User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    Good shit! Alright, might have to look more into it then after next paycheck. You pretty close to 100% yourself?
    yeah pretty much
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually really been thinking about it man. Prohormones always kinda sketched me out and I’ve always been a fan of staying “natural”, but I also would really love to see some of the remaining side effects wear off, even if it was just fixing the dark circles under my eyes cuz MAN they have never quit since 4 years ago

You guys think it’d be worth it? Maxouttt I remember you telling me you didn’t notice any extra hair loss when you took it and I hope that’d be the case for me too lol
    Worth a shot. Even some of the herbs contain hormones. So if you want to pull the natty card, you probably already ingested exogonous (pro)hormones haha.

Good luck dude.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been a little sketchy on the prohormone thing as well. I tried once, but I started to feel worse. I've fasted again, and been sticking to the protocol, so I'm starting a cycle today. I think my system has always been really sensitive, so I'm gonna start with just 1 capsule R-Andro/day to see how it goes. If all goes well I may move up on the next cycle. Anyway, welcome back, and I'll post my progress.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    I've been a little sketchy on the prohormone thing as well. I tried once, but I started to feel worse. I've fasted again, and been sticking to the protocol, so I'm starting a cycle today. I think my system has always been really sensitive, so I'm gonna start with just 1 capsule R-Andro/day to see how it goes. If all goes well I may move up on the next cycle. Anyway, welcome back, and I'll post my progress.
    I asked this in another post of yours, but how long has it been since you've fasted? You don't want to come off of a fast and into a cycle.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I asked this in another post of yours, but how long has it been since you've fasted? You don't want to come off of a fast and into a cycle.....
    I've done a couple. The first was almost a year ago, and the most recent was a couple months ago. Also, I do intermittent fasting at varying times, but the last "long" one I did was a couple months ago.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've done a couple. The first was almost a year ago, and the most recent was a couple months ago. Also, I do intermittent fasting at varying times, but the last "long" one I did was a couple months ago.
    How many days?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many days?
    7 days.

- - - Updated - - -

7 days.
    The intermittent fasting I've been doing is anywhere from 1-3 days, but the two juice feasts were 7 days.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Actually really been thinking about it man. Prohormones always kinda sketched me out and I’ve always been a fan of staying “natural”, but I also would really love to see some of the remaining side effects wear off, even if it was just fixing the dark circles under my eyes cuz MAN they have never quit since 4 years ago

You guys think it’d be worth it? Maxouttt I remember you telling me you didn’t notice any extra hair loss when you took it and I hope that’d be the case for me too lol
    I would think after taking a 5ar inhibitor drug, your concern about staying natty would dissipate and you would do anything in your power to get back to where you needed to be. Compared to propecia or dut, etc, these prohormones are very safe and very light. You took something that was very un-natural which fucked you up, why not take something un-natural to get you better? And honestly, I wouldn't call the PH's unnatural at all, as they are found naturally in the human body.

If you're not predisposed to MPB, you'll be good to go. If you are, like myself, the hairs will be jumping ship like they're on the titanic. I know you put alot of your identity as a person in your looks, so I could see how that would worry you. But myself, and many guys after going through this nightmare, could careless about their hair as long as they get their health back. It really puts things into perspective. That being said, if you don't have MPB in your genetics, you don't have much to worry about.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would think after taking a 5ar inhibitor drug, your concern about staying natty would dissipate and you would do anything in your power to get back to where you needed to be. Compared to propecia or dut, etc, these prohormones are very safe and very light. You took something that was very un-natural which fucked you up, why not take something un-natural to get you better? And honestly, I wouldn't call the PH's unnatural at all, as they are found naturally in the human body.

If you're not predisposed to MPB, you'll be good to go. If you are, like myself, the hairs will be jumping ship like they're on the titanic. I know you put alot of your identity as a person in your looks, so I could see how that would worry you. But myself, and many guys after going through this nightmare, could careless about their hair as long as they get their health back. It really puts things into perspective. That being said, if you don't have MPB in your genetics, you don't have much to worry about.
    Well yea... like I stated before, I already feel fine energy-wise and most everything else, so there's not much concern for me there, but nice sermon anyway.

My problems from the get-go were low-energy and what this drug did to my muscles, skin and eyes.... one problem's fixed, one more to go imo.

In regards to family history... I think we're more on the side of thinning rather than completely balding... so still could be a slight worry but I guess I may find out soon.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well yea... like I stated before, I already feel fine energy-wise and most everything else, so there's not much concern for me there, but nice sermon anyway.

My problems from the get-go were low-energy and what this drug did to my muscles, skin and eyes.... one problem's fixed, one more to go imo.

In regards to family history... I think we're more on the side of thinning rather than completely balding... so still could be a slight worry but I guess I may find out soon.
    Sermon? Lol.

You got it my child. May the lord be with you.

Is that you in your avatar?