User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    update.

im not on CDS protocol anymore after doing 4 runs with prohormones. the bills added up and i didnt notice a single difference.

im now taking Prep medication (HIV prevention) for over a week and its slowly reversing some symptoms. hope to see more benefits out of it

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    there was that guy in the recoveries section remember who spoke broken english. raw food diet for brain fog. they changed PH a lot so hard to find anything. not sure if your recovery post is even there still. that's a crime. I've been on that site like total 10 minutes in 2018 lol
    CD, I believe Jack was referring to Japanther here. Memorable guy who claimed to have recovered off a very long raw food diet, you paid respects to him for being able to do it for as long as he did (something like 8 or 9 months)

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    update.

im not on CDS protocol anymore after doing 4 runs with prohormones. the bills added up and i didnt notice a single difference.

im now taking Prep medication (HIV prevention) for over a week and its slowly reversing some symptoms. hope to see more benefits out of it
    I'm sure you know this, but prohormones alone aren't going to cure you. Whether you do one run or fifty.

Seeing as we've helped you, how about some help back.

How long were you on the protocol for?

Did you do a juice feast or water fast, if so, how long?

When on the regimen, how strict would you say you were?

How long was your herb cycle...seven days, fourteen days, etc?

ALL of these things make a huge difference.

Thanks in advance for your input.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-03-2019 at 06:00 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    CD, I believe Jack was referring to Japanther here. Memorable guy who claimed to have recovered off a very long raw food diet, you paid respects to him for being able to do it for as long as he did (something like 8 or 9 months)
    OH WOW!

He was the very first dude I ever helped. He was number one! Ground zero! He was German and he simply stayed on a raw food diet for a long time....I can't remember the timeline, but it was impressive. I walked him through it....the whole thing....I bet those convo's are still stored on PH because we used the PM system there to communicate.

He had no sexual symptoms whatsoever, just really, really debilitating brain fog. I explained to him the theories behind raw food and seeing as he had no hormonal issues, he took to it like a fish to water. And they weren't claims, he did it. He cured his pfs brain fog.

You got me feeling nostalgic. That was like over ten years ago. I wonder if I can find his info. If so I would reach out for him just to see how and what he's doing now. He came from a wealthy family that lived near the black forest in Germany. Wouldn't mind taking a vaca there......lol.

Thanks Dknighten!
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-03-2019 at 05:54 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    OH WOW!

He was the very first dude I ever helped. He was number one! Ground zero! He was German and he simply stayed on a raw food diet for a long time....I can't remember the timeline, but it was impressive. I walked him through it....the whole thing....I bet those convo's are still stored on PH because we used the PM system there to communicate.

He had no sexual symptoms whatsoever, just really, really debilitating brain fog. I explained to him the theories behind raw food and seeing as he had no hormonal issues, he took to it like a fish to water. And they weren't claims, he did it. He cured his pfs brain fog.

You got me feeling nostalgic. That was like over ten years ago. I wonder if I can find his info. If so I would reach out for him just to see how and what he's doing now. He came from a wealthy family that lived near the black forest in Germany. Wouldn't mind taking a vaca there......lol.

Thanks Dknighten!
    lol yeah dude I literally read all your posts. My logic was if I'm gunna be anxious and think about it all the time I might as well focus on the right things on that matter = the people who made it out. I'm lucky that I had like a decade of self-book reading under my belt so I had a good mindset for stuff generally
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OH WOW!

Thanks Dknighten!
    Ah yes if you wouldn't mind, that'd be splendid! Japanther is one of the old recovery legends.

Also, only if possible, you have any details on the raw food diet as a protocol? I don't think I'll depart the TMO process for it, but it'd be super to have nonetheless. Well, I mean I guess it is/can be paleo in principle, but I'm not sure how I'd keep it up with gym etc.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SS7 View Post
    Ah yes if you wouldn't mind, that'd be splendid! Japanther is one of the old recovery legends.

Also, only if possible, you have any details on the raw food diet as a protocol? I don't think I'll depart the TMO process for it, but it'd be super to have nonetheless. Well, I mean I guess it is/can be paleo in principle, but I'm not sure how I'd keep it up with gym etc.
    Like I said, he was the first person I ever helped through this.

And during this time the TMO protocol as it is now didn't exist. I was sharing the break throughs I was having on a raw food diet on PH and he wanted in. Seeing as he had no hormonal issues and just neurological ones, it suited him.

There really is nothing to share seeing as you now have the full protocol as it has evolved. He simply stayed 100% raw for a good 8-10mos., maybe more, and his brain fog lifted and that was that.

For most guys this isn't going to be the way out. It just so happened to suit his specific set of symptoms.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There really is nothing to share seeing as you now have the full protocol as it has evolved. He simply stayed 100% raw for a good 8-10mos., maybe more, and his brain fog lifted and that was that.
    Thanks CD. Yes had a search for his recovery and it's pretty much this as you say. He really was a trooper too, can read it and the ongoing jubilation as he was recovering. Sounds like a really great guy.

Hope you hear back and he's still doing great.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No response from Lakehouse?