User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I have a steady woman. And yes! Going to increase to 4 tomorrow. Btw I was going on a trip next weekend to visit my friend who makes beer. I was initially not even going to think about it but I saw in Rick the Ruler's "Gaining mass" thread you said you can get away with, say, a drink on an R Andro+4 Andro cycle. Is there wiggle room also on R Andro alone? I don't even care too much if the answer is no or probably not, just don't want to deny tasting it if I don't have to. Thanks CD.

Also day 14 was similar to the last two days. Felt very happy, had some sexual thoughts, I feel more absorbed in things on cycle. Like more human.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First R Andro cycle

Take into account that I started with the booze after 1 year recovering. I wouldn’t recommend it off the bat, give your body the time it needs to reach a certain level of recovery that’s not 100% obviously but can process alcohol a bit better. Careful with the “pro hormone’s = I can go crazy” mindset, especially if your new...it was more of a time thing for me. And 1 year & 2 months in today I just happen to be doing a prohormone stack, which is why I’m going to be more liberal for the next few months .. it’s hormones + the time I was pretty strict on this for me to get to this point.

I also take all precautions with drinking. I take liver supplements and eat a lot before and after.. I also do it in a backloading window(meaning I lifted that afternoon) and I also take whatever t boosting herb for that day after drinking for hormonal assistance. The day after I sprint too & that snaps be back into place...all these things from different angles to help my body out. It usually goes good when I do all of this, even if I get a bit drunk. I’m affected for 1 day or 2 if I’m even affected at all.

I’m not a big drinker at all though.. the most I’d do is sip something every 2 weeks or so, & that’s a lot for me.. I’m more of a weed guy, that was harder to give up.
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 07-13-2019 at 09:57 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Take into account that I started with the booze after 1 year recovering. I wouldn’t recommend it off the bat, give your body the time it needs to reach a certain level of recovery that’s not 100% obviously but can process alcohol a bit better. Careful with the “pro hormone’s = I can go crazy” mindset, especially if your new...it was more of a time thing for me. And 1 year & 2 months in today I just happen to be doing a prohormone stack, which is why I’m going to be more liberal for the next few months .. it’s hormones + the time I was pretty strict on this for me to get to this point.

I also take all precautions with drinking. I take liver supplements and eat a lot before and after.. I also do it in a backloading window(meaning I lifted that afternoon) and I also take whatever t boosting herb for that day after drinking for hormonal assistance. The day after I sprint too & that snaps be back into place...all these things from different angles to help my body out. It usually goes good when I do all of this, even if I get a bit drunk. I’m affected for 1 day or 2 if I’m even affected at all.

I’m not a big drinker at all though.. the most I’d do is sip something every 2 weeks or so, & that’s a lot for me.. I’m more of a weed guy, that was harder to give up.
    All of this^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post

Ah ok. I'll not drink then. I'll refer back to this post if I'm thinking about drinking, but I fasted January 2018 and have been on the protocol since then. Granted I did break multiple times since then.

Btw day 15 was pretty great when I added a fourth pill but it wasn't as good of jump as from 2 to 3 pills. Day 16 started amazing but then my girlfriend was acting up and I'm just still mad and it just really put me in a bad and super low energy mood for the post day and a half. It will pass.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finvic View Post
    Ah ok. I'll not drink then. I'll refer back to this post if I'm thinking about drinking, but I fasted January 2018 and have been on the protocol since then. Granted I did break multiple times since then.

Btw day 15 was pretty great when I added a fourth pill but it wasn't as good of jump as from 2 to 3 pills. Day 16 started amazing but then my girlfriend was acting up and I'm just still mad and it just really put me in a bad and super low energy mood for the post day and a half. It will pass.
    That's your best bet. Just don't bother until your much further along in your recovery. In my experience, it's just not worth the set back.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"