- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Burgundy type.

Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried Ashwagandha powder from Terrasoul foods (about 1/2 teaspoon or 1.5 grams). Libido and energy up. Liking it so far. Also have some tincture from LEH. Will try that next time and compare.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The eleuthero I have now has a sour taste. Has it gone bad?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Black mama..lol

i was lmao when i read that as well

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    i was lmao when i read that as well
    definitely a candidate for GOAT post lol.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    definitely a candidate for GOAT post lol.

+1 haha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starting fast in the next few days. Slowly ease into it with juice then water. Would like water fast to last at least 6 days. Then will begin 4th round of pro hormones soon afterwards. Recovery is going quite well. Can eat all sorts of food with little to no reaction. Don't really need herbs as much either. Maybe a pop of TKA or Mucuna every once in a while if really needed. Androvar is candidate for cycle of pro hormones.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Starting fast in the next few days. Slowly ease into it with juice then water. Would like water fast to last at least 6 days. Then will begin 4th round of pro hormones soon afterwards. Recovery is going quite well. Can eat all sorts of food with little to no reaction. Don't really need herbs as much either. Maybe a pop of TKA or Mucuna every once in a while if really needed. Androvar is candidate for cycle of pro hormones.
    Yes...you'll notice your need for them go down drastically when you hit a certain point. When I do take them, I take a 1/4 of the recommended dose. But that's great news man. Keep us posted on the androvar........I'm running the TD Androhard and digging it. You've been chugging along nicely for the most part Biz.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldn't have done it without the good fellows here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the pro hormones, I felt a little worse afterwards (slight suppression maybe) but once my body re-adjusted, the gains felt very permanent. Right now I have really good energy levels. Much better than 2-3 years ago. I have also started taking some B vitamins complex (not often, sporadically) for energy boosts. I can tolerate dairy, rice, and potatoes with only minor bloating. Bowel movements becoming more regular since taking some dandelion root and artichoke extract. Mood is much much better. It's as if a dark cloud has been lifted, everything is much more vivid from sights to smells to sounds. I lift maybe once every week or more and run maybe twice a week in the woods (getting over a shoulder injury). As long as sugar is kept to a minimum and sleep discipline is followed, I feel alert and sharp in the mornings. Morning arousals are par for the course. What a huge difference from 5-6 years ago when I started on this journey. I hardly ever think about this problem. Life is worth living again for me. I will come back to make some progress reports but I think at this point I am doing well enough so that I don't need to take up much space here any longer. Thank you for all of your encouragement and advice. I hope you continue to succeed in your endeavor to show others the way to optimal health and happy living.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yes...you'll notice your need for them go down drastically when you hit a certain point. When I do take them, I take a 1/4 of the recommended dose. But that's great news man. Keep us posted on the androvar........I'm running the TD Androhard and digging it. You've been chugging along nicely for the most part Biz.....