User Tag List

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: My pfs battle

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys. I’m thinking here, we all know that if we take just one Herb everyday, this herb will stop working, correct?

I had experience with clomid and tamoxifen, and guess what, the same thing happens, it will stop working. It’s not about our body getting used to the herb or cycling a lot of different herbs to still get the effects. Am I saying to stop cycling? Off course not.

I know that clomid increase testosterone but when our estrogen is too high the herbs will work weaker or won’t work at all, maybe even worse, will give us anxiety by increasing too much our estrogen or decreasing too much.

What I’m trying to say is basically extend the days of taking the powerful herbs, for example, if Monday I take tribulus, I’ll try to put anti estrogenic herbs the next days, so the estrogen will be down to a point when I take tongkat I’ll get most of the effects.

There are 3 guys that recovered by doing something like this. Actually they did at least 1 week break of everything so the effects got even stronger (less estrogen and prolactin I would say).

I’m thinking about take herbs to decrease my estrogen and prolactin for a bit, maybe some weeks so during this time I’ll try to lose body fat (less aromatization) and try to do some exercises (very light to avoid cortisol but good enough to try to get some muscle) and then I’ll go back to my powerful herbs.

Edit: If you don’t believe, try to do this test: the day before you take one of the best herbs, try to get a lot of sex/ejaculation, you will see that the herb won’t be that good, that’s because when we ejaculate our prolactin increase and our estrogen increase too.
    Last edited by Brazilianguy; 12-01-2018 at 08:53 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    So for libido tongkat is your number 1 herb?
    Ashwagandha I saw some guys saying it’s good for anxiety but some got a drop on other symptoms with it. Pine Pollen seems interesting and rhodiola too I’ll try to get at least one of them if I can. I don’t remember the compressed list of herbs to take when you don’t have money or access to the 21 herbs.
    yeah I think lost empire herbs tongkat is the most potent for me. Use it once a week when herb cycling. potent in terms of feeling a T boost and libido and aggression
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So as I said earlier, I took the tribulus one day after a wet dream and I got anxiety from it (and I think my feets were swollen too which is a sign of high estrogen). So I think it’s better to avoid taking it right after sex or any ejaculation. I don’t feel bad today though and I think I’m a bit better now.

I will try to read more about high estrogen, anxiety and swollen feets. Maybe it’s better to take the herbs on empty stomach (24 hours fast) and a week without ejaculating. I stopped doing these 24 hours fast before the special herbs because I couldn’t sleep well feeling starved. But will try and post here.
    Last edited by Brazilianguy; 12-04-2018 at 08:38 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, can I ask you a favor? I would like you guys to try a 24 hours water fast before taking your best herb for libido, testosterone department. I mean, you do a water fast, take the herb with empty stomach and after 2 or 3 hours you can eat again. Also, right after you take the herb you should do aerobics or exercises in general, as long as your heart beat increase.

Then tell me if you noticed a more pronounced effect of the herb, I’m asking just to see if it happens only with me. If this tip work for you guys as well I will always do that when I take the favorite herb.

I’m thinking about stop taking herbs like tribulus, tongkat and maca because my estrogen is too high and I’m sure this is the reason why I’m so weak when I get a wet dream or when I take the herb and I can’t keep the improvement. When my estrogen is super high my herbs don’t work well. It happened in the past with clomid, Tamoxifen and tribulus too, so it’s definitely something we should pay attention

Any tips on how to decrease estrogen? I’m doing everything listed on the protocol, but in this case more is more.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, can I ask you a favor? I would like you guys to try a 24 hours water fast before taking your best herb for libido, testosterone department. I mean, you do a water fast, take the herb with empty stomach and after 2 or 3 hours you can eat again. Also, right after you take the herb you should do aerobics or exercises in general, as long as your heart beat increase.

Then tell me if you noticed a more pronounced effect of the herb, I’m asking just to see if it happens only with me. If this tip work for you guys as well I will always do that when I take the favorite herb.

I’m thinking about stop taking herbs like tribulus, tongkat and maca because my estrogen is too high and I’m sure this is the reason why I’m so weak when I get a wet dream or when I take the herb and I can’t keep the improvement. When my estrogen is super high my herbs don’t work well. It happened in the past with clomid, Tamoxifen and tribulus too, so it’s definitely something we should pay attention

Any tips on how to decrease estrogen? I’m doing everything listed on the protocol, but in this case more is more.
    Maybe eat more greens, take vitamin E, eliminate PUFAs if you aren't already, I'm sure there's plenty of additional herbs that work on aromatase. I'd get bloods done though, no point in guessing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Maybe eat more greens, take vitamin E, eliminate PUFAs if you aren't already, I'm sure there's plenty of additional herbs that work on aromatase. I'd get bloods done though, no point in guessing.
    Thanks dude, I'm already doing this all, vitamin E is from raw carrots everyday.

Which herbs work specifically on aromatase?

My last blood test came back with high estradiol and low testosterone, that's why everytime I take t boosters I get better and then I ejaculate and get worse, my E increase even more after the herbs and then when I ejaculate my E and Prolactin increase more, so I'm taking a break from them until february I guess, in february I'll do a blood test to see if my E decreased enough, so I'll start the herbs again. Until then I'll be doing the whole protocol even exercises (but I'll start slow).

Could you do the test I said above? The one that you do a water fast and then take your best T booster herb just to see if the result is even better. I think it is but I would like to see others trying, since its safe and if it works better to everyone it would be good to tell other people, so we can put this practice on the protocol too.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks dude, I'm already doing this all, vitamin E is from raw carrots everyday.

Which herbs work specifically on aromatase?

My last blood test came back with high estradiol and low testosterone, that's why everytime I take t boosters I get better and then I ejaculate and get worse, my E increase even more after the herbs and then when I ejaculate my E and Prolactin increase more, so I'm taking a break from them until february I guess, in february I'll do a blood test to see if my E decreased enough, so I'll start the herbs again. Until then I'll be doing the whole protocol even exercises (but I'll start slow).

Could you do the test I said above? The one that you do a water fast and then take your best T booster herb just to see if the result is even better. I think it is but I would like to see others trying, since its safe and if it works better to everyone it would be good to tell other people, so we can put this practice on the protocol too.
    Ginko Biloba.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any suggestion on what kind of zinc is better to decrease estrogen? Do you guys notice anything with zinc alone?

I'm thinking about buying some supplement with zinc to decrease my estrogen levels, I can't eat pumpkin seed (very high in zinc) because it makes me get a wet dream.

I heard that B complex also helps with cortisol, so I'm thinking about buying it.

Also if you guys have any link about people saying they got better with zinc, or even lab test showing estrogen decreasing with zinc I would appreciate. I don't really care with scientific papers saying that zinc decrease estradiol, I prefer people saying what they noticed.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any suggestion on what kind of zinc is better to decrease estrogen? Do you guys notice anything with zinc alone?

I'm thinking about buying some supplement with zinc to decrease my estrogen levels, I can't eat pumpkin seed (very high in zinc) because it makes me get a wet dream.

I heard that B complex also helps with cortisol, so I'm thinking about buying it.

Also if you guys have any link about people saying they got better with zinc, or even lab test showing estrogen decreasing with zinc I would appreciate. I don't really care with scientific papers saying that zinc decrease estradiol, I prefer people saying what they noticed.
    oysters for zinc. are pumpkin seeds bioavailable in zinc? I thought they were shit lol
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My pfs battle

*bangs phone on face multiple times from confusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk