I were in your shoes I would do the same, but I can't, if I do it I would feel like getting propecia pills and getting worse, I think its related to cortisol, beekay and other recovered guys said the same thing about exercises.
    I can’t build that much muscle mass either despite progressively getting stronger and stronger . I’ve been basically stuck at 187-191.

I do have slight gyno but it’s not noticeable, it looks like regular pecs but there is some fat there.

Sometimes I felt worse, sometimes I didn’t. But it gets better.

I Think you have to get in that mode where you just ignore symptoms and just get to it. It’s a lot of day to day hyperanalysis going on here. My opinion. You have to close your eyes for 6 months to a year, then assess.

If I got wet dreams daily , I’d be doing backflips. That’s a lot even for a normal guy

It’s a propecia help vibe when you go to the “your pfs isn’t severe” . it’s all bad. Just get to it
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 01-21-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Brazilian guy...we're not picking on you, I just want to clear that up. It just seems like you're one of the guys who is not really progressing much. Don't take that as a negative or a dig, because the whole point of this section is to help people navigate their way out of this mess.

I've been doing this for awhile, so you can kind of get a vibe from each member, especially if they post alot.

How long would you say you've been on the protocol 100%? Because as we all know, that is what has to be invested in this, otherwise you're just spinning your wheels.

And, you gotta let this whole wet dream thing go man. You WANT your body to be doing that. It's natural, healthy. It means that your body is working properly on some level. This is good news. Having that happen is a sign things are going in the right direction.

Some how though, I have a feeling despite getting this news, you may still be trying to "tweak" certain things. Let me tell you....it's your prerogative, but nothing needs to be tweaked for the most part, just consistently done.

So that being said, how long have you been 100%, or are you not there yet?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-22-2019 at 05:53 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's common for a large percentage of guys to be super sensitive to caffeine. I was one of them. And yes, it shoots cortisol through the roof, anxiety sky rockets and your dick shrinks up tight. Never heard it from nuts and the others.

Brazil....this means you're not ready for caffeine and possibly you need to dial back your exercise program to suit where you are physically and mentally.

Based on this, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you haven't been following the protocol to the best of your abilities. Or you're grab bagging it and taking pieces of other protocols that you find appealing while avoiding ones your don't like. I could be wrong, but given the amount of time you've been here, and your current state, I'm thinking it's a safe bet.

How about we fix this?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-22-2019 at 05:55 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's common for a large percentage of guys to be super sensitive to caffeine. I was one of them. And yes, it shoots cortisol through the roof, anxiety sky rockets and your dick shrinks up tight. Never heard it from nuts and the others.

Brazil....this means you're not ready for caffeine and possibly you need to dial back your exercise program to suit where you are physically and mentally.

Based on this, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you haven't been following the protocol to the best of your abilities. Or you're grab bagging it and taking pieces of other protocols that you find appealing while avoiding ones your don't like. I could be wrong, but given the amount of time you've been here, and your current state, I'm thinking it's a safe bet.

How about we fix this?

How about we fix this?
    Hi Cd, unfortunately the same thing that I get from caffeine, I get from exercises and wet dreams, but I have some good news.

I’m starting to get more resistant to these kind of things, for example before I would get a mini crash even from pre cum, and now I think I’m handling it much better (I’m not sure yet but I think I don’t crash from it anymore), my gyno lumps are not as painful anymore (it is just a bit and just one side, so I’m recovering from it too) I’m sleeping better, sometimes I get a bit of dopamine and feel happier doing things I like.

I did a test and took tribulus after a 15 hours fasting and then hiit sessions, it wasn’t as good as without the fasting, I noticed I felt more tired from hiit after fasting. It could be that or other things like I couldn’t hiit last week because it was raining a lot where I live so my hiit sessions were worse because I stopped training. But the last one I did, the tribulus work super strong, like one pill was feeling like 2 or 3 pills.

I was talking to Fausto and it seems this tribulus is better than world abs and lost empire tongkat Ali. Seems stronger.

Right now I’m feeling that my body is getting rid of excess estrogen first and then I’ll start feeling the other parts of recovery, but I’m already feeling a little bit more dopamine functions and a little tiny bit of libido is floating here too, it’s hit and miss but I’m glad I’m feeling it, makes me feel relieved.

The more pronounced effects are sleep and brain fog improving here. I remember when I reached 70% recovered it was first the mental sides that were improving and then physical like, muscle mass, body hair, body composition and then libido and penile sensitivity. Do you guys feel the same process?

Yesterday I took tribulus but today I had a wet dream, so I had a mini crash (I’m thinking this is also getting weaker (thanks God) but I still crash from it a little bit) once I pass through this stage I guess my recovery will accelerate and be more stable.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Cd, unfortunately the same thing that I get from caffeine, I get from exercises and wet dreams, but I have some good news.

I’m starting to get more resistant to these kind of things, for example before I would get a mini crash even from pre cum, and now I think I’m handling it much better (I’m not sure yet but I think I don’t crash from it anymore), my gyno lumps are not as painful anymore (it is just a bit and just one side, so I’m recovering from it too) I’m sleeping better, sometimes I get a bit of dopamine and feel happier doing things I like.

I did a test and took tribulus after a 15 hours fasting and then hiit sessions, it wasn’t as good as without the fasting, I noticed I felt more tired from hiit after fasting. It could be that or other things like I couldn’t hiit last week because it was raining a lot where I live so my hiit sessions were worse because I stopped training. But the last one I did, the tribulus work super strong, like one pill was feeling like 2 or 3 pills.

I was talking to Fausto and it seems this tribulus is better than world abs and lost empire tongkat Ali. Seems stronger.

Right now I’m feeling that my body is getting rid of excess estrogen first and then I’ll start feeling the other parts of recovery, but I’m already feeling a little bit more dopamine functions and a little tiny bit of libido is floating here too, it’s hit and miss but I’m glad I’m feeling it, makes me feel relieved.

The more pronounced effects are sleep and brain fog improving here. I remember when I reached 70% recovered it was first the mental sides that were improving and then physical like, muscle mass, body hair, body composition and then libido and penile sensitivity. Do you guys feel the same process?

Yesterday I took tribulus but today I had a wet dream, so I had a mini crash (I’m thinking this is also getting weaker (thanks God) but I still crash from it a little bit) once I pass through this stage I guess my recovery will accelerate and be more stable.
    the world abs brand is pretty badass imo... what brand are you taking that you think is better?