User Tag List

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats my man, you deserve it. Couldn’t be happier for you.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I have to probably take a month off all supplements / phenibut but I'd say given like the past 2-3 weeks I'm basically recovered.

95-110% oscillation. A little under a year since crashing (crashed June 2). Will wait it out a bit before I make a recovery post. I have some relatively benign things that linger. For example I still have like one morning wake that I didn't used to have before but I quickly fall back asleep and sometimes my dick feels a bit numb (but I think I might just be overly paying attention to the way my dick feels lol)

really happy and I feel like I came back from the dead. thanks for everyone for helping me on my journy. namely cdnuts and maxout. read everything these guys have to say and just stay on the path.

I questioned recovery but I just did what I had to do cuz the time will pass anyways. read everything and maxout posted on here 2-3 times and don't expect to be spoon fed and be lazy because the truth is no one cares about you as much as you do so be your own best friend and do it up.

I go to sex clubs and I'm one of the top 3-5 guys in terms of sex drive there. Shit works to take you to recovery and beyond. In ways i'm actually thankful I crashed. Learned about cool things, learned about who was truly my friend, learned about how my parents are, makes me grateful for my life even more everyday. Learned about how fucked the medical system is. Just made me an overall more bad ass person. And hell didn't really damage me too much because I'm 28 and people still think I look early 20s.

I have an open relationship with a 10/10 Russian 18 year old and I make her cum silly. She thought I was 21 when we first met. Life is good. Thank you so much cd. Consider this kinda an informal recovery post. If I end up going to Greece this summer will probably take a month off of herbs etc. so will be able to make a true recovery post.

Ricardo has me on facebook and sees how I'm having a great time in life haha.
    I've been holding off for more time under my belt as well, but this upswing I'm in has broken through a barrier. Again still too early and I'm not ready to pronounce my recovery yet, but in the back of my mind when you know you know.
    Been like a year, year and a half or so for myself.

Good to hear about you man. I don't want to hear about any STDs from you. Good luck.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridd View Post
    stoked for you man, you've finally made it. our journeys were closely related on a timeline scale, glad you see the light. i've not been bad myself, not quite there yet but i'll be up in that rec section with ya one day. also, i'm pretty damn sure I saw a video on youtube that must've been made by you. keep it up bud, have your fun but keep yourself balanced bro! stay away from the blow
    yeah I made a warning video on ru58841 when i was like 80% recovered as a warning to stay away for people having second thoughts.

One of my friends used it too and got terrible sides even on TRT, luckily he didn't crash though.

haha blow wasn't really my drug of choice it was more modafinil for work, shrooms/lsd for creative work etc.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cd and maxout specifically. I have like 1 and half bottles of andro left. I don't think I want to or need to cycle anymore but if I wanted to just do a cycle for fun and enhancement would running just like 100mg for 60 days be good enough? Cuz isn't even 100mg superphysiiological anyways?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cd and maxout specifically. I have like 1 and half bottles of andro left. I don't think I want to or need to cycle anymore but if I wanted to just do a cycle for fun and enhancement would running just like 100mg for 60 days be good enough? Cuz isn't even 100mg superphysiiological anyways?
    I would run 200mg a day for thirty before I did 100 for 60. But that’s just me. I don’t know if you had the same experience I did, but since I recovered, after the first few weeks of running R Andro, I start feeling like shit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to sell it, I'm going to be in toronto this month
    Last edited by basementdweller; 05-11-2019 at 07:15 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I would run 200mg a day for thirty before I did 100 for 60. But that’s just me. I don’t know if you had the same experience I did, but since I recovered, after the first few weeks of running R Andro, I start feeling like shit.
    why that dose and duration in your opinion tho?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    If you want to sell it, I'm going to be in toronto this month
    I want to run it probably in july. how long u staying in toronto for?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tonight will be interesting as fuck. I had a fuck buddy before I crashed a year before 2016 and seeing her tonight. I asked her before she sees me to take not if she notices any differences between me then and now (besides being 3 years older probably aged a bit haha) I doubt she'll notice much of a difference but will be interesting!!! My friends at a wedding who didn't see me for a while didn't notice a difference (now that I consider myself recovered).

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tonight will be interesting as fuck. I had a fuck buddy before I crashed a year before 2016 and seeing her tonight. I asked her before she sees me to take not if she notices any differences between me then and now (besides being 3 years older probably aged a bit haha) I doubt she'll notice much of a difference but will be interesting!!! My friends at a wedding who didn't see me for a while didn't notice a difference (now that I consider myself recovered).
    ok so we hung out all night! She had only good things to say. She said that I lost fat and I'm more lean (especially on the waist, my waist more tapered probably from the prohormones)

she also basically said my sex skills improved a lot! nothing negative then and only positive I've basically become a better person then when I was seeing her. AWESOME

she said my eyes look clearer and more resolute too. damn.
    Last edited by jacknap; 07-28-2019 at 05:10 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ok so we hung out all night! She had only good things to say. She said that I lost fat and I'm more lean (especially on the waist, my waist more tapered probably from the prohormones)

she also basically said my sex skills improved a lot! nothing negative then and only positive I've basically become a better person then when I was seeing her. AWESOME

she said my eyes look clearer and more resolute too. damn.
    Congrats man. Those compliments never get old.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"